Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General > Joining e*pvp
You last visited: Today at 11:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Application [Shaiya Section]

Discussion on Application [Shaiya Section] within the Joining e*pvp forum part of the General category.

Closed Thread

Old 10/27/2011, 05:35   #16

elite*gold: 0
Received Thanks: 1,286
Would make a very good addition to the mod team! Great person, and very helpful around our section~
Old 10/27/2011, 06:44   #17

Yes!
Old 11/06/2011, 21:40   #18

I must say a big YES.
And he would be a good moderator also, he is friendly and very active and also has the knowledge.
Old 11/06/2011, 22:28   #19

I've known this guy for over a year. He's an amazing person, who cares and puts his time and effort into everything that he does. I know he's a hard working person that does his best in everything. He loves EPvp, i know this through the mountain of conversations that we've had
"Form Geek" Pfft, there's no such thing! Only caring about the community and wanting to get involved, which i know this guy does :P
Like he said, he's modded before, and the forums that he modded where kept running brilliantly and smoothly.
Defiantly someone you should grab ahold of for any forum job
Old 11/10/2011, 08:43   #20

JohnHeartz is amazing forum guardian, He is VERRY active on Shaiya section. Hes checking every singel post and protecting from Spam+Same time helping the problems etc. But i would like to see him as Moderator becouse he deserve it. Not a guardien. He got more then that. Hes great person , i dont know him in real life but i know him on Shaiya Section. So yea i vote

YES!!

I've never seen any Forum member staff like him after our old moderator ''Polypropylen'' So im sure that he will do more then he can now! Give him a chance!

Best Regards
LaMin
Old 11/12/2011, 01:36   #21

elite*gold: 28719
The Black Market: 138/0/0
Received Thanks: 21,381
#added
Thanks
12 Users
Closed Thread