... People can't read obviously..
THIS IS FOR NAGC *** DAMMET STOP BEGGING FOR IT TO BE UPDATED ! IT WON'T !!!
You guys only use the hack, And you were having ALOT of them, When Nagc was having.. Almost none. and when you guys doesn't have one.. '' OMG HACKL PATCHED WUT I AM GONNA DO !!!?? Q.Q MY HACK !!! UPDATE PL0X OMG..!!! ''
Last sentence: Stop begging and play legit for *** SAKE.
I like how you all talk as much about this your wasting time telling him what to do all you have to do is wait a while its not like its the end of the world we all move on and progress in the game lol but you fail to the point you cry for hacks get really and play for now OKAY! Thanks! and a full thanks to hack creator community
Hi. Final exams are all over today, and I've updated NAGC files.
First of all, new season3 implemented a new KOM version; Version 4. I have an idea of a solution, but I'm afraid I won't be able to update it before May as this one is complicated. Please be reminded that if my idea doesn't work, then it'll likely mark the end of KOM editing for me.
No, current version of the hack WILL NOT work on updated NAGC. I'm going to make a new program that can carry out my solution right now. I'm still backreading this forum as I wasn't present for a fair amount of time.
I know eh!
They change the Time now to 7:00PM PDT!
I mean it like been a day!
Ever think like how BIG the freaking file was?
I mean they preparing season 3 for crying out loud.
It means system update, new interface, new continent, new map, THE WHOLE 9 YARDS.
It's probably over 1GB file patching and system reset >.>
Side Note:
Try to put [Off Topic] in your post next time.
They also changed the whole kom versions.
But they didn't change anything besides main.exe and script.kom for at least 3 hours, so I guess they're testing and bugfixing right now.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -