Updated to 1.0
General code cleanups, should be a little more efficient, will scan for addresses at program launch.
Added a field of view changer.
Zoom can now be toggled on/off.
masterfully done. enhances my enjoyment of the game (i do not abuse this tool). I will donate if you decide to continue the effort on this! Thanks for the effort of making and updating.
hey all..new to this no gravity hack. What are some ways you utilize this? I did the WvW jumping puzzle in about 10 seconds, but it resets so i cant do it more Also i did the vistas for a while, which was awesome too, but still, i feel like someone here has to have found something really awesome to do with it to make a lot of cash/xp/karma
For now I've uploaded 0.9 and 1.0 to test, 1.0 works for me fine but it could be just because my computer maps the memory always the same so could a few people test 1.0 and let me know
The reason why people are crashing is because you are calling OpenProcess() and CloseHandle() repeatedly. All you need is to change the process flag to PROCESS_ALL_ACCESS once, not repeatedly. Also, looks like Guild Wars 2 is running with elevated access, so you need to run your program as administrator.
Here's my class that I use to read & write memory. It works with the current version.
Yeah I know constantly calling it is bad I've been meaning to fix that ha, thanks for the class though there's some cool stuff in there, I'll have a look at your method.
The crashes were usually related to using old memory values after updates though, now it scans for them on start up.
I like how you made everything packed into a small form.
We should get in contact. I hope we can come to some kind of agreement into making this become something a lot better than what it already is. Although it already is simple and gets to the point.
Other than that let me know if you are up for it. Shoot me up with a private message.
Guild Wars Multi-Client {kein kopieren des Guild Wars Ordners} 06/05/2011 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 14 Replies Moin, einfach ausführen und sich freuen :)
Brauch man nicht erklären denke ich mal....
UPDATE: 12.5.2011
Viel Spaß damit
[Release] Guild Wars Multi Client 12/17/2009 - GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros - 5 Replies Don't forget to +rep!
These are the steps:
Heres the translation of babel fish
1. A Desktop linkage put on
2. With the right mouse button on the Desktop click to linkage and characteristics select
3. In the input field a goal: the stringer of e.g. “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_2.1 \ GW-MultiC.exe” in “C:\Spiele\GW - MultiC_1.5 \ GW-MultiC.exe? gw0” change. Now GW original started without the GW-MultiC.exe to be started must.
4. Point 1 repeat