Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
well... as a midnight owner license.. and this came out. don't you think it isn't fair? pay 10ero for midnight and this came out and free? And also inject! instead automaticly randomly use one of the GW2 process..

can you open 2 of this program at same time to inject 2 different gw2 process?

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by everknown View Post
well... as a midnight owner license.. and this came out. don't you think it isn't fair? pay 10ero for midnight and this came out and free? And also inject! instead automaticly randomly use one of the GW2 process..

can you open 2 of this program at same time to inject 2 different gw2 process?
This isn't going to be free, currently it's being beta(alpha?) tested by some of us. When it done, I'm going to happily send Buffy & Eiden money for it. And unlike probably most of you, i'm on a very small fixed income.

And i think the reason you have to inject on this is if you are running more then 1 GW2 client, you can load up more then 1 Aurora. Don't think that is possible with midnight.

Old   #123

elite*gold: 32
give me the hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but @buffy/@eiden, could you tell me more about how the Antidetection works? Afaik there is no warden-like (for blizzard games) scan for injects in GW2?
Does the hack auto-unload when it notices you might get flagged?

(if you wanna disclose some info, you can tell in pm or skype if you prefer to keep it somewhat secret), this sounds really interesting
Old   #124

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by mugg2 View Post
give me the hack!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No, but @buffy/@eiden, could you tell me more about how the Antidetection works? Afaik there is no warden-like (for blizzard games) scan for injects in GW2?
Does the hack auto-unload when it notices you might get flagged?

(if you wanna disclose some info, you can tell in pm or skype if you prefer to keep it somewhat secret), this sounds really interesting
#pm'd about the detection

Quote:
Originally Posted by nyder View Post
This isn't going to be free, currently it's being beta(alpha?) tested by some of us. When it done, I'm going to happily send Buffy & Eiden money for it. And unlike probably most of you, i'm on a very small fixed income.

And i think the reason you have to inject on this is if you are running more then 1 GW2 client, you can load up more then 1 Aurora. Don't think that is possible with midnight.
Aurora is linked to your account name.

Old   #125

I'd like to know about this detection as well actually.
Old   #126

My understanding is that there was no detection in the client and they relied on player reports. If there's detection I'd hope the same anti-detection is in Midnight.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #127

I check in every day to see if i can buy it yet Still love Midnight! But cannot wait to get this new project you guys have been working on
Old   #128

true, but what i hope is that when this is released as completed product, that midnight gets some discount. Even little bit is okay with me. Further more i have a question about the account name you said Buffy.
Which account name you meant? GW2 account it self or character? or you mean this EPVP account name?.
=======
Reason about me complaining about midnight and this one soon to be released is that i do not know anything yet about upcoming if we get it free or pay price with discount ect. I mean, i bought 2 of midnight . i don't have incomes at all. And one of the license goes to my brother. hence i asked. Hope you don't mind to answer this later on the first post on release.
Because if i have to buy it again... kinda cost me double for paying for my brother part too unless you can use this on 2 computer or more.
Old   #129

We paid once for midnight and got the cheat + updates as long as buffy maintains it, that is a hell of a deal. Most high quality cheats for FPS you pay a subscription, with staggered pricing based on how much time you buy at once. Most bots you buy a subscription. Wouldn't be surprised if this was a subscription model, and would gladly pay as it gives incentive to maintain the cheat.

No qqing about price/payment plz
Thanks
1 User
Old   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by everknown View Post
true, but what i hope is that when this is released as completed product, that midnight gets some discount. Even little bit is okay with me. Further more i have a question about the account name you said Buffy.
Which account name you meant? GW2 account it self or character? or you mean this EPVP account name?.
=======
Reason about me complaining about midnight and this one soon to be released is that i do not know anything yet about upcoming if we get it free or pay price with discount ect. I mean, i bought 2 of midnight . i don't have incomes at all. And one of the license goes to my brother. hence i asked. Hope you don't mind to answer this later on the first post on release.
Because if i have to buy it again... kinda cost me double for paying for my brother part too unless you can use this on 2 computer or more.
Nobody forces you to use hacks.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #131

No matter what happens, i will get my hands on this hack !
Old   #132

I'd gladly pay a monthly sub for this. And honestly, I wouldn't mind paying a little extra to get some code snippets or IDA dbs to study. (not like that will ever happen though, understandably.)
Old   #133

I am kinda surprised with these many positive reactions. Well the hacks features are a lot and they are really good and I appreciate the hard work and effort but in my trial it just lagged my game and crashed it like 4 times in 30-40 minutes. Teleportation was problematic, with sync and autosync both, autogather did not even work for me, I had gather tools equipped, it ported me to node but did not gather, clicking F did not work either. When I tried it even auto explore feature was not working since it gave error message telling me to download the autoexplore file, which is a question mark for me as I do not even know where the hell is such a file. So for me, I could not auto explore, I could not auto gather, it crashed, could not even alt tab out of game with Aurora on and I was unable to use the gold deposit function as well -maybe a problem on my end, no idea- endurance hack gets me disconnected, guess there is a code in game that detects overuse and impossible number of use of dodge and it considers it as the account being open on another PC too, so that is unusable as well. I of course did not even try the other obvious hacks like speed and height since they are way too risky. I wish it could have worked out good for me too though.

ps. I tried it on 28-29 May if I am correct, do not know how it developed after that. An info on that would be great.

ps2. And I did not like the fact that is tied to our accounts, if they are actually seen by eiden or buffy that is a serious degree of violence of our privacy since we use legit and regular email accounts which I assume mostly include our names and surnames.
Old   #134

There is NO in game detection atm but they are starting up a Game Surveillance unit and have been advertising that for past 2 months, I doubt there will ever be any type of detection tbh as they al ways relied on player reports or hit and hope banning
Old   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by bunnylaugh View Post
I am kinda surprised with these many positive reactions. Well the hacks features are a lot and they are really good and I appreciate the hard work and effort but in my trial it just lagged my game and crashed it like 4 times in 30-40 minutes. Teleportation was problematic, with sync and autosync both, autogather did not even work for me, I had gather tools equipped, it ported me to node but did not gather, clicking F did not work either. When I tried it even auto explore feature was not working since it gave error message telling me to download the autoexplore file, which is a question mark for me as I do not even know where the hell is such a file. So for me, I could not auto explore, I could not auto gather, it crashed, could not even alt tab out of game with Aurora on and I was unable to use the gold deposit function as well -maybe a problem on my end, no idea- endurance hack gets me disconnected, guess there is a code in game that detects overuse and impossible number of use of dodge and it considers it as the account being open on another PC too, so that is unusable as well. I of course did not even try the other obvious hacks like speed and height since they are way too risky. I wish it could have worked out good for me too though.

ps. I tried it on 28-29 May if I am correct, do not know how it developed after that. An info on that would be great.

ps2. And I did not like the fact that is tied to our accounts, if they are actually seen by eiden or buffy that is a serious degree of violence of our privacy since we use legit and regular email accounts which I assume mostly include our names and surnames.
At first: This is a beta. We don't have the time to program AND search for bugs,
which is why you guys are supposed to test and post feedback on it.
Every of your points will be fixed on release, obviously.

Also, we don't have your email address nor do we have your password.
Your accountname is encoded in our database and only more or less accessable for us.
It's just the accountname, nothing else.

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise