Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre Farmer

Discussion on Pre Farmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/28/2019, 20:23   #106

elite*gold: 0
The LDoA survivor, the bot is just attacking with staff, uses no skills from the bar.

Can you please check ?
Old 03/28/2019, 23:10   #107

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alexander Cage View Post
The LDoA survivor, the bot is just attacking with staff, uses no skills from the bar.
See below

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
I need more info to investigate :
- What job are you trying to do ?
- Do you use the Survivor mod (if in LDoA11-20) ?
- What's your character's level ?
- What's your character's profession (Primary and Secondary if you have one) ?
IF POSSIBLE : - Which skill is the bot trying to use at the moment it crashes ?

Thx for your feedback.
Old 03/29/2019, 02:04   #108

Same
Im LDoA 11-20
yes Survivor Mod on
lvl 19
E/Mo
Old 03/29/2019, 17:15   #109

Survivor Mod on
lvl 20
E/Mo
Old 03/30/2019, 10:31   #110

Hello maril15 and thank you so much for your bot! I was wondering how I can change the skills on the warrior class? It wants to use an axe build but I have the /bonus command that gives me a max DMG sword.... can I update it somewhere to give my W/R a sword build? Otherwise this works great for every other class I have used!
Old 04/04/2019, 19:29   #111

OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.1

Here is a fix. I won't be available for some weeks but I planned to do some more changes.
Changelog V2.1 (March the 4th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Fixed a bug that made Survivor title xp number display unproperly.
- In Charr farms : Added a check when bot is blocked to find out if the player is at the revive sanctuary and go back to checkpoint insteed of restarting run.
- LDoA11-20 Survivor mod : Fixed a bug that prevented the bot from using skills.
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.1.zip (167.0 KB, 120 views)
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/05/2019, 18:01   #112

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
Here is a fix. I won't be available for some weeks but I planned to do some more changes.
Changelog V2.1 (March the 4th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI Update :
- Fixed a bug that made Survivor title xp number display unproperly.
- In Charr farms : Added a check when bot is blocked to find out if the player is at the revive sanctuary and go back to checkpoint insteed of restarting run.
- LDoA11-20 Survivor mod : Fixed a bug that prevented the bot from using skills.
Hey,

bot crashes in 2-10 when he wants to resign at the gate
Old 04/06/2019, 16:44   #113

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restia Ashdoll View Post
Hey,

bot crashes in 2-10 when he wants to resign at the gate
I know what is causing the bug but I just don't have time to fix it.
Just use the previous version to do LDoA2-10.
Old 04/20/2019, 14:49   #114

I like the recent changes! Thanks for those.

I noticed that when I have the "sweets" checkbox marked that the bot will only use a golden egg if it has both cupcakes AND golden eggs in the inven. If it has only golden eggs, it won't use a golden egg. I looked into the code briefly, but couldn't find what was causing this to happen.

Edit: There's some sort of glitch with using morale-boosting items. After completing several runs, the bot was just sitting in the outpost attempting to use a pumpkin cookie repeatedly.

Edit: This is in the charr boss run btw
Old 04/21/2019, 16:18   #115

Sorry for these "negative" posts

I found another glitch. Sometimes there'll be like 2 enemies left in the charr boss run with the imp alive and the pet dead, but there'll be an obstruction so the bot is just repeatedly spamming the summoning stone, not reviving pet, and attempting to attack the enemies in an endless loop.
Old 04/21/2019, 19:20   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
Sorry for these "negative" posts
Hello man, this is not negative posts. I appreciate that you give me feedbacks on things to fix and update.
Sadly, i'm quit busy for quit a long time. I read all messages and take note of all feedback and bugs to fix but don't have the time for now sadly
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/21/2019, 23:59   #117

Yo!

Some issues for charr farming:
1) When you kill any charr group bot goes to pick up and sometimes aggroing other 1-2-3 groups. Is it possible to check if enemies in range while going to pick up and to pick up only after killing all enemies in range?
2) Is it possible to use glyph of lesser energy and fire storm on recharge?
Sometimes when summon is dead and you fight 2-3 mobs bot is only healing himself and dont attack enemies, firestorm will be very usefull in this situation!
2) Is it possible to wipe and relog to map from shrine after killing 4 bosses?
Firstly you will keep 10% morale everytime, and secondly its faster
3) Is it possible to pick up only blue armors (but no other blues)?
Old 05/02/2019, 18:44   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by some ectos for sale View Post
Yo!

1) When you kill any charr group bot goes to pick up and sometimes aggroing other 1-2-3 groups. Is it possible to check if enemies in range while going to pick up and to pick up only after killing all enemies in range?
Sometimes when summon is dead and you fight 2-3 mobs bot is only healing himself and dont attack enemies, firestorm will be very usefull in this situation!
All is possible. Take a little time and try to modify some things. Can modify the hp req to start healing vs attacking. Can add getrarity blue and the armor I'd to have it pick only the blue armors. Same with the die and rezone just takes a bit of messing around and adding a few things to do everything you want. I could show you how to do a quick add to pick up blue armors if you want to PM me but your inv will fill fast as your not implementing to I'd and only keep certain runes and such and I wont get into that but can surely help you add the blue armors to pick up anyway.
Old 05/02/2019, 19:28   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by some ectos for sale View Post
Yo!

pick up blue armor drops
in function can pick add

Code:
Func CanPickUp($aitem)
Local $t = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'Type')
if (GetRarity($lItemID) == $RARITY_Blue) Then
  if ( $t == 0) Then Return False;  armor?
     Return False;
    EndIf
EndIf
donate to my paypal and ill tell you how to avoid selling it to merchant :V
Old 05/02/2019, 20:26   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by afmart View Post
pick up blue armor drops
in function can pick add

Code:
Func CanPickUp($aitem)
Local $t = DllStructGetData($aItem, 'Type')
if (GetRarity($lItemID) == $RARITY_Blue) Then
  if ( $t == 0) Then Return False;  armor?
     Return False;
    EndIf
EndIf
donate to my paypal and ill tell you how to avoid selling it to merchant :V
Will show how to add the armors and not sell them but wont release the in depth version on not selling a specific armor as in vigor, fire, and so on thus filling the inv quicker same way you add certain mods/attributes of the purple items. Can make a fully sustainable bot to farm till inv is full of keep able items and then stops/shuts down when full.... I could just release it all as I dont bot but I do like dabbling in it and being in the know..
This one also will not pick up the delicious cakes the boss drops so you should all edit that and add it or edit then pcon string to make sure it grabs them