Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread
 
Old   #196
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
I have no idea what my password is, I have the username and password set to remember on the original Midnight hack '

BuFFy can you PM me the password for my account - xenobing
TY



xenobing is offline  
Old   #197
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 0
i deleted v1 when v2 came out.. and now v2 is not updated.. and you said v1 can be used well.. but buffy, your download link is not work anymore.. i have ID and PW can you send me a download link for your v1? .. or anyone?


cain1108 is offline  
Old   #198


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by cain1108 View Post
i deleted v1 when v2 came out.. and now v2 is not updated.. and you said v1 can be used well.. but buffy, your download link is not work anymore.. i have ID and PW can you send me a download link for your v1? .. or anyone?
v2 is updated perfectly
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #199
 
elite*gold: 3
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 1,596
Received Thanks: 229
Are there still high chances of getting a ban for autoteleport?


Red_John is offline  
Old   #200
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Are you running the 64 bit version of windows 8.1?
No windows 7 x64.

but still I want that middle cursor Hotkey, its no the same without it Buffy!
mini2365 is offline  
Old   #201
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Still crashes game for me win 7 pro 64bit as soon and I run v2. Then login fail, same user and pass as v1. Tried xp compat mode and admin, disabled firewall etc. bummer. Buffy what do you need to help troubleshoot? Thanks in advance! Respect your work and I know your busy but it's a been awhile since my last request and no PM back either.
kingtut2 is offline  
Old   #202


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut2 View Post
Still crashes game for me win 7 pro 64bit as soon and I run v2. Then login fail, same user and pass as v1. Tried xp compat mode and admin, disabled firewall etc. bummer. Buffy what do you need to help troubleshoot? Thanks in advance! Respect your work and I know your busy but it's a been awhile since my last request and no PM back either.
-Install VC++ Redistributable Package 2010 (x86)
-Entirely disable your antivirus
-Run GW2 as adminstrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
-Run MV2 as administrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #203
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2013
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 0
Dont work 25.08.2014
valerijh is offline  
Old   #204


 
elite*gold: 2826
Join Date: Mar 2009
Posts: 4,258
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by valerijh View Post
Dont work 25.08.2014
It works perfectly fine, inform yourself before posting.
buFFy! is offline  
Old   #205
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Hey buffy, maybe I am doing something wrong, but V1 works extremely well for me. When I use V2, the speedhack confuses me. I enable it, and it makes me slow as hell. I increase the speed a little, and I run like I'm on crack. If I try to disable or decrease, it still doesn't disable or decrease the speed.

Other than that, the person who said the hack doesn't work, is extremely uninformed as it works great.
fujidin is offline  
Old   #206
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 18
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelite View Post
Hey buFFy! can i get my user and pass back? I can provide you the ID of the purchase in paypal and i think that the username too.

Thanks
Thanks
pepelite is offline  
Old   #207
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 17
Received Thanks: 0
Still same issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
-Install VC++ Redistributable Package 2010 (x86)
-Entirely disable your antivirus
-Run GW2 as adminstrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
-Run MV2 as administrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3

Thanks for the reply, my issues of the game crashing as soon as MV2 is loaded is still happening.

When trying to login to MV2 it says login failed, same creds as before and I've double and triple checked as well.
kingtut2 is offline  
Old   #208
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 53
Received Thanks: 4
Buffy, a quick update regarding the current beta version. I've managed to get the falling through the earth thing to stop as well as the stutter stepping problems. I deleted and re-downloaded, had the same problem so I looked into the hotkeys and found that the default hotkeys for next waypoint and previous waypoint were also my default movement keys (old school) I remapped the beta version hotkeys and all is well on that front. (Apparently the default hotkeys are different in version 1 or I remapped those so long ago I've forgotten!)

Can't get the teleport to curosr to work at all atm though.
Flytiger is offline  
Old   #209
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 12
Received Thanks: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Buffy, a quick update regarding the current beta version. I've managed to get the falling through the earth thing to stop as well as the stutter stepping problems. I deleted and re-downloaded, had the same problem so I looked into the hotkeys and found that the default hotkeys for next waypoint and previous waypoint were also my default movement keys (old school) I remapped the beta version hotkeys and all is well on that front. (Apparently the default hotkeys are different in version 1 or I remapped those so long ago I've forgotten!)

Can't get the teleport to curosr to work at all atm though.
I can use teleport to cursor on any version, and every version works flawlessly for me, except one part. The speedhack. I see that in the last few pages, I'm the only one experiencing this in V2, because in V1 it works perfectly as intended.

I can enable, and increase speed, but after that, disabling or decreasing it won't work. I can only increase it once it's enabled, and it'll even go through when disabled.

I tried all those solutions, everything else works perfectly. Can anyone else comment on this please, and let me or buffy know whether I'm the only one with the issue or not. Would help resolving it!

Edit: I did try to download Midnight again, but that came to no avail for me. Cleared cache, etc.
fujidin is offline  
Old   #210
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Aug 2014
Posts: 21
Received Thanks: 4
Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
I can use teleport to cursor on any version, and every version works flawlessly for me, except one part. The speedhack. I see that in the last few pages, I'm the only one experiencing this in V2, because in V1 it works perfectly as intended.

I can enable, and increase speed, but after that, disabling or decreasing it won't work. I can only increase it once it's enabled, and it'll even go through when disabled.

I tried all those solutions, everything else works perfectly. Can anyone else comment on this please, and let me or buffy know whether I'm the only one with the issue or not. Would help resolving it!

Edit: I did try to download Midnight again, but that came to no avail for me. Cleared cache, etc.
You need to sync your character when you enable speedhack, try teleporting around or using some skill like whirlwind usually fixes this for me.


mini2365 is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[New Thread]GW2 Hack - Midnight
buFFy's account has been returned, All purchases can now be made at his original forum account listed below. Features • SYNCLESS TELEPORT •...
55 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
WTT GW2 Midnight Hack
I have a paid for, working, Midnight account that I no longer need because I have switched games. I am currently playing RIFT, and would love some...
2 Replies - Guild Wars 2 Trading
Midnight Hack
Not sure, wether this is the right section otherwise pls move ;) Just a quite short question about the GW2 Midnight Hack: 1) What is it...
2 Replies - GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions
midnight hack problem
bei mir funktionirt beim midnight hack von buffy click to teleport und der flyhack nicht anti viren programm habe ich keins woran kann das liegen pls...
8 Replies - GW2 Main - Discussions / Questions



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 23:46.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.