Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Hack] Midnight V2 Beta

Closed Thread

Old   #181

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkeyboy112 View Post
I'm returning to GW2 and I had purchased your Midnight bot before. But before I quit a long time ago, teleporting would almost instantly get you banned. Is this no longer the case?
I use the click to teleport (version 1.6.9 atm as the current beta isn't working on my machine till it's patched) and never autoexplore or the list for teleporting to any spot. I keep the speed hack down to a reasonable level and don't use it around other players at all.

Old   #182

Dear Buffy!
The midnight V2 is it need a function for add self teleport point ? I cannot do it now, or any hotkey for this or else?

Done!
I found the method to add self teleport point
Rightclick in list box
But in Chinese Version, Location Scan when add point, its not working. pls solve that for perfect

Old   #183

Quote:
Originally Posted by erielau View Post
But in Chinese Version, Location Scan when add point, its not working. pls solve that for perfect
I found speedhack and Teleport to Curs doesn't working in Chinese version, how about you?
Old   #184

is not updated yet?

Old   #185

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by cain1108 View Post
is not updated yet?
it is, you need to redownload it because v2 doesn't have autoupdating (yet)
Old   #186

do we use the link you sent when we bought it or the one on the first page of this post?
Old   #187

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,106
Quote:
Originally Posted by ninefingers View Post
do we use the link you sent when we bought it or the one on the first page of this post?
the link i send on purchase is the v1 link, the one in the first post here in this thread is the link to v2
Thanks
1 User
Old   #188

Coordinates

Is it possible for either a separate tool or a integrated tool to detect coordinates? The v1 had them on the top bar, but I don't see anything like that on v2. Thanks!
Old   #189

Hi Buffy,
Sent you a PM about my user credentials being forgotten, would you be able to recover them for me?
Old   #190

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vaman117 View Post
Is it possible for either a separate tool or a integrated tool to detect coordinates? The v1 had them on the top bar, but I don't see anything like that on v2. Thanks!
I found the method to add self teleport point
Rightclick in list box
Old   #191

Hey buFFy! Not sure if reports go into this thread, or into PMs, but I think the speed hack in V2 might be a little bugged. I am able to set the speed higher, but when I try to lower it, it still stays the same.

tl;dr I can increase speed but not decrease it in V2. It works flawlessly in V1.
Old   #192

Hey buFFy! can i get my user and pass back? I can provide you the ID of the purchase in paypal and i think that the username too.

Thanks
Old   #193

Have had the following problems when using the latest version:

launch the game, enter the game with a character, alt-tab to the desktop launch version2 and login. Return to game:

1. Moving the character will cause him to almost always fall through the earth and move locations (sometimes a considerable distance away from the original point). I've turned both no clips on and off and relaunch the game and the hack and can get this to stop upon occasion.

2. Using the speed hack at any setting results in the toon moving in a rather stuttering manner. If you turn the speed hack off or stop using the hot key the stuttering continues even at normal speeds.

3. Teleport to cursor does not work.

Version 1.6.9 works fine

Win 8.1 64 bit
Old   #194

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flytiger View Post
Have had the following problems when using the latest version:

launch the game, enter the game with a character, alt-tab to the desktop launch version2 and login. Return to game:

1. Moving the character will cause him to almost always fall through the earth and move locations (sometimes a considerable distance away from the original point). I've turned both no clips on and off and relaunch the game and the hack and can get this to stop upon occasion.

2. Using the speed hack at any setting results in the toon moving in a rather stuttering manner. If you turn the speed hack off or stop using the hot key the stuttering continues even at normal speeds.

3. Teleport to cursor does not work.

Version 1.6.9 works fine

Win 8.1 64 bit
It actually works for me and I have tested it today.

The one ting im disspaointed about is that I cant teleport to pointer from the hotkey of the middle cursor anymore!!!! FIX THIS PLEASE.
Old   #195

Quote:
Originally Posted by mini2365 View Post
It actually works for me and I have tested it today.

The one ting im disspaointed about is that I cant teleport to pointer from the hotkey of the middle cursor anymore!!!! FIX THIS PLEASE.

Are you running the 64 bit version of windows 8.1?

Closed Thread