Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 19:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Discussion on [Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot within the League of Legends Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the League of Legends category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/31/2012, 11:45   #346

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys,

How's it going so far? How many rewards have you unlocked? Has anyone been caught/banned? Btw, didn't have the time to browse through all the pages so I'm not sure if anyone asked this before, but how long does it take to level one account to lvl 10?
Old 12/31/2012, 11:53   #347

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
I'm sure xpboost works, atleast to a HIGH rate.
Those who say it doesnt have either not botherd reading anything on first post or have lower than 500mb on their RAM.
When trying to buy xp boost the bot clicks on runes instead of boosts. I'm on EUN. I have 512MB ram with ssd.
Old 12/31/2012, 12:12   #348

Received Thanks: 1,312
Alright so i´d botted to 15 now (now its only possible to play against bots 2h per day and earn exp/ip )
So my question its possible to bot to 30 (with 2 Accounts only, cause got only 4 ram which are enough for 2 VMs )
Old 12/31/2012, 12:27   #349

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictatorr View Post
When trying to buy xp boost the bot clicks on runes instead of boosts. I'm on EUN. I have 512MB ram with ssd.
bot version?
Old 12/31/2012, 12:30   #350

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
bot version?
2.2b
Old 12/31/2012, 12:33   #351

Quote:
Originally Posted by dictatorr View Post
2.2b
Your error is not possible. Clicks on this bot version are on specific X/Y-cords;
The only reason its doing this, that i can think of, is that your PVP.Net Client is resized. Try to resize it to the smallest size possible, by dragging the bottom right corner.

Im still trying to find a better way to do xpbuy as we speak.
Old 12/31/2012, 12:48   #352

i guess the error is caused by playing on Eune ;> if i got acc on euw it work just fine (buying xp boosts), can someone else confirm this?
Old 12/31/2012, 16:49   #353

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Alright so i´d botted to 15 now (now its only possible to play against bots 2h per day and earn exp/ip )
So my question its possible to bot to 30 (with 2 Accounts only, cause got only 4 ram which are enough for 2 VMs )
try 3 vm with 1 ram. if doesn't you can't
Old 12/31/2012, 17:06   #354

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bushren View Post
Hey guys,

How's it going so far? How many rewards have you unlocked? Has anyone been caught/banned? Btw, didn't have the time to browse through all the pages so I'm not sure if anyone asked this before, but how long does it take to level one account to lvl 10?
Anyone?
Old 12/31/2012, 23:21   #355

Hmm when my bot reaches level 3, it buys the xp boost but it doesnt press "done" after buying the xp boost. So when my leader invites the other two cannot accept the invite because the other 2 hasnt pressed "done" after buying the xp boost. I'll manually press "done" then i'll resume the bot but it doesnt do anything it just seems as if its on pause already. Other then that the bot works fine Tyvm sir.
Old 12/31/2012, 23:40   #356

elite*gold: 1
The Black Market: 108/0/0
Brauche ich auch VMware wenn ich nur einen Account lvln lassen möchte, oder nur wenn ich das eben mit vielen gleichzeitig machen will?
Weil das ist mir irgendwie etwas zu kompliziert, vor allem weil ich keine Windows XP Iso habe.
___
Do i need VMware to use this tool at all, or do I only need it if I want to lvl many accounts at the same time? VMware seems to be complicated to me, mainly because i dont even have a Windows XP Iso, so I cant install an OS.
Old 01/01/2013, 00:09   #357

Also when my bot reaches level 5 i get that message on the bottom right " congrats for reaching level 5 or w.e" Then it doesnt join the game when invited because it has reached level 5. And the message is blocking to getting invited so i have to manually invite.
Old 01/01/2013, 09:26   #358

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandop View Post
Also when my bot reaches level 5 i get that message on the bottom right " congrats for reaching level 5 or w.e" Then it doesnt join the game when invited because it has reached level 5. And the message is blocking to getting invited so i have to manually invite.
Abit about your setup please? Ram etc. ? How many bots do u run?
No mission to mars without the data meng
Old 01/01/2013, 11:54   #359

Hallo ich habe ein kleines Problem mit dem Bot, bitte um hilfe.
Es funktioniert eigentlich alles wunderbar 2-3 spiele, nur dann stürzen die Clienten ab manchmal einer oder 2 oder die nemen den Invite nicht an und es geht nicht weiter, ich verstehe aber nicht warum davor klappt es doch die 2-3 spiele auch.
Bitte um schnelle hilfe
Old 01/01/2013, 11:58   #360

Can you make a debug sequence that fixes the shop bug? Shop gets bugged up sometimes when you open it, so can you add some king of timeout when opening the shop (like 10-30s) and if it doesn't work the bot can just click the button again to refresh or go view the profile and go back to the shop so the shop can refresh. Got that bug once or twice.
Closed Thread