Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 08:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Bot] TTBot, a RAF/Powerlevel Bot

Closed Thread

Old   #331

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by nowbener View Post
I try to instal lol on vmware wirkstation 9 but when i open lol it gives an error and it wont open the game .

Can someone help me with that
you need wizard, not forum user... post ss of error omg

Old   #332

Received Thanks: 1,183
Some suggestions, sometimes the "connection of the pvp.net-chat" times out, maybe its possible that u code the bot to press YES and continue his work
Also if the bot is stuck for like 5mins doing nothing he should close the lol.client.exe and restart it and relogin

Old   #333

Quote:
Originally Posted by WannaSun View Post
Some suggestions, sometimes the "connection of the pvp.net-chat" times out, maybe its possible that u code the bot to press YES and continue his work
Also if the bot is stuck for like 5mins doing nothing he should close the lol.client.exe and restart it and relogin
Yes, once everything works as it should i will include all these kinds of things.
For now, you will have to blame your disconnects on your inet/slow pc/Riot maintenance.

Offtopic;
If you guys know other forums similar to this one that i could share my work on, PM me- do NOT post it here. thankyou
Old   #334

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameleo12 View Post

i dont know what you mean by need wizard
but here is a SS from the error i got

it's say's

this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

but i have reinstal the game 3 times and still the same error
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Untitled.jpg (11.0 KB, 21 views)

Old   #335

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowbener View Post
i dont know what you mean by need wizard
but here is a SS from the error i got

it's say's

this application has failed to start because the application configuration is incorrect. reinstalling the application may fix this problem.

but i have reinstal the game 3 times and still the same error
D/L and install these, then tell me if it happens again;
Download Microsoft Visual C++ 2010 Redistributable Package (x86) from Official Microsoft Download Center

AND

Download .NET Framework 3.5 from Official Microsoft Download Center
Old   #336

First of all thank you for creating the bot. Then I am getting some problems. when inviting the leader pops up a thing saying "unknow errer send crash report to riot:::" and it blocks there. And sometimes when the players try to join the game they are not able to find the popup. I have not yet been able to get ingame with the bot for diferent thyps of errors (above mentioned) i will keep trying and wait for a reply
Old   #337

How can I setup this bot to level only 1-5 accounts? Also do you have a program which can make couple of accounts at the same time to make refs?
Old   #338

Quote:
Originally Posted by josehhh View Post
First of all thank you for creating the bot. Then I am getting some problems. when inviting the leader pops up a thing saying "unknow errer send crash report to riot:::" and it blocks there. And sometimes when the players try to join the game they are not able to find the popup. I have not yet been able to get ingame with the bot for diferent thyps of errors (above mentioned) i will keep trying and wait for a reply
What? this is weird, never got a report like this one -- i will try untill i get the same error you do, untill then; keep trying please

Quote:
Originally Posted by endym1on View Post
How can I setup this bot to level only 1-5 accounts? Also do you have a program which can make couple of accounts at the same time to make refs?
only 1-10 for the moment, for obvious reasons. 1-5 in next release.
I have an account-creating tool, but for now its personal use only and NOT ready for general public, sorry.., there's many on the forums, keep searching.
Old   #339

Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post
What? this is weird, never got a report like this one -- i will try untill i get the same error you do, untill then; keep trying please

only 1-10 for the moment, for obvious reasons. 1-5 in next release.
I have an account-creating tool, but for now its personal use only and NOT ready for general public, sorry.., there's many on the forums, keep searching.
thanks for reply now it works i think it was some kind of game error... thnks again for the bot and for the very quick reply. a question. how much ram should i give to de vmachines?
Old   #340

Quote:
Originally Posted by kameleo12 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by valen View Post

i have install both of them now i got another Error

Nvm it works now

i have open lol in the location file and it works Thanks
Old   #341

The xp boost buying is not working.
Old   #342

for me this bot was working, incl xp-boost

i using 2 - 4 VM's and play other games, like DOTA2, COD:BO2, Dark Souls ....
Old   #343

I'm sure xpboost works, atleast to a HIGH rate.
Those who say it doesnt have either not botherd reading anything on first post or have lower than 500mb on their RAM.
Old   #344

Kann jemand mir eventuell eine deutsche Kurzanleitung schreiben? Weil mein Englisch leider nicht so prickelnd ist..
Old   #345

1. VM Workstation installieren
2. VM mit Windows XP installieren
3. Windows XP komplett updaten
4. LoL in der VM downloaden, darauf achten das es englisch sprachig ist
5. LoL starten und schauen ob es funktioniert, falls nicht NetFramework 3.5 im Internet suchen und installieren
6. den TTBot Ordner auf den Desktop speichern
7. in der Settings.txt den speicher Pfad ändern, "c:\Riot Games\League of Legends" wars bei mir
7. Windows herunterfahren und Snapshot erstellen
8. Den Snapshot so oft clonen wie du willst (es reicht ein "linked Clone")
9. in den einzelnen clonen die Account.txt ändern
10. Bot das erste mal starten, es sollte ein Feld wegen den Einstellungen kommen, dieses bestätigen (einmalig)
11. F1 drücken und fertig

da der TTBot Ordner + die Account Datei auf dem Desktop liegt, ist sie selbst bei den "linked Clones" so als wären es verschiedene Systeme

Viel Spaß damit

Edit: bevor ich es vergesse

Windows Grafik Einstellungen
1024*768 @ 32bit color
Das alte Grafik Design

LoL Einstellungen am besten bei Punkt 5 ändern
Fenster (Rahmenlos)
Alles andere "off" oder auf "very low"
FPS auf 25 Begrenzen
Ansonsten nichts verändern

aber am besten bei jedem VM Clone beim ersten Start kurz warten und schauen ob alles von den Einstellungen her passt.

Edit 2: um weitere Fehler zu vermeiden

Dem VM's jeweils mindestens 1gb Ram geben, darunter läuft es zu instabil
auch rate ich erst mit SSD zu mehr als 3 VM's gleichzeitig, mit einer normalen HDD kann es sonst durch die Ladezeiten zu Fehlern kommen.

Ich selbst hab eine 128gb System SSD mit den LoL VM's
16gb Ram 1333Mhz
Core i5 2400
GTX 560 TI OC

bei 2-4 VM's kann ich nebenbei in Windows 7 eigentlich noch alle Games spielen, bei FPS Games nutze ich meist nur 2 VM's, bei allem anderen 4 zusätzlich mit jeweils 1,5gb Ram.

Thanks
1 User
Closed Thread