ok
i could only tell about my testings yesterday
Click on radar to teleport: worked fine
autogather: worked finde, but on its way across the map, he saved other gather locations, but when there was no gathernode in sight it stopped teleporting
thats it, because i dont had much time for testing
Endurance is what you use for dodging, it just regens it faster then the game normally does.
Okay, something is wrong. I know there was an update yesterday in the game, (after I last tested Aurora) and now it's not working correctly. If you try to autogather, it ports you to a harvest, then ports you back to where you where right away, and makes you start walking really slow.
Rebooted my system, still doing that.
Also, I'd love a non overlay interface. My feelings it would prove less crash prone, since Midnight hardly ever crashes on me, and I assume you are using some of the same functions.
Endurance is what you use for dodging, it just regens it faster then the game normally does.
Okay, something is wrong. I know there was an update yesterday in the game, (after I last tested Aurora) and now it's not working correctly. If you try to autogather, it ports you to a harvest, then ports you back to where you where right away, and makes you start walking really slow.
Rebooted my system, still doing that.
Also, I'd love a non overlay interface. My feelings it would prove less crash prone, since Midnight hardly ever crashes on me, and I assume you are using some of the same functions.
Turn on autosync int he miscellaneous tab.
For the crashes, the crashs are not related to the overlay. They are related to aggressive code and individualities on different systems which is beeing worked on right now.
For the crashes, the crashs are not related to the overlay. They are related to aggressive code and individualities on different systems which is beeing worked on right now.
Stay patient!
Okay, autosync is on. The game got updated yesterday, aurora hasn't been updated since then. Since the game update, autogather has not been working. If you turn off autosync, it ports you and keeps you at the harvest node, but if you turn it on, you get ported back to where you were, and you start walking slow with no pressing of any movement keys. I am not the only person who has noticed this.
Also, about 1 out of 3 runs of the program Aurora, it says it can NOT find the DX, after it says it injected it okay. Have to restart GW2 after that.
Not sure if it has been happening to others or just started with todays update, but Endurance doesnt work for me. If I just turn it on, I can dodge like 3 times before I crash. If I mess with the regeneration speed I crash instantly.