Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 06:57

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release] - uNf Trainer

Old   #2161

elite*gold: 0
Anyone use this in dungeons?

Old   #2162

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
Fixed & updated, my apologies I missed a number in a rush an didn't notice it.

Readme shouldn't really be needed, it's rather straight forward in the main post.

The directory is irrelevant, there only seems to be a rare naming issue even with me having a wildcard put into it, still not even sure why it does that even after testing it on multiple platforms and tons of different ways I've done it, just seems something wonkey with .net for some reason.

Well window or full screen doesn't matter. Trying with/without admin would be the best option aswell as making sure none of your antivirus ( since its obfuscated ) picks it up an denies it the hook to the client which only sometimes happens with avast or perhaps windows essentials. It's set to run on any platform, 32 or 64 so that isn't a problem. Most don't usually have any issue with it after alot of trial/error getting it to run on all platforms so most I can do is offer those suggestions an if nothing try seeing if I cannot replicate your os specs an see where the trouble might be.

Thanks for your help and quick response! I'm still trying to make it work. I will put a copy of uNF on my USB to take over to a friends to see if it works on his GW2, if so, then there's a bigger problem for me.

On a side note, while drooling looking at a video someone posted on YouTube while showcasing your proggie, I wondered if other live players can see the user of uNF fly or hover from their end. What would the other players see if someone was flying using the hack?

Old   #2163

He will see someone flying
Do not use this hack when you're close to people to not be reported.
Old   #2164

Nice hack, works like a charm

Old   #2165

GW2 with yet another update today.
Old   #2166

yeah, zoom didn't work after this patch...
Old   #2167

Quote:
Originally Posted by captain spaulding View Post
Thanks for your help and quick response! I'm still trying to make it work. I will put a copy of uNF on my USB to take over to a friends to see if it works on his GW2, if so, then there's a bigger problem for me.

On a side note, while drooling looking at a video someone posted on YouTube while showcasing your proggie, I wondered if other live players can see the user of uNF fly or hover from their end. What would the other players see if someone was flying using the hack?
Others CAN NOT see you flying, you will stay on the ground. They will see you using the speed hack, however. You will look like you are lagging/glitching on their screens. I have tested these things with my husband and neither of us could see the other flying but it did look like we were teleporting if one of us flew and landed on something higher.
Old   #2168

elite*gold: 24
Received Thanks: 2,182
Quote:
Originally Posted by Revelationist View Post
GW2 with yet another update today.
Updated.
Thanks
8 Users
Old   #2169

for the cheat and you have to pay to play? or can be free?
it runs on win 10? and then I have something not working
Old   #2170

Quote:
Originally Posted by By_Boss View Post
for the cheat and you have to pay to play? or can be free?
it runs on win 10? and then I have something not working
The esp is donation based. Unf is for free, as for it running on win10, I do believe so have it functional on there, I do not use nor support win10 the most I can offer is running as admin and checking your .NET.
Old   #2171

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ploxasarus View Post
The esp is donation based. Unf is for free, as for it running on win10, I do believe so have it functional on there, I do not use nor support win10 the most I can offer is running as admin and checking your .NET.
thanks for the reply, everything works

and can pass through walls cheat?
Old   #2172

Is it possible to implement click to teleport on mousewheel for example?
Old   #2173

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elizor View Post
Is it possible to implement click to teleport on mousewheel for example?
No, I refuse. Teleport had/still has risk of ban on use, some don't get caught by any system for long periods of time - others have been so thus I do not add it. What is in unf is more a use at own risk cause if others see you then that is your own fault for not being careful.

Quote:
and can pass through walls cheat?
Use clipping.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #2174

Awesome! Thanks for keeping this updated after so long. I left GW2 after the first year, but just came back for F2P. I used to use a teleporter, but I see those are long gone now. Sad to see them go, but it's for the best.

So I have a few minor questions regarding your tool. I'm going to try it out later and donate for the ESP if all goes well. So my questions..Is this considered "safe"? I know nothing is truly safe, but this shouldn't be easy to detect right? Just from other people reporting? If that's the case, my next question is how do you avoid reports? These hacks here seem pretty obvious. Say I want to get somewhere fast. Can I clip underground and run there super fast and pop back up if no one is there? Or do I have to run along the ground and risk being spotted? Any tips on good uses or ways to use this to its fullest?

Sorry for any dumb questions. It's just been a while since I've used any hacking tools.
Old   #2175

GW2 was updated today, thanks Plox!