then why don't u stay out of the hacks section of a hackers board and keep this offtopic to yourself? besides there is an official statement, that interface changing extern applications are okay with anet, as long as they don't modify the client using radar, player window, esp, max zoom, field of view is not real hacking
that interface changing extern applications are okay with anet, as long as they don't modify the client using radar, player window, esp, max zoom, field of view is not real hacking
But thats just half of the truth. The other half is that they also mentioned any kind of 3rd party program is disallowed once it allows you to do something better, faster etc. than other players. Radar, ESP, zoom etc. give you advantages which otherwise won´t be possible to achieve. Radar and ESP especially show you information you normally won´t have access to, thus giving you a huge advantage, thus being disallowed according to the T&C´s.
But as long as they don´t set up client-side countermeasurements, anything purely client-side is undetectable serverside. Doing stuff which causes serverside changes, e.g. teleporting. speedhack and stuff like that is much more dangerous.
Using higher endurance,regeneration doesn't get you dced, 5 is standard, everything below 7 should be fine, I set the max limit very high so users can find out in this BETA which regeneration value is dc safe
If you roll 4-5 times you have to wait a bit of a period before being able to do it again without being disconnected.. This is why nobody elses puts it in something as a viable hack since it was fixed before launch and now causes the kick if done repeatitly.
and who the hell roles 5 times in a row, it's just sometimes you need the endurance and don't have it
you'd have to try to dc yourself otherwhise you won't get dced by accident, as this is not a viable
scenario
I don't want any answer from you on this Ploxasarus
from now on Ploxasarus, please stay out of this thread, unless you test aurora and commit aurora based reviews, if you want to discuss gw2 reversing and game stuff, use another thread please
Now that I read each and every post on this thread I know that the crash error I get isn't just for me.
I wonder tho if the tmw update u mentioned Eiden will solve the crashing issue or not ?
And now that I see the Radar and other stuff on this tool I will gladly buy it when it's availble and out of beta.
BTW, the crash issue won't even let me Register.
I use Win7 SP1
1) I downloaded the Aurora file in the first post of the thread.
2) Opened gw2 and logged in.
3) Opened Aurora.exe and the dialog box appeared.
4) Put in the username and password to register.
5) Game crashed when I click the register button.
6) I thought maybe I was registered already so I tried the login and same issue.
7) The crash dialog box included something about Aurora.dll
I just Have a request : Plz when you release this and accept payments add the option to use different sources and just one or two as in many online sellers do like Paypal for example. Try adding MoneyBookers - Payza - Webmoney and maybe even ingame gold like in midnight.
And as for Polx or however you spell it ( the unf coder ). Maybe you can try to be a bit more nice
Well , for me it starts fine but when he collected the ressources it gets a DC.
What he meant is, if you want to not get banned by this tool then don't use the autogather or autoexplore or anything that includes the usage of teleporting because these things have a very high chance of getting detected and results in a perma ban.
What he meant is, if you want to not get banned by this tool then don't use the autogather or autoexplore or anything that includes the usage of teleporting because these things have a very high chance of getting detected and results in a perma ban.
Now that I read each and every post on this thread I know that the crash error I get isn't just for me.
I wonder tho if the tmw update u mentioned Eiden will solve the crashing issue or not ?
And now that I see the Radar and other stuff on this tool I will gladly buy it when it's availble and out of beta.
BTW, the crash issue won't even let me Register.
I use Win7 SP1
1) I downloaded the Aurora file in the first post of the thread.
2) Opened gw2 and logged in.
3) Opened Aurora.exe and the dialog box appeared.
4) Put in the username and password to register.
5) Game crashed when I click the register button.
6) I thought maybe I was registered already so I tried the login and same issue.
7) The crash dialog box included something about Aurora.dll
I just Have a request : Plz when you release this and accept payments add the option to use different sources and just one or two as in many online sellers do like Paypal for example. Try adding MoneyBookers - Payza - Webmoney and maybe even ingame gold like in midnight.
And as for Polx or however you spell it ( the unf coder ). Maybe you can try to be a bit more nice