Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Guild Wars 2 > GW2 Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits
You last visited: Today at 23:19

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Aurora - GW2 Multihack! by Eiden

Closed Thread

Old   #301

elite*gold: 0
registration is part of the program

read the information in the first post its all there

Old   #302

windows 8 ---

Old   #303

game has updated just now. since then my game crashes every time i try to log in.
Old   #304

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbymage99 View Post
game has updated just now. since then my game crashes every time i try to log in.
same

Old   #305

elite*gold: 1483
The Black Market: 218/0/1
and that will happen after every update, don't worry I'll update aurora in a couple of minutes
Old   #306

working fine now

ty
Old   #307

210 users now maybe some more would share there experience, would be cool
Old   #308

Game crashed while playing..restarted the whole thing again. GW2 then Aurora as admin as always. when i hit inject i get 2 messages at once ! the normal message Injection successful and Error : 0x1 Couldn't initiate DX

Tried many times and same results..!!

Thank you for great work on this man
Old   #309

Think you could add the strafe option from midnight into this?
Old   #310

my experience is i been baned lol o well onto the next game
Old   #311

Quote:
Originally Posted by pkbymage99 View Post
my experience is i been baned lol o well onto the next game
How did you get banned ? i mean were you using a feature too much E.G teleporting ? or just normal low profile usage ?

I would love to know so i will be more alert in what not overdo.

For the author, some times when i use click to teleport. i go under ground ^^ and i can attack from there. my qustion is ..does other player sees me while i am swimming/flying under ground ? oh and i have No Clip world/No Clip Object/Wall walk Unticked.

would it be hard/easy to add a tool tip ? like what the hell is Chicken Mode ?

Da Endurance, if i use it i got DC. and error message syas you got disconnected cause you connected from other location..freaks me out ^^

other than that..its The Best Hack EVER
Old   #312

Quote:
Originally Posted by howshm0a View Post
How did you get banned ? i mean were you using a feature too much E.G teleporting ? or just normal low profile usage ?
Id like also to know that, is there any safe amount of tps that can be done?
I dont know that u guys know but there were also bans for falling in Metrica JP so looks like ANet wants to make our lives abit harder. No more lvling by tp exploring
Old   #313

Quote:
Da Endurance, if i use it i got DC. and error message syas you got disconnected cause you connected from other location..freaks me out ^^
as previously discussed many times, do not set the regeneration to 12 or higher, set it to 6.5 tops, should be safe then

in the final version we will explain every feature! this is beta, don't forget that

chicken mode is anti death, if your hp is < 30% you get teleported underground and back up again once you've recovered!

teleport is safe if you don't use it more than maybe 30 times a day and only close proximity, maybe up a hill etc. using it over long distances is problematic, this statement is not a guarantee that you won't get banned, it's simply my own experience!

regards
Old   #314

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,085
I'am going to quote myself here from another thread, this is not to cause a problem/troll/ect, this is just to be informational..

Quote:
I just wanted to point out something to everyone that said there was no detection present in the game for teleport hacking and people where 'randomly' being banned not realizing they where actually just running under the radar by doing it in small teleport increments or not alot and like I said and not being caught right off & is the reason I will leave teleport hacking out of Unf.

Look here & about how they already screwed up and there system was falsely banning people for it detecting them wrongly in a jumping puzzle and banning them from it either automatically or by an arenanet person..

Next time, please listen?

So..

Quote:
teleport is safe
Is wrong & they're admitting they have a detection system in place and already screwed up by banning legit players by mistake whilst it was running.

Again, eiden, this is not to be an annoyance - only informational that there is a detection system in place & arenanet has clearly stated there is & that it mistakenly banned some legit people. It is your choice to leave it in your program but with the obvious and flat out statement from arenanet, I would personally suggest to remove it.. It's your choice, your program, not my place - just trying to point out some information that is clearly being stated by arenanet.
Old   #315

elite*gold: 2826
Received Thanks: 6,099
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Again, eiden, this is not to be an annoyance - only informational that there is a detection system in place & arenanet has clearly stated there is & that it mistakenly banned some legit people. It is your choice to leave it in your program but with the obvious and flat out statement from arenanet, I would personally suggest to remove it.. It's your choice, your program, not my place - just trying to point out some information that is clearly being stated by arenanet.
[27.06.2013 23:40:56] GR - Aaron: anet confirmed its a distance check on the teleport indirectly by their own screw up lol
[27.06.2013 23:41:16] GR - Aaron: apparently there is a bugged jumping puzzle that sometimes teleports you really far to the wrong place which tne triggers the serverside flag lol
[27.06.2013 23:41:21] GR - Aaron: tons of legit players got hit

Closed Thread

Tags
aurora, gw2, hack, midnight, sunrise