Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #196

elite*gold: 0
I have no idea what my password is, I have the username and password set to remember on the original Midnight hack '

BuFFy can you PM me the password for my account - xenobing
TY

Old   #197

i deleted v1 when v2 came out.. and now v2 is not updated.. and you said v1 can be used well.. but buffy, your download link is not work anymore.. i have ID and PW can you send me a download link for your v1? .. or anyone?

Old   #198

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by cain1108 View Post
i deleted v1 when v2 came out.. and now v2 is not updated.. and you said v1 can be used well.. but buffy, your download link is not work anymore.. i have ID and PW can you send me a download link for your v1? .. or anyone?
v2 is updated perfectly
Old   #199

elite*gold: 3
Are there still high chances of getting a ban for autoteleport?

Old   #200

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Are you running the 64 bit version of windows 8.1?
No windows 7 x64.

but still I want that middle cursor Hotkey, its no the same without it Buffy!
Old   #201

Still crashes game for me win 7 pro 64bit as soon and I run v2. Then login fail, same user and pass as v1. Tried xp compat mode and admin, disabled firewall etc. bummer. Buffy what do you need to help troubleshoot? Thanks in advance! Respect your work and I know your busy but it's a been awhile since my last request and no PM back either.
Old   #202

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut2 View Post
Still crashes game for me win 7 pro 64bit as soon and I run v2. Then login fail, same user and pass as v1. Tried xp compat mode and admin, disabled firewall etc. bummer. Buffy what do you need to help troubleshoot? Thanks in advance! Respect your work and I know your busy but it's a been awhile since my last request and no PM back either.
-Install VC++ Redistributable Package 2010 (x86)
-Entirely disable your antivirus
-Run GW2 as adminstrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
-Run MV2 as administrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
Old   #203

Dont work 25.08.2014
Old   #204

Quote:
Originally Posted by valerijh View Post
Dont work 25.08.2014
It works perfectly fine, inform yourself before posting.
Old   #205

Hey buffy, maybe I am doing something wrong, but V1 works extremely well for me. When I use V2, the speedhack confuses me. I enable it, and it makes me slow as hell. I increase the speed a little, and I run like I'm on crack. If I try to disable or decrease, it still doesn't disable or decrease the speed.

Other than that, the person who said the hack doesn't work, is extremely uninformed as it works great.
Old   #206

Quote:
Originally Posted by pepelite View Post
Hey buFFy! can i get my user and pass back? I can provide you the ID of the purchase in paypal and i think that the username too.

Thanks
Thanks
Old   #207

Still same issues

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
-Install VC++ Redistributable Package 2010 (x86)
-Entirely disable your antivirus
-Run GW2 as adminstrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3
-Run MV2 as administrator in compatibility mode for win xp sp3

Thanks for the reply, my issues of the game crashing as soon as MV2 is loaded is still happening.

When trying to login to MV2 it says login failed, same creds as before and I've double and triple checked as well.
Old   #208

Buffy, a quick update regarding the current beta version. I've managed to get the falling through the earth thing to stop as well as the stutter stepping problems. I deleted and re-downloaded, had the same problem so I looked into the hotkeys and found that the default hotkeys for next waypoint and previous waypoint were also my default movement keys (old school) I remapped the beta version hotkeys and all is well on that front. (Apparently the default hotkeys are different in version 1 or I remapped those so long ago I've forgotten!)

Can't get the teleport to curosr to work at all atm though.
Old   #209

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Buffy, a quick update regarding the current beta version. I've managed to get the falling through the earth thing to stop as well as the stutter stepping problems. I deleted and re-downloaded, had the same problem so I looked into the hotkeys and found that the default hotkeys for next waypoint and previous waypoint were also my default movement keys (old school) I remapped the beta version hotkeys and all is well on that front. (Apparently the default hotkeys are different in version 1 or I remapped those so long ago I've forgotten!)

Can't get the teleport to curosr to work at all atm though.
I can use teleport to cursor on any version, and every version works flawlessly for me, except one part. The speedhack. I see that in the last few pages, I'm the only one experiencing this in V2, because in V1 it works perfectly as intended.

I can enable, and increase speed, but after that, disabling or decreasing it won't work. I can only increase it once it's enabled, and it'll even go through when disabled.

I tried all those solutions, everything else works perfectly. Can anyone else comment on this please, and let me or buffy know whether I'm the only one with the issue or not. Would help resolving it!

Edit: I did try to download Midnight again, but that came to no avail for me. Cleared cache, etc.
Old   #210

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
I can use teleport to cursor on any version, and every version works flawlessly for me, except one part. The speedhack. I see that in the last few pages, I'm the only one experiencing this in V2, because in V1 it works perfectly as intended.

I can enable, and increase speed, but after that, disabling or decreasing it won't work. I can only increase it once it's enabled, and it'll even go through when disabled.

I tried all those solutions, everything else works perfectly. Can anyone else comment on this please, and let me or buffy know whether I'm the only one with the issue or not. Would help resolving it!

Edit: I did try to download Midnight again, but that came to no avail for me. Cleared cache, etc.
You need to sync your character when you enable speedhack, try teleporting around or using some skill like whirlwind usually fixes this for me.

Closed Thread