Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 09:03

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pre Farmer

Discussion on Pre Farmer within the GW Exploits, Hacks, Bots, Tools & Macros forum part of the Guild Wars category.

Old 03/11/2019, 23:38   #91

elite*gold: 0
Whats the time frame from going from 11-20, I started at the end of level 10 and am nearly at the end of level 11 in 2 hours apparently, I think im only also killing 2/3 bandits aswell, is this right?
Old 03/14/2019, 04:52   #92

elite*gold: 143
does anyone else face the problem, that the bot always crush gw after like 1h?
Old 03/17/2019, 17:23   #93

@ kudos to you, this bot is great and I haven't ran into many problem yet, just a few things:

Is this script optimized for multilauncher? I have a problem when I try to run the bot on 2 clients, autoit seems to only be looking for the selected character on one instance of the gw.exe(my copied version of gw is not found, so the 2nd client is never recognized) it just says there is no Guild Wars running with that character name.

Also Skale farms seems to have an issue where it crashes the client, tested this 4 times yesterday and crashed each time within 5-10 runs.
Old 03/17/2019, 18:47   #94

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtekkers View Post
@
Is this script optimized for multilauncher? I have a problem when I try to run the bot on 2 clients, autoit seems to only be looking for the selected character on one instance of the gw.exe(my copied version of gw is not found, so the 2nd client is never recognized) it just says there is no Guild Wars running with that character name.
It works with Multilaunch. I'm guessing that the problem you encounter have to do with your GW install, not the bot.
Maybe try doing a clean copy-paste GW folder and link it back to your Multilauncher.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 18:54   #95

Quote:
Originally Posted by maril15 View Post
It works with Multilaunch. I'm guessing that the problem you encounter have to do with your GW install, not the bot.
Maybe try doing a clean copy-paste GW folder and link it back to your Multilauncher.
Thanks for the quick response - do I need to do anything in particular with order of applications etc? Can't see anything wrong with the copied GW folder but I will try it again.
Old 03/17/2019, 19:00   #96

Quote:
Thanks for the quick response - do I need to do anything in particular with order of applications etc? Can't see anything wrong with the copied GW folder but I will try it again.
Btw you can click on the Refresh button (two blue arrows) to update the chars name list and click the character selector to view all logged char.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/17/2019, 19:11   #97

Quote:
Btw you can click on the Refresh button (two blue arrows) to update the chars name list and click the character selector to view all logged char.
You were right, it must have been a problem with the copied version, it is working now. Fantastic, thank you!
Old 03/22/2019, 21:08   #98

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamamon View Post
I updated an early version of the script that only kills the first few charr mobs (so that it works post-inventory update), which works extremely well (it can farm a full inventory of purples in about 12 hours (probably less), although it obviously doesn't benefit from the boss drops). It only picks up purple rarity items and black+white dyes. It doesn't sell anything.
@ Jamamon @ Hi guys, I've done some more testing with this bot, specifically the Charr Carving farm. I like Jamamon's idea of farming the first 3 Charr groups(2 at the first ruin and 1 on the pathway to shrine) and the altered version of the bot works fine, however it is very limited with what it does: will not pick up gold coins, no option to pickup other items. Ideally I'd like to run this bot to farm Charr for purple items, but at the same time have the option to pickup gold coins and white/blue items to be merched, and other dyes etc. as with maril's finished bot - the only problem is with that path the character at some point runs into shrine and dies to 2 bosses and 2 groups. (so what I'm saying it, I'd like Jamamon's path in maril's bot )

Can you guys point me to where I can perhaps edit these options into the script? I'm not that experienced with autoit, but I can try it. Thanks!

EDIT: If maril's bot is successfully clearing the shrine for other people, which class setup are you using? I have tested with a level 19 E/Mo many times and it fails every time.

EDIT 2: Upon more testing, I find about 25% of the time both iterations of the bot fail to go past the Northlands gate, and once they have failed once, all retrys thereafter also fail. Also, when the character dies in the Northlands it often gets stuck at the shrine trying to pass the cliff, the bot just spams being stuck counting up in consecutive numbers.
Old 03/23/2019, 12:29   #99

Quote:
@ Jamamon @ Hi guys, I've done some more testing with this bot, specifically the Charr Carving farm. I like Jamamon's idea of farming the first 3 Charr groups(2 at the first ruin and 1 on the pathway to shrine) and the altered version of the bot works fine, however it is very limited with what it does: will not pick up gold coins, no option to pickup other items. Ideally I'd like to run this bot to farm Charr for purple items, but at the same time have the option to pickup gold coins and white/blue items to be merched, and other dyes etc. as with maril's finished bot - the only problem is with that path the character at some point runs into shrine and dies to 2 bosses and 2 groups. (so what I'm saying it, I'd like Jamamon's path in maril's bot )

Can you guys point me to where I can perhaps edit these options into the script? I'm not that experienced with autoit, but I can try it. Thanks!

EDIT: If maril's bot is successfully clearing the shrine for other people, which class setup are you using? I have tested with a level 19 E/Mo many times and it fails every time.

EDIT 2: Upon more testing, I find about 25% of the time both iterations of the bot fail to go past the Northlands gate, and once they have failed once, all retrys thereafter also fail. Also, when the character dies in the Northlands it often gets stuck at the shrine trying to pass the cliff, the bot just spams being stuck counting up in consecutive numbers.
Maril says that the most successful build for the boss script is a lvl 19 r/mo with a pet + imp.

Enabling the ability to pick up other items is very simple. You basically just need to add in the item ID to the pickup function. My version already has selling enabled, but since it only picks up purples, it never sells anything.

I quickly added in the white/blue items, all dyes, and gold coins into a new version, which I've uploaded here. You should learn more about the canpickup function (beginning on line 275 of the "AddsOn.au3" file). I didn't test it, but I only made those very small changes to the one section, so it should be working.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Sellcharr.zip (93.6 KB, 18 views)
Old 03/24/2019, 05:23   #100

Amazing bot thank you for creating it! It helped me to make lvl 19 Charr farmer in no time

Is it possible to change the build used a bit though? For E/Mo the character tends to end up trying to heal and not spamming with FS and flare which is key to success for this class.
Old 03/25/2019, 23:41   #101

OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.0

Hello guys, it has been a long time. Here is my brand new design for the OmniFarmer Presearing bot with a massive amount of new functionnalities.
Builds for each levels, specials builds for LDoA survivor and more !
Hope you enjoy.

Changelog V2.0 (March the 25th 2019) by DeeperBlue :
- GUI update :
- Resized the GUI to make it smaller.
- Added Tabs insteed of having every options in one gigantic window.
- Added Progress bars to visually track bot's progression (Survivor and Inventory fullness)
- Added a Charrs Boss farm option in the job selector.
- Modified GUI coord code to make it more flexible.
- Switched the previous Charr carving farm to the Charrs Boss farm.
- Modified the Charr carving farm to make the bot kill the two first groups of charrs and go back to portal.
- The bot will rezone back and forth until the inventory is full.
- Modified the re-try to pass charr's door loop to make it more efficient.
- Added InventoryFullness_Display and LDoASurvivor_Display to handle progress bars in GUI.
- Inventory fullness is updated each times at start and when the bot checks if the inventory is full (pickup,selling).
- Survivor progress is updated at each end of the LDoA(11-20) if survivor is checked.
- Added a check to do the bot restart when blocked > 100.
- Added build codes to make the bot adjust attribute points for each levels above 10.
- Added special LDoA survivor builds for Mo/... and .../Mo characters for each levels above 10.
- In LDoA 11-20 Survivor mod :
- Adjusted Danger detection limit from 25%HP to 30%HP.
- The bot will instant teleport to town if any danger is detected (HP below 30%) insteed of resign.
- Added Ranger pet related functions to detect and revive it according to character's profession and pet presence.
- Optimised skills using by making bot checks if character's energy is sufficient befor trying to cast a skill.
- Cleared and commented Skills related functions.
- Added a check in the scan function for special mobs (like worms) based on PlayerNumber to prevent the bot from killing bandits insteed of worms etc...
- Fixed a bug on Restart checks to prevent the bot from continuing to farm when "Force Pause" button has been pressed.
- Modified the KillMobs function to make it more reactive.
- Reduced the amount of messages displayed in the console (like blocked, debuff,...).
Attached Files
File Type: zip OmniFarmer_Presearing V2.0.zip (128.6 KB, 80 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/26/2019, 23:44   #102

hey so I have been using this bot for the last 8-9 hours or so (the updated one) and everything works great on it. but my only question is the "builds" for each profession. I know you mentioned doing all the skill quests for each profession but I still get an error every now and then that the bot cannot use skills from the primary profession and the game crashes. The builds that load are typically a few skills and does not load a full bar.
Old 03/27/2019, 00:55   #103

Quote:
Originally Posted by LandonCarter7 View Post
I still get an error every now and then that the bot cannot use skills from the primary profession and the game crashes. The builds that load are typically a few skills and does not load a full bar.
I need more info to investigate :
- What job are you trying to do ?
- Do you use the Survivor mod (if in LDoA11-20) ?
- What's your character's level ?
- What's your character's profession (Primary and Secondary if you have one) ?
IF POSSIBLE : - Which skill is the bot trying to use at the moment it crashes ?

Thx for your feedback.
Old 03/27/2019, 01:45   #104

The new version works great to me as well!

The rezoning feature for charr carving farm is a great idea, would it be possible to implement it to boss farm as well? The 10% bonus may increase efficiency along the line. It will bring some additional time, but for E/Mo single run lasts around 15 minutes anyway so I guess most people just leave it overnight.
Old 03/27/2019, 19:51   #105

Quote:
I need more info to investigate :
- What job are you trying to do ?
- Do you use the Survivor mod (if in LDoA11-20) ?
- What's your character's level ?
- What's your character's profession (Primary and Secondary if you have one) ?
IF POSSIBLE : - Which skill is the bot trying to use at the moment it crashes ?

Thx for your feedback.
The job I was doing when it crashes is the 250 All Item
Character level is 10
Profession is Monk/Necromancer
I did not see what skill the bot was using at the time of crash I just came back to see the error for not having a complete skillbar.
But my bar is loaded as to what the bot loads and it is:
1: Healing Breeze 2: Orison of Healing 3: Blank 4: Blank 5: Symbol of Wrath 6: Banish 7: Bane Signet and 8: Blank
The bot doesn't load a full skill bar or take advantage of the secondary proffesion which I obtained all the skills for