Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Last Chaos
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LC Ger chaos-hooks.net

Discussion on LC Ger chaos-hooks.net within the Last Chaos forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 12/24/2013, 23:26   #16

elite*gold: 0
Danke Fabi für die Antwort nun können wir abwarten und wir freuen uns schon auf das neue. Ich warte nun ab und ich bin mir sicher das du alle anschreibst gut gelingen Fabi und frohe Weihnachten und einen guten rutsch ins neue Jahr. Da Lordi
Old 12/25/2013, 00:36   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inaktivo View Post
Schwachsinn, sobald man seine IP und seinen webserver anonymisiert ist Gamiho machtlos.
Ich denke Fabi hat einfach nicht damit gerechnet das Gamigo gegen einen simplen Hack vorgeht.

Bin mir aber sicher, dass wir das irgendwann erfahren werden.
Distributing hacks for a game isn't illegal. There was and still is nothing Gamigo can do to Fabi other than threaten him. Fabi could of turned around and sued Gamigo for some sort of harassment and made millions. Game hacking isn't illegal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by » Fabi202cool View Post
Um das hier mal aufzuklären, Gamigo hatte zu keiner Zeit irgendwelche Persöhnliche Daten von mir. Es wurden lediglich ein paar Abuse Mails an den Hoster gesendet, mit der Bitte meine Daten rauszugeben. Da ich nicht wusste wie weit Gamigo geht habe ich vorsichtshalber mal alles Offline genommen, man kann ja nie wissen. Gab ja schon andere Fälle wo Leute wegen Hacks von Gamigo verklagt wurden und auf sowas habe ich keine Lust. Außerdem war ich zum Schluss selber nicht mehr mit meinem Service zufrieden und dachte mir nochmal ganz von vorne anzufangen.

Gerade bin ich dabei einen neuen Hack zu schreiben, von großartigen Ankündigungen halte ich aber nicht viel, deswegen habe ich bisher auch noch keine Infos rausgegeben. Ich werde erst alles öffentlich machen wenn ich selbst mit meiner Arbeit zufrieden zufrieden bin. So viel kann ich euch aber schonmal verraten: Es wird ein Hack mit Fokus auf alle LastChaos Versionen d.h. der Hack soll nacher auf jedem Server laufen, zudem wird er wohl einen weit größeren Funktionsumfang haben als ihr es bisher von LastChaos Hacks gewohnt seid
Same here, my hack is aimed at being packet based. There is no hack to date that is packet based. The flexibility and functionality simply cannot be matched, i'm also using signatures for pulling all the internal functions (packet builders & main dispatcher). I will also make dupe public at the time of my hack release. There is no reason to keep it private, LastChaos is a crap game and it serves no benefit to anyone keeping such exploits private. My goal with my bot is to make playing LastChaos completely automated, so players can login with their client and let the bot play for them for hours on end (even days). No more SP farming, no more drop farming, the bot will do all that for you overnight.
Old 12/25/2013, 19:24   #18

elite*gold: 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post
Distributing hacks for a game isn't illegal. There was and still is nothing Gamigo can do to Fabi other than threaten him. Fabi could of turned around and sued Gamigo for some sort of harassment and made millions. Game hacking isn't illegal.

Same here, my hack is aimed at being packet based. There is no hack to date that is packet based. The flexibility and functionality simply cannot be matched, i'm also using signatures for pulling all the internal functions (packet builders & main dispatcher). I will also make dupe public at the time of my hack release. There is no reason to keep it private, LastChaos is a **** game and it serves no benefit to anyone keeping such exploits private. My goal with my bot is to make playing LastChaos completely automated, so players can login with their client and let the bot play for them for hours on end (even days). No more SP farming, no more drop farming, the bot will do all that for you overnight.
Talking since 2 years or more but never see anything.
Thanks
6 Users
Old 12/26/2013, 14:43   #19

elite*gold: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by PizzaGuy View Post

Same here, my hack is aimed at being packet based. There is no hack to date that is packet based. The flexibility and functionality simply cannot be matched, i'm also using signatures for pulling all the internal functions (packet builders & main dispatcher). I will also make dupe public at the time of my hack release. There is no reason to keep it private, LastChaos is a **** game and it serves no benefit to anyone keeping such exploits private. My goal with my bot is to make playing LastChaos completely automated, so players can login with their client and let the bot play for them for hours on end (even days). No more SP farming, no more drop farming, the bot will do all that for you overnight.

you say In all hacks "my hack" is best And where is your hack...?
Old 12/30/2013, 01:47   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luôô View Post
Talking since 2 years or more but never see anything.
Quote:
Originally Posted by |[PanicBeatZz]| View Post
you say In all hacks "my hack" is best And where is your hack...?
First and foremost, how can one "talk about it for 2 years" when the initial server files leaked on 7-22-2011 (almost exactly 2 years ago). I haven't talked about creating a hack until after I retired developing LastChaos. Which was around three months ago. Super noob mega derp statement?

My hack is not available to the open public (simply put, it's far from done). Packet based hacks are extremely powerful hacks meanwhile being just as complex to code (somewhat). I have a life outside of the computer, so I got maybe a few minutes here and there to work on it and other projects of mine.

To give you nubbies an idea of where to start, LastChaos uses its own dispatcher (SendToServerNew). You can easily send packets in this game by creating your own call to the internal function. For example to send a chat message packet you just create your own function that calls 0x101107A0 (SendChatMessage) with the four arguments the function requires "SendChatMessage(dword, dword, dword, string)".

*hint* the last one is the chat message.

You will need to also do a little assembly first in order for it to work.

Code:
MOV ECX,DWORD PTR DS:[?_pNetwork@@3PAVCNetworkLibrary@@A]
Here's a little guide of finding the functions that are sending specific packets (you need ).
  1. Go to 10136ED0 (SendToServerNew)
  2. CTRL + R
  3. Break point everything in the list
  4. Move around and stuff and disable anything that it breaks on (these are packets getting sent)
  5. Now do the action that sends the packet and it will break

That's the function that sends the packet.

There you go, now quit riding my tail about a hack that you may never get to use (doesn't mean that it doesn't exist). I'm even nice enough to show you how to do it (for the most part).

- Warmonger

P.S. If you look around, you can find signatures that Falo posted.

Code:
	pDecrypt  = FindPattern(hModuleAddress, hModuleSize, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x44\x24\x08\x81\xEC\x18\x01\x00\x00\x8B\xC8\x8B\xD0\x53\x55","xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
	pEncrypt  = FindPattern(hModuleAddress, hModuleSize, (PBYTE)"\x8B\x44\x24\x08\x8B\x4C\x24\x04\x83\xEC\x24\x53\x55\x8B\x6C\x24","xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
	pOpenShop = FindPattern(hModuleAddress, hModuleSize, (PBYTE)"\x55\x8B\xEC\x6A\xFF\x68\xDF\xCA\x64\x10\x64\xA1\x00\x00\x00\x00\x50\x64\x89\x25\x00\x00\x00\x00\x83\xEC\x18\x53\x56\x8B\x35\x60","xxxxxx???xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx?");
	pOpenWareHouse = FindPattern(hModuleAddress, hModuleSize, (PBYTE)"\x55\x8B\xEC\x56\x6A\x0B\x8B\xF1\xE8\x83\xB3\xB6\xFF\x8B\xC8\xE8","xxxxxxxxx???xxxx");
	pOpenLacarette = FindPattern(hModuleAddress, hModuleSize, (PBYTE)"\x55\x8B\xEC\x8B\x45\x08\x56\x8B\xF1\x57\x33\xFF\x89\x46\x34\x83\xC8\xFF\x6A\x01\x89\x7E\x24\x89\x7E\x28\x89\xBE\x88\x43\x00\x00\x89\x46\x2C\x89\x7E\x48\x89\x7E\x4C\x89\x7E\x50\x89\x7E\x54\x89\x46\x38\x89\x7E\x3C\xE8\x86\x00\x00\x00\x57\x8B\xCE\xE8\x8E\xE4","xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx");
With them you can find some of the functions necessary for duping. You just have to figure out the arguments for each function.
Thanks
7 Users
Old 12/30/2013, 09:48   #21

Good warmonger you can repost what falo post already.
Quote:
Dont use the public Hacks my is better. Full Packet based! But my is not public!
You are very late with your packet based hack. Already exist min. 2 ones

And a packet based hack is very easy.
Old 12/30/2013, 09:54   #22

Received Thanks: 1,208
Quote:
Good warmonger you can repost what falo post already.

You are very late with your packet based hack. Already exist min. 2 ones

And a packet based hack is very easy.
Blablabla.

Ich glaube Warmonger gehört hier immer noch zu den 3-4 Personen die wirklich eine Ahnung haben von der ganzen Lc Grschichte.

Verstehe nicht warum hier nur gehated wird...
Old 12/30/2013, 10:15   #23

Warmonger hat die ganzen Jahre nur scheiße gelabert aber nie was selber gemacht. Also nein.

Und er wird nicht nur hier gehated in vielen anderen Foren wird er auch gehated weils einfach nur ein Großmaul ist.
Old 12/30/2013, 10:20   #24

Quote:
Warmonger hat die ganzen Jahre nur scheiße gelabert aber nie was selber gemacht. Also nein.
Er weiß von was er redet, man muss nichts releasen um sich zu beweisen.

Aber wir schweifen vom Thema ab dass schon beantwortet wurde. Also in diesem sinne #closerequest
Old 12/30/2013, 10:20   #25

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Blablabla.

Ich glaube Warmonger gehört hier immer noch zu den 3-4 Personen die wirklich eine Ahnung haben von der ganzen Lc Grschichte.

Verstehe nicht warum hier nur gehated wird...

erklärt alles^^

b2t:
Kommt chaos-hooks noch online?
Old 12/30/2013, 10:22   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tεfarian√™ View Post

erklärt alles^^

b2t:
Kommt chaos-hooks noch online?
Jeder kann sich Warmonger nennen...
Chaos- Hooks wird nochmal kommen, aber erst wenn fabi zu 100% zufrieden ist mit seiner Arbeit. Wann weiß also keiner.
Old 12/30/2013, 10:22   #27

elite*gold: 13
Quote:
Jeder kann sich Warmonger nennen...
Chaos- Hooks wird nochmal kommen, aber erst wenn fabi zu 100% zufrieden ist mit seiner Arbeit. Wann weiß also keiner.
Inaktivo, das ist der echte Warmonger, sieht man an seinen anderen Posts.
hat sogar bad reputation dort von dem owner

B2T
woher hast du die infos?
Old 12/30/2013, 10:23   #28

Quote:

B2T
woher hast du die infos?
Hat Fabi in einem anderen Thread geschrieben.
Old 12/30/2013, 10:25   #29

Received Thanks: 2,837
Quote:
hat sogar bad reputation dort von dem owner

B2T
woher hast du die infos?
Geh mal eine, zwei Seiten zurück da hat Fabi es selbst geschrieben
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/30/2013, 14:46   #30

elite*gold: 124
Received Thanks: 3,141
Ich weiß nicht, wie weit sein Trainer tatsächlich ist und kann auch seinen Charakter nicht beurteilen, aber Fakt ist, dass man an Warmongers Posts merkt, dass er im Gegensatz zu den meisten hier noch etwas mehr kann, als ein paar Memory Werte mit CE zu finden und zu ändern.
Und ja, ich weiß durchaus wovon er redet und sage das nicht nur, weil seine Posts sich gut anhören.
Thanks
3 Users