Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 11:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Risks of Account Sharing?

Discussion on Risks of Account Sharing? within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Risks of Account Sharing?

I was recently banned on my main, and was wondering if i could use a friends acc?
How risky is it to account share?
Me and a friend are looking to share an account, we live in the same state (about 120mi/190km apart), although he uses a different ISP.
Could I mitigate the risk by using a VPN? Then it would seem like one guy is just turning on a vpn?
Would we need the same exact .dat files?
Anyone know how severe the punishment is for account sharing? Straight perma or temp suspension?
Would it be a problem if someone attempted to login while the other was playing?

Thanks in advance for your point of views .
Old 01/21/2020, 06:21   #2

elite*gold: 0
Yo I think nothing risk I Life in Korea and givs my acc for play my old rl friend in Switzerland it’s he play since 2/3 years on the account me and my friend and never ban only bans for Bots or real money trades with other accounts

Tags
account share sharing

Similar Threads Similar Threads
"The risks associated with botting have risen..."
07/30/2014 - WoW Bots - 28 Replies
Auszug aus dem HB Forum von den Devs nach dem Wardenupdate diese Nacht. Nicht, dass das Risiko erwischt zu werden 100x höher ist als vor Februar letzten Jahres, jetzt soll sich wieder was geändert haben? Plant Blizzard das Spiel doch noch botfrei zu bekommen für das neue Addon? Ansonsten mal abwarten und Tee trinken wie lange die Accounts noch halten :x
Risks?
09/15/2012 - Final Fantasy XIV - 2 Replies
FFXIV Crafter is fantastic first and foremost. However, how high is the risk of getting caught? Is there anything anyone does specifically to minimize the resk, like only crafting in certain areas etc.
Any risks buying D3 acc from random guys? (excluding scam)
05/31/2012 - Diablo 3 - 3 Replies
Hey, is there any risks (excluding scamming -> I send money and he doesn't give me the acc) in buying the accounts from people? If they give me secret question, email. I change email and pass, can they get their account back if they contact blizzard or something? Because my bro is about to buy one acc from a guy and I don't want him to lose it in future. THank youy.
Any new risks in botting with latest updates?
11/10/2008 - Silkroad Online - 11 Replies
Any idea what were the changes done to the SRO_Client.exe and Media.pk2? Any new risks in botting with latest updates?