Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #211

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by mini2365 View Post
You need to sync your character when you enable speedhack, try teleporting around or using some skill like whirlwind usually fixes this for me.
Awesome, this worked for me. Can you or someone else also do me a favor, and explain what 100% autosync teleports are?

Old   #212

Autosync is history. nobody mention that long long time

Old   #213

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by erielau View Post
Autosync is history. nobody mention that long long time
And i'm still the one that first came up with auto sync publically, it used to be the key feature of Midnight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
Awesome, this worked for me. Can you or someone else also do me a favor, and explain what 100% autosync teleports are?
You used to have to use a skill that synchronizes your character with the server. Usually a skill that moves your character. That was the "normal" way of teleporting until i came up with auto-sync, means that you can just teleport right away without having to do ****.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #214

Why are the login credentials failing on V2, but not V1? Aren't paid users supposed to have access to both versions? I just use the speed increase to 25% so I don't have to sacrifice rune space, and would like to try the endurance hack, would it be possible to add endurance feature to V1, since that one is working?

Old   #215

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingtut2 View Post
Why are the login credentials failing on V2, but not V1? Aren't paid users supposed to have access to both versions? I just use the speed increase to 25% so I don't have to sacrifice rune space, and would like to try the endurance hack, would it be possible to add endurance feature to V1, since that one is working?
they do work for both versions, you are doin something wrong.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #216

Thanks, downloaded again and was able to login fine and no crashes. I guess I assumed the program was autoupdating, and then I read the thread again. I'm an idiot. Thanks!!
Old   #217

I've noticed that sometimes V2 stops working sometimes after I die. The program doesn't crash, just the options aren't changeable. I'll try and download it again and see if the issue persists.
Old   #218

I presume you tried all the obvious things such as conflicts in key assignments, running as admin etc? (Though that particular key assignment would not explain it not working if you had speed hack always on)
Old   #219

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
I presume you tried all the obvious things such as conflicts in key assignments, running as admin etc? (Though that particular key assignment would not explain it not working if you had speed hack always on)
Yup, tried everything. I mentioned in a few posts that V1 works perfect. I've been using V1 mostly, but slowly trying to transition to V2 since it's going to take over.

The problem is that the hack will randomly stop working. It doesn't crash or anything, just literally stops working, for example: I enable No Clip(objects). It works, but when I disable it, I'm still able to clip through objects. I've tried to do the solutions of going to a new zone, or WP..

And yes, I did
Old   #220

Hey buFFy! can i get my user and pass back? I can provide you the ID of the purchase in paypal and i think that the username too.

Thanks (3)
Old   #221

What can i do the program was running a while back now everytime I try to use it the program does not respond am I the only one I did re download and everything dont know what to do about it
Old   #222

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowfalcon33 View Post
What can i do the program was running a while back now everytime I try to use it the program does not respond am I the only one I did re download and everything dont know what to do about it
did you get the correct redistributable packages? did you try the issue fixing steps in the first post? please be a little be more concrete about what you are doing and when it doesn't respond
Old   #223

Hi buFFy,

Just paid and sent you the PM, please let me know when everything's OK ?

Dying to try this one

Regards!
Old   #224

I lost my v1 download link, Buffy you mind pm'ing? v2 did not work out for me due to No Disk error.
Old   #225

Quote:
Originally Posted by fujidin View Post
Yup, tried everything. I mentioned in a few posts that V1 works perfect. I've been using V1 mostly, but slowly trying to transition to V2 since it's going to take over.

The problem is that the hack will randomly stop working. It doesn't crash or anything, just literally stops working, for example: I enable No Clip(objects). It works, but when I disable it, I'm still able to clip through objects. I've tried to do the solutions of going to a new zone, or WP..

And yes, I did

I'm still using version1 for the most part. Still cant teleport with version 2 and no autoloot either.

Closed Thread