Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:33

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre Farmer

Discussion on Pre Farmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 05/02/2019, 21:15   #121

elite*gold: 0
Hey guys,

You got any update on the bot? Since the new Guild Wars update.

Bot crashes and windows pops up now
Old 05/02/2019, 21:19   #122

wut? maybe you're just not getting delicious cake drops...

if you know anything about the gwa2 api you should know how to simply add the same code to the can sell function (change true to false).

dont sell armors with this or that mod is also doable(i did a dont sell weapons with high salvage mod) but i dont know which mods you want and i dont have samples to analyze to keep a certain mod. i don't even use this bot.
i hate say this **** but if you want a specific bot for free make you own. i only have the free bots everyone here has and what i've changed myself. im trying to update my headers on my own but after this reply im not even sure if should contribute

Quote:
Originally Posted by s4fjoker View Post
Will show how to add the armors and not sell them but wont release the in depth version on not selling a specific armor as in vigor, fire, and so on thus filling the inv quicker same way you add certain mods/attributes of the purple items. Can make a fully sustainable bot to farm till inv is full of keep able items and then stops/shuts down when full.... I could just release it all as I dont bot but I do like dabbling in it and being in the know..
This one also will not pick up the delicious cakes the boss drops so you should all edit that and add it or edit then pcon string to make sure it grabs them
Old 05/02/2019, 21:50   #123

Quote:
Originally Posted by afmart View Post
wut? maybe you're just not getting delicious cake drops...

if you know anything about the gwa2 api you should know how to simply add the same code to the can sell function (change true to false).

dont sell armors with this or that mod is also doable(i did a dont sell weapons with high salvage mod) but i dont know which mods you want and i dont have samples to analyze to keep a certain mod. i don't even use this bot.
i hate say this shit but if you want a specific bot for free make you own. i only have the free bots everyone here has and what i've changed myself. im trying to update my headers on my own but after this reply im not even sure if should contribute
Mine is working fine that's not what I'm getting at what I am getting at is if someone wants a fully functioning bot then do as you and I did and learn it and add what you want. Mine is working just fine with no issues keeps what I want and so on. Was saying the one you can download does not pick up cakes so I did add it and so on. And dont contribute if you dont want was just posting letting him/her know I will show them how to add the unid armors is all nothing more and as I stated I dont bot but I do edit and dabble in it for this game just dont use it myself aside from testing what I have changed and so forth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Cage View Post
Hey guys,

You got any update on the bot? Since the new Guild Wars update.

Bot crashes and windows pops up now
Wait for the new header to be made public. Or learn to update them yourself. About all you can do with any of the bots atm
Old 05/02/2019, 22:16   #124

wait for someone else to do it is boring, anyways i think i have almost all the headers i need

Quote:
Mine is working fine that's not what I'm getting at what I am getting at is if someone wants a fully functioning bot then do as you and I did and learn it and add what you want. Mine is working just fine with no issues keeps what I want and so on. Was saying the one you can download does not pick up cakes so I did add it and so on. And dont contribute if you dont want was just posting letting him/her know I will show them how to add the unid armors is all nothing more and as I stated I dont bot but I do edit and dabble in it for this game just dont use it myself aside from testing what I have changed and so forth

Wait for the new header to be made public. Or learn to update them yourself. About all you can do with any of the bots atm
Old 05/12/2019, 01:50   #125

I'm not even sure which LDoA version is best to start with if was going to update.
Old 05/12/2019, 06:19   #126

Quote:
Originally Posted by Santa Clauz View Post
I'm not even sure which LDoA version is best to start with if was going to update.
Ldoa 2-11 and the other both work in the 1.92...well before the update but in the 2.1 the 2-11 doesnt work so would have to fix the memory read in that one to allow it to function properly I was working on it before the update as I'm pretty sure it's a simple fix. But in general the bot is a simpler fix after headers just a few functions to fix. Only issue will be the charr as there is a problem with DC at the gate.
Old 05/12/2019, 08:11   #127

Quote:
problem with DC at the gate.
Not sure if it helps at all, but this particular DC wasn't happening to me until the additional May 8th update occurred. The script was (between May 1st and May 7th) able to enter the Northlands, pop imp stone, and usually kill the first 1 or 2 oakhearts before disconnecting.
Old 05/12/2019, 09:02   #128

Ok, my efforts paid off. It seems there's some sort of issue with either the MoveXYZ or MoveToXYZ function, or both, which was causing the DC when under the gate to the Northlands. I reverted that pathing section back to one found in an earlier version (before the XYZ functions were implemented) and now that part is functioning.

Besides updating only a few of the headers (the ones that seemed necessary), I win-merge changed a few random things in the gwa2 to bring it in line with that of one of the recently updated Vaettir scripts.

Anyways, the 'Charrs Boss' farm is running and seems to be fully functional! I watched it for 1 iteration (it farmed a purple) and now I'm going to bed.

Note: In this version, the drops pickup section is customized to suit my script usage, so I wouldn't recommend using it as is for any of the farms except for the Charrs Boss, but obviously that's an easy change to make if you desire to use those other farms.

Edit: The run counter isn't fully functional.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.0.zip (198.4 KB, 41 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old 05/12/2019, 17:04   #129

Does the omnifarmer just farm or does it do ldoa to a degree aswell?
Old 05/12/2019, 17:26   #130

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Does the omnifarmer just farm or does it do ldoa to a degree aswell?
Yes, it does ldoa as well as being able to farm all nick items/charr foes. I haven't tested my updated version for anything yet besides charr farming for purples.

In other news: The script is successfully running well on 4 accounts at once. It seems to be very stable for my purposes. I think there's slightly less efficiency getting through the gate due to the absence of the MoveXYZ functions, but otherwise everything seems to be functioning as it was prior to the game updates.
Old 05/12/2019, 21:03   #131

Hey guys! All functions of this are working perfectly fine! ldoa 11-20 and nick farmer are working. but! whenever i try the ldoa 2-10 bot it crashes when killing the char with this message:

Line 2064
Local$QuestState = MemoryRead($QuestPtr +4, 'long')
Local$QuestState = MemoryRead(^E ERROR

Error: Variable used without being declared.

Im really not good with these things so i need your help.
Char is E2
Char at Gate Quest is on
Only option clicked is "use igneous stone"

what can i do?
Old 05/12/2019, 21:18   #132

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
Ok, my efforts paid off. It seems there's some sort of issue with either the MoveXYZ or MoveToXYZ function, or both, which was causing the DC when under the gate to the Northlands. I reverted that pathing section back to one found in an earlier version (before the XYZ functions were implemented) and now that part is functioning.

Besides updating only a few of the headers (the ones that seemed necessary), I win-merge changed a few random things in the gwa2 to bring it in line with that of one of the recently updated Vaettir scripts.

Anyways, the 'Charrs Boss' farm is running and seems to be fully functional! I watched it for 1 iteration (it farmed a purple) and now I'm going to bed.

Note: In this version, the drops pickup section is customized to suit my script usage, so I wouldn't recommend using it as is for any of the farms except for the Charrs Boss, but obviously that's an easy change to make if you desire to use those other farms.

Edit: The run counter isn't fully functional.
This is a really nice pre bot! The GUI is intense and functions are nice. Testing now to try and get LDoA on my Necromancer.

Getting same issue. Tomorrow is Farmer Hamnet if can get it to work.
Old 05/12/2019, 22:08   #133

Code:
;-Globals-
Global $QuestPtr
Global $QuestState = MemoryRead($QuestPtr + 4, 'long')
;-Line 2064?-
If ($QuestState = 35) Then ;State Reward
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2019, 22:22   #134

The latest version does not sell anything to the merchant even tho sell bags is checked.
It will run up to the merchant and say it sells the items but doesn't sell anything.
No dc's or crashes so far so thats great.
Old 05/13/2019, 00:31   #135

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coaxx123 View Post
Code:
;-Globals-
Global $QuestPtr
Global $QuestState = MemoryRead($QuestPtr + 4, 'long')
;-Line 2064?-
If ($QuestState = 35) Then ;State Reward
That did the trick I have attached the current bot in case anyone who is not good with bots that needs 2-10 before Farmer Hamnet quest is available again.
Attached Files
File Type: rar Omnifarmer 2.2.rar (145.6 KB, 55 views)
Thanks
1 User