Really nice tool and all got it down to no crashes by lowering graphic settings snd the crashes disapeared but only problem i got now is i cant run both gminion and this together when gw2.exe is runned as admin. this tool is awesome
One answer. How much autoexplore safe in this hack?
Not safe at all, don't buy it for that feature. At the moment no form of teleporting is safe. If you teleport you will be banned pretty much instantly. They currently have 1 or 2 ways to auto detect it.
Not safe at all, don't buy it for that feature. At the moment no form of teleporting is safe. If you teleport you will be banned pretty much instantly. They currently have 1 or 2 ways to auto detect it.
I think you know nothing. Peoples banned yourself, i'm banned after start play crab toss with 200% speedhack and teleporting like a mad.
Just to let everyone know, I got perma banned. I knew the risks of using this, so I'm the only one to blame. ^^
In all fairness, I'm a pretty light user and mainly use +5/30% speed to help get around the map quicker (I'm extremely wary of whom I'm around when I use it though).
I also used Auto Explore, but on a very long timer, it would take a whole night to complete one area.
I just want everyone to be careful, I've been reading the packets in and out and it seems there's some additional checks that have been implemented in the latest updates. There's a few new looping functions that monitor player position timing against the server tick rate and saved position; this happens every couple minutes. Basically if you teleport and auto-sync within the ten second check and exceed a distance of around 1000~ without a registered way-point request, I assume it marks your account on suspicion of hacks and frequent usage will likely result in ban.
Additionally, DO NOT use regenerative endurance, you may have notice it will kick you if you roll three times within 2 bar reloads. It does the same thing as above.
Please please be warned, they are clamping right down at the moment and using these tools will most likely result you in the same position as I am. I do not blame eiden for this, as I've been using fov, zoom and speed hacks since 2012, they must have noticed since then.
Thanks to eiden/plox/buffy though for making these great hacks, it made my game much more enjoyable while it lasted and definitely less monotonous, ironically.
well most features of aurora are 100% ban free like radar, Player Window and esp, I can't play without it anymore, it just feels stupid!
Thanks for the good review and I have been warning players to use long distance ports all the time! If you want to be safe, rather use flying instead of teleportation but don't get caught!
Using higher endurance,regeneration doesn't get you dced, 5 is standard, everything below 7 should be fine, I set the max limit very high so users can find out in this BETA which regeneration value is dc safe