Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #1561

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 4,344
Quote:
Originally Posted by kambodzanczyk View Post
go too ur account txt file and put there ur account info and run cause u didnt changed it.
oh yeah, accidentally put it into the wrong txt, thanks
do i have to change anything about the 5 or the 0, or even the date?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

edit: mh, i now tested the bot for a while and it somehow doesnt work properly
1. the afk detection recognizes that i am not actually playing
2. when the game is finished the bot doesnt manage to click on the defeat-button and go on, therefore i always have to restart everything after one game

Old   #1562

hello, i tried to use the bot but i have a problem. am trying to level up just 1 account to lvl 30. i start the bot, it creates a solo-dominion game, loads, starts the game, but in few minutes it shut down the game, logging again and there is the screen that says the game (dominion) is still working and want me to recconect, then nothing happens. Thxs.

Old   #1563

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghan View Post
hello, i tried to use the bot but i have a problem. am trying to level up just 1 account to lvl 30. i start the bot, it creates a solo-dominion game, loads, starts the game, but in few minutes it shut down the game, logging again and there is the screen that says the game (dominion) is still working and want me to recconect, then nothing happens. Thxs.
I think i have more like the same problem. I never saw the reason for it but when i sometimes come back to watch my VM there are some random windows opped up. I think the bot randomly gets the taskbar in the fourground any tips to solve this problem?

EDIT: Oh now got the reason. Everytime a game starts the window gets stuck at the bottom right of the screen any solutions?
Old   #1564

Quote:
Originally Posted by јero View Post
oh yeah, accidentally put it into the wrong txt, thanks
do i have to change anything about the 5 or the 0, or even the date?

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

edit: mh, i now tested the bot for a while and it somehow doesnt work properly
1. the afk detection recognizes that i am not actually playing
2. when the game is finished the bot doesnt manage to click on the defeat-button and go on, therefore i always have to restart everything after one game
just delete current account if bot start running it will write there ur account instead of this random one.

1.check hud,resolution etc everything u have in first post.
2.that might be becouse bad hud/resolution.

Old   #1565

I have some ideas about a bot :

Account DB: if you create more account the bot can level it 1 by 1. After it leveled an account to a choose d level it go in a security pause time ( 1 hour or more ) and automatically start with an next account in a list.

(Great option who cant run many vm clone)

Pause Break (For security reasons):
After some hours (what number you can configure) the bot take an break for an minutes or hours or anything harder to detect.

And detection. I think riot will easily can detect the accounts who have many dominion wins without take downs or tower takes. Its an problem but if riot are dont banning users its not problem.
Old   #1566

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eoghan View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by TintenKilla View Post
I think i have more like the same problem. I never saw the reason for it but when i sometimes come back to watch my VM there are some random windows opped up. I think the bot randomly gets the taskbar in the fourground any tips to solve this problem?

EDIT: Oh now got the reason. Everytime a game starts the window gets stuck at the bottom right of the screen any solutions?
I take it you haven't looked at TTmonitor settings...
if its outofgame 5 minutes by default it restarts cause something 'might' be wrong
put it on 10 ~ 12 minutes instead

ingame put it on 60 (cause there is a minor chance that it'll choose 5v5map and not dominion)

if this is not the case ok
but if it is... could you please use the search function for within this thread cause it has been answered multiple times..
i even wrote a guide somewhere how to set the stuff up

edit:

even searched it for you doesn't seem to be that many pages away from it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zulajayim View Post
I have some ideas about a bot :

Account DB: if you create more account the bot can level it 1 by 1. After it leveled an account to a choose d level it go in a security pause time ( 1 hour or more ) and automatically start with an next account in a list.

(Great option who cant run many vm clone)

Pause Break (For security reasons):
After some hours (what number you can configure) the bot take an break for an minutes or hours or anything harder to detect.

And detection. I think riot will easily can detect the accounts who have many dominion wins without take downs or tower takes. Its an problem but if riot are dont banning users its not problem.
i don't think riot will even keep busy with detections.. they don't record clicking and aren't really looking at player matches anyways
besides if ur afraid of getting banned then really don't even start using 3rdparty tools ^^'

@Valen

could you maybe put my guide on the front page?
cause it gets burried within the thread... and ppl don't seem to use the search this thread button at top

note in general:
am kinda getting tired of seeing the same question over and over and over again
ppl are too lazy to use the search this thread function and just post their problem without even looking for answers as everything has been answered already
I am going to stop from now answering the same question... since the person itself is too lazy too
Old   #1567

Quote:
Originally Posted by maskedmous View Post
@Valen

cause it gets burried within the thread... and ppl don't seem to use the search this thread button at top
Done, but it only reflects what the main post says and people still won't download it.

Quote:
note in general:
ppl are too lazy to use the search this thread function and just post their problem without even looking for answers as everything has been answered already
I am going to stop from now answering the same question... since the person itself is too lazy too
Great, now you understand what i told you few weeks ago
Thanks
1 User
Old   #1568

i have little question... i open bot and lol application open and ending...
Old   #1569

Quote:
I take it you haven't looked at TTmonitor settings...
if its outofgame 5 minutes by default it restarts cause something 'might' be wrong
put it on 10 ~ 12 minutes instead

ingame put it on 60 (cause there is a minor chance that it'll choose 5v5map and not dominion)

if this is not the case ok
but if it is... could you please use the search function for within this thread cause it has been answered multiple times..
i even wrote a guide somewhere how to set the stuff up

edit:

even searched it for you doesn't seem to be that many pages away from it

i don't think riot will even keep busy with detections.. they don't record clicking and aren't really looking at player matches anyways
besides if ur afraid of getting banned then really don't even start using 3rdparty tools ^^'

@Valen

note in general:
Well maybe i have to say that i am using Windows 7.

And i didnt found someone with the same problem at the trade search :S. But big thanks anyway!
Old   #1570

after i press f1 lol patcher pops up but the bot cant click play....
Old   #1571

bad resolution... read carefully the guide....
Old   #1572

nope, everything is at 1024x768 32bit and english lol client
Old   #1573

Im over 350 ref friends, but i didnt get 5000 rp for the last 350. Any got the same problem?

Edit: Got it a bit late.
Old   #1574

Hey, sorry if some already made that post, but i have some truble... my bot is working fine, but im not getting any exp. im using only 1 acc. where is the truble? i get 0exp and 0 ip. btw im lvl 26
Old   #1575

Quote:
Originally Posted by matx25 View Post
Hey, sorry if some already made that post, but i have some truble... my bot is working fine, but im not getting any exp. im using only 1 acc. where is the truble? i get 0exp and 0 ip. btw im lvl 26
your lvl is the problem. you get only xp for 2 hours a day when lvl 20+
in custom games.

Closed Thread