Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 07:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #271

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
then why don't u stay out of the hacks section of a hackers board and keep this offtopic to yourself? besides there is an official statement, that interface changing extern applications are okay with anet, as long as they don't modify the client using radar, player window, esp, max zoom, field of view is not real hacking

Old   #272

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
that interface changing extern applications are okay with anet, as long as they don't modify the client using radar, player window, esp, max zoom, field of view is not real hacking
But thats just half of the truth. The other half is that they also mentioned any kind of 3rd party program is disallowed once it allows you to do something better, faster etc. than other players. Radar, ESP, zoom etc. give you advantages which otherwise won´t be possible to achieve. Radar and ESP especially show you information you normally won´t have access to, thus giving you a huge advantage, thus being disallowed according to the T&C´s.

But as long as they don´t set up client-side countermeasurements, anything purely client-side is undetectable serverside. Doing stuff which causes serverside changes, e.g. teleporting. speedhack and stuff like that is much more dangerous.

Old   #273

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,121
Quote:
Using higher endurance,regeneration doesn't get you dced, 5 is standard, everything below 7 should be fine, I set the max limit very high so users can find out in this BETA which regeneration value is dc safe
If you roll 4-5 times you have to wait a bit of a period before being able to do it again without being disconnected.. This is why nobody elses puts it in something as a viable hack since it was fixed before launch and now causes the kick if done repeatitly.
Old   #274

and who the hell roles 5 times in a row, it's just sometimes you need the endurance and don't have it

you'd have to try to dc yourself otherwhise you won't get dced by accident, as this is not a viable
scenario

I don't want any answer from you on this Ploxasarus

from now on Ploxasarus, please stay out of this thread, unless you test aurora and commit aurora based reviews, if you want to discuss gw2 reversing and game stuff, use another thread please

regards

Old   #275

Downloaded and testing

GW2 in Win_xp compatibility, otherwise no overlay. (win7 inject and do nothing)

At the moment it crash continuously, bypassed crash putting down resolution at min level (like playing Minecraft).

RADAR is amazing!!
Old   #276

fresh patch , need to be fixed
Old   #277

ich kann des ned downloaden... kommt immer netzwerkverbindung wurde zurückgesetzt
Old   #278

updating it right now, tomorrow morning I will release the new version, still beta (free) then!
Old   #279

Eiden you are the best !
If i dont get banned while useing the free version , i will buy the real one!
PS: can you fix the auto gather function?
Old   #280

you are not off to a good start here mate :P auto gahter will result in a ban if you do it a lot!

what's exactly broken there?

regards
Old   #281

Now that I read each and every post on this thread I know that the crash error I get isn't just for me.
I wonder tho if the tmw update u mentioned Eiden will solve the crashing issue or not ?
And now that I see the Radar and other stuff on this tool I will gladly buy it when it's availble and out of beta.
BTW, the crash issue won't even let me Register.

I use Win7 SP1

1) I downloaded the Aurora file in the first post of the thread.
2) Opened gw2 and logged in.
3) Opened Aurora.exe and the dialog box appeared.
4) Put in the username and password to register.
5) Game crashed when I click the register button.
6) I thought maybe I was registered already so I tried the login and same issue.
7) The crash dialog box included something about Aurora.dll

I just Have a request : Plz when you release this and accept payments add the option to use different sources and just one or two as in many online sellers do like Paypal for example. Try adding MoneyBookers - Payza - Webmoney and maybe even ingame gold like in midnight.

And as for Polx or however you spell it ( the unf coder ). Maybe you can try to be a bit more nice
Old   #282

Quote:
Originally Posted by eiden View Post
you are not off to a good start here mate :P auto gahter will result in a ban if you do it a lot!

what's exactly broken there?

regards
Well , for me it starts fine but when he collected the ressources it gets a DC.
Old   #283

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlissaK View Post
Well , for me it starts fine but when he collected the ressources it gets a DC.
What he meant is, if you want to not get banned by this tool then don't use the autogather or autoexplore or anything that includes the usage of teleporting because these things have a very high chance of getting detected and results in a perma ban.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #284

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguardian759 View Post
What he meant is, if you want to not get banned by this tool then don't use the autogather or autoexplore or anything that includes the usage of teleporting because these things have a very high chance of getting detected and results in a perma ban.
you are a clever boy
Old   #285

elite*gold: 326
I have the same problem

When i click register the game crashed .....

Quote:
Originally Posted by theguardian759 View Post
Now that I read each and every post on this thread I know that the crash error I get isn't just for me.
I wonder tho if the tmw update u mentioned Eiden will solve the crashing issue or not ?
And now that I see the Radar and other stuff on this tool I will gladly buy it when it's availble and out of beta.
BTW, the crash issue won't even let me Register.

I use Win7 SP1

1) I downloaded the Aurora file in the first post of the thread.
2) Opened gw2 and logged in.
3) Opened Aurora.exe and the dialog box appeared.
4) Put in the username and password to register.
5) Game crashed when I click the register button.
6) I thought maybe I was registered already so I tried the login and same issue.
7) The crash dialog box included something about Aurora.dll

I just Have a request : Plz when you release this and accept payments add the option to use different sources and just one or two as in many online sellers do like Paypal for example. Try adding MoneyBookers - Payza - Webmoney and maybe even ingame gold like in midnight.

And as for Polx or however you spell it ( the unf coder ). Maybe you can try to be a bit more nice

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise