Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 11:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #46

elite*gold: 0
Giving this a try now

Edit: Yep, it's fixed. Even if you're running a 64 bit OS, install the 32 bit (x86) redistributables and it should run fine.

Also, any word on how safe the endurance hack is? I noticed that CtT and a number of other high-risk utilities made it back in for V2. I've only been using mild speedhack and autoloot and occasionally using wallhack in very non-suspicious places that you could probably jump up anyways.

Old   #47

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by OhhYeah1 View Post
Giving this a try now

Edit: Yep, it's fixed. Even if you're running a 64 bit OS, install the 32 bit (x86) redistributables and it should run fine.

Also, any word on how safe the endurance hack is? I noticed that CtT and a number of other high-risk utilities made it back in for V2. I've only been using mild speedhack and autoloot and occasionally using wallhack in very non-suspicious places that you could probably jump up anyways.
Totally safe, unless reported by other players of course. Every single feature that's included right now is 100% safe and will immediatly be removed/disabled once it's detected.

By the way, the installer for the redistributable pack is now included in the archive.
Run it if you are experiencing issues.

Old   #48

:-D i bought this!
Old   #49

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post
Totally safe, unless reported by other players of course. Every single feature that's included right now is 100% safe and will immediatly be removed/disabled once it's detected.

By the way, the installer for the redistributable pack is now included in the archive.
Thank you so much for your support and your work buFFy!

Old   #50

Quote:
Originally Posted by buFFy! View Post

What setting would you recommend for endurance regen to avoid getting disconnected from rolling too much?

Also, speed hack is a little different now. Setting the speed to 30% makes you go 30% of normal speed, where in V1 it made you go 130% of normal speed.

edit:

buFFy, here are some bugs I've found so far

- Speed hack has problems maintaining the same speed when using waypoints within the same zone. For example, if you have it set to 30% increased movement speed and use a waypoint within a zone, it will double to 60% movement speed, forcing you to untick and retick speed hack

- Speed hack at even low speeds causes glitching when trying to move around in combat. Every couple of steps while in combat your character will glitch forward slightly, which looks very obvious to other players. This wasn't an issue in V1

- When using speed hack, leap abilities like the Guardian's greatsword leap or the Warrior's sword leap do not go the full distance. You use the ability in place or travel only a short distance rather actually leap at the enemy. This wasn't an issue in V1

- Autoloot seems to have issues if numerous things are dying at once. I was AoE farming and the last mob to die in every pack would not get autolooted, forcing me to turn autoloot off and back on between every wave. I don't fully understand how the hotkeys work, but it may not be good to set the default autoloot hotkey to F, since people regularly use F to talk to NPCs and gather

Also, is it possible to do nametag ESP for chests/gathering nodes/quest items that normally only have the name appear on mouse-over? This would be a hugely useful feature for grinding out map completion
Old   #51

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,105
Quote:
Originally Posted by Differeneta View Post
Nice job, all working, what is LAteral speed?
Strafe, renamed it for a more precise name
Old   #52

THX Buffy. It's working.
Old   #53

Can you exactly point out the differences to Midnight v1.0?
If you bought v1, do you automatically get an upgrade to v2?

Sincerely Morti
Old   #54

When I try to extract the hack it says that its corrupted and i cant get it out of the winrar or 7zip folder.
Old   #55

Where is the registration pls ^^ ?

Where is the registration for login pls ^^ ?
Old   #56

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragonpoya View Post
Where is the registration pls ^^ ?

Where is the registration for login pls ^^ ?
U have to buy it and than u get a ID and PW
Old   #57

can i try the beta out please?
Old   #58

how can i buy it and how much does it cost? Please pm me, im interested.
Old   #59

What is nametag wallhack?
Old   #60

any bans for autoexplore ?

Closed Thread