Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Guild Wars
You last visited: Today at 21:58

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

LF Presearing Farmer Hamnet Bot

Discussion on LF Presearing Farmer Hamnet Bot within the Guild Wars forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
LF Presearing Farmer Hamnet Bot

Looking for a bot to complete the first two bandit enemies in the rescue farmer Hamnet vanguard quest outside of wizard's folly repeatedly for getting LDoA. I am willing to pay in-game currency.
Old 03/13/2018, 12:25   #2

Go and look in the free bots thread..
Old 05/10/2018, 18:51   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by WesternWarhand View Post
Looking for a bot to complete the first two bandit enemies in the rescue farmer Hamnet vanguard quest outside of wizard's folly repeatedly for getting LDoA. I am willing to pay in-game currency.
Old 12/27/2019, 07:58   #4

Would like to point out that after looking in the proper section the current Hamnet bot is not working currently due to the current updates of the game that messed up the GWA2 file I am guessing? If I am wrong, please correct me
Old 01/02/2020, 02:41   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandabear_boston View Post
Would like to point out that after looking in the proper section the current Hamnet bot is not working currently due to the current updates of the game that messed up the GWA2 file I am guessing? If I am wrong, please correct me
You are correct
Old 01/03/2020, 20:48   #6

elite*gold: 143
The question is, what would u be ready to pay for it :P

Tags
bot, guildwars, ldoa, presearing