Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread
 
Old   #61
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Thank you for fixing the links, now i have a problem with the leader bot.
It doesn't create a game, the player bots is all fine, they play like they should.
But still, the leader bot wont do anything...



nomale is offline  
Old   #62
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomale View Post
Thank you for fixing the links, now i have a problem with the leader bot.
It doesn't create a game, the player bots is all fine, they play like they should.
But still, the leader bot wont do anything...
for leader, you checked the "I am leader" box and added player names to the "invite list" ?


valen is offline  
Old   #63
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
for leader, you checked the "I am leader" box and added player names to the "invite list" ?
Yes i did, the status for leader bot is; creating game.
But nothing happens...
nomale is offline  
Old   #64
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by nomale View Post
Yes i did, the status for leader bot is; creating game.
But nothing happens...
your client is in English? lol

i can't keep asking questions like this. you either give me a perfect detailed list of how you setup your bots or i can't help you :/


valen is offline  
Old   #65
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
your client is in English? lol

i can't keep asking questions like this. you either give me a perfect detailed list of how you setup your bots or i can't help you :/
okay!

LoL client is in english!

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

thats a picture of the setup

i run on a windows 7
nvidia geforce 560 Ti
intel core i7 3.4 GHz Quad with hyper threading

the bots on my vms works fine
they run on Win xp instead, might that be the problem?
nomale is offline  
Old   #66
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
try;
run program as admin
desktop option; 1024*768 @ 32bit color
valen is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #67
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 31
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
try;
run program as admin
desktop option; 1024*768 @ 32bit color
okay, the desktop option i had missed, did it on the vms, but not on my real comp, thank you very much!
nomale is offline  
Old   #68
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 7
Received Thanks: 1
Another "feature" that could be add to the bot is to check invitation on the exclamation mark too,sometimes the invite appears there and the bot just stands doing nothing.
claupaul is offline  
Old   #69
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by claupaul View Post
Another "feature" that could be add to the bot is to check invitation on the exclamation mark too,sometimes the invite appears there and the bot just stands doing nothing.
I am adding an option, a delay for the leader, to give the other clients time to get out of the 'current' game. This option will obviously slow down the process a few seconds but its up to each one of your how long the delay will be.

A 'Optz' tab will be added, which stand for 'Optimization', standard settings will be added and you all may tweak these accordingly to your own standards.

valen is offline  
Old   #70
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by claupaul View Post
Another "feature" that could be add to the bot is to check invitation on the exclamation mark too,sometimes the invite appears there and the bot just stands doing nothing.
same problem here waiting for fix
kaancx is offline  
Old   #71
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2007
Posts: 40
Received Thanks: 6
could i ask if you could implement that we dont need coop (solo 3 vs 3 with only bots) ?.

I would be really nice.
SealedSeal is offline  
Old   #72
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
Quote:
Originally Posted by SealedSeal View Post
could i ask if you could implement that we dont need coop (solo 3 vs 3 with only bots) ?.

I would be really nice.
Solo option is being worked on right now.


v 1.03
-----
Added a new tab, 'Optz', which will be filled in the future by Optimized options
Added Option to self-control a delay before every game is selected.


NOTICE!
I'm not sure this will solve the 'not accepting invite' problem. Please play around with the delay, between 15 and 30seconds, if it doesnt work, please report back and we'll try to solve it diferently.
valen is offline  
Old   #73
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2012
Posts: 108
Received Thanks: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
Solo option is being worked on right now.


v 1.03
-----
Added a new tab, 'Optz', which will be filled in the future by Optimized options
Added Option to self-control a delay before every game is selected.


NOTICE!
I'm not sure this will solve the 'not accepting invite' problem. Please play around with the delay, between 15 and 30seconds, if it doesnt work, please report back and we'll try to solve it diferently.
trying out new version. feedback comin soon...

BOT still doesn't accept invite sometimes. just tried new version.
kaancx is offline  
Old   #74
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2005
Posts: 424
Received Thanks: 469
IF you still have that problem, try putting this file into your "img" folder;

valen is offline  
Old   #75
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2012
Posts: 19
Received Thanks: 1
i have so far fixed the play button problem it is some very weird sound driver non sense riot must fix that is forcing me to have some usb headphones plugged in whatever till they fix. so any way i have set up my vm's 1 xp lite master + 2 linked clone slaves following all the guides here, i have a folder of your bot in each vm, i manually start lol and log in each individual lol client, i then start your bot in each vm, in one i check leader and add the other user names, the leader creates the game invites the others they accept and go into game together...... here is where i am having a problem while in game i am not clicking to not afk in ANY of the vm's thus i am getting booted before game end any ideas?

edit i have gone through each lol options hitting default etc all huds are defaulted etc etc must have been something as now i am having something happen but not what was expected am i suposed to try to run into the enemy camp? over and over?that seems like it's gunna delay the game? or will super feeding the ai shorten the total game time ? also game reset worked like a charm fyi


teachme00 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[S] Powerlevel [B] Powerlevel
Also ich suche für morgen eine Partner. Ich möchte gerne 1 Stunde auf NIU Seite gelevelt werden. Ich biete das Gleiche dann im Gegenzug also: Ich...
11 Replies - WarRock Trading
Powerlevel Bot D3D.
Status: UNDETECTED Information ------------------------------ Dopo Averlo scaricato leggete il file .txt all' interno per le istruzioni After...
10 Replies - WarRock Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
How to powerlevel?
Hello! I'm playing on a private server with huge rates, and one of my friends gave me her char to powerlevel myself. How can I do this? My little...
1 Replies - Perfect World
Acc und Powerlevel
Nabend zusammen :) Habe einen acc den ich loßwerden möchte. prophecies und eotn sind dort drauf der acc ist nicht gebunden und die email addy noch...
0 Replies - Guild Wars Trading
suche powerlevel /powerlevel
hi. ich suche einen powerlevel für den server persia. wenn jemand interressiert ist einfach posten( mit preis) vielen dank!!
0 Replies - SRO Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +2. The time now is 08:55.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.