You last visited: Today at 23:50
Advertisement
Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden
Discussion on Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden within the GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the Guild Wars 2 category.
12/14/2013, 16:49
#871
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Nika91
Thank you for the help, but i cant enjoy aurora, i think is because i havent an account and i dont know where i must create it. Here:
i cant create the account. IŽll pay the 5, i havent problem. Can you help me my friend?
I think its this link for register account:
12/15/2013, 01:41
#872
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2013
Posts: 23
Received Thanks: 1
Aurora still needs to be updated due to yesterday's patch.
This is an awesome program. All my thanks to the developers your work is very much appreciated.
12/15/2013, 03:23
#873
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2013
Posts: 25
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
xray8230
Aurora still needs to be updated due to yesterday's patch.
This is an awesome program. All my thanks to the developers your work is very much appreciated.
^awesome program waiting on update eagerly. can only seem to stay on character screen
12/15/2013, 13:26
#874
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Is unlimited this hack?
12/15/2013, 14:52
#875
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
I will update it tonight
sorry for the delay
12/15/2013, 17:56
#876
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 1,528
Received Thanks: 454
so after read many comments, he teleport on this version ( i got Midnight ) doesnt work at all ? because on Midnight it works only in some areas .. ( i dont care about the ban ) i just ask
12/15/2013, 23:59
#877
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
should be fixxed
teleport only works in some areas, they changed some stuff
12/16/2013, 01:10
#878
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2013
Posts: 45
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by
eiden
should be fixxed
teleport only works in some areas, they changed some stuff
Is the same thing for the classic teleport to location where we can load a list of coord? for example all vista points of lions arch?
this function is still working?
tnx for the info
12/16/2013, 06:42
#879
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 177
Received Thanks: 13
Quote:
Originally Posted by
serpicos
Is the same thing for the classic teleport to location where we can load a list of coord? for example all vista points of lions arch?
this function is still working?
tnx for the info
I was able to manually teleport to those points by loading them then press one>teleport and repeat until i finished the whole list without using autoexplore option. Done this for all town.
12/16/2013, 16:03
#880
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
I can't use button "teleport" it doesn't teleport me x)
12/16/2013, 19:27
#881
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
Dosnt work to reg an account on Aurora. Everything is white
Edit: Okey now I have regged and it tells me the username and password is wrong -.-
12/17/2013, 09:12
#882
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
then your username or your password is wrong or you did not use the same guild wars 2 account to login
need some more details
regards
12/17/2013, 10:25
#883
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
Received Thanks: 0
I used both the same GW2 account and accountname and password as I regiestered with lol.
12/17/2013, 12:27
#884
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Oct 2012
Posts: 51
Received Thanks: 0
Please, where can i create my account to Aurora? I dont know >.< I create an account in
, and the game crash again and again when i use Aurora. Please help me. Thanks a lot!
12/17/2013, 17:25
#885
elite*gold: 1483
Join Date: Jul 2008
Posts: 1,039
Received Thanks: 326
Quote:
Originally Posted by
Kiihjano
I used both the same GW2 account and accountname and password as I regiestered with lol.
send me your gw2 display name, the username you used and your password in a private message, I will look up what went wrong then
All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:50 .