Idk how you typed in your folder, but you have to have at least GrandChase.exe and main.exe for it to be able to activate.
Btw, dungeon hack will be up later than I told it would be. As you can see, there are a few people who are uploading the ai.kom I included in my program, claiming to be theirs and demanding thanks. Frankly, idc if they leech or not, they will do it even if I said not to, and if they did and told me later, I usually approve it. However, asking for money and/or thanks is just plain rude if you ask me.
Idk how you typed in your folder, but you have to have at least GrandChase.exe and main.exe for it to be able to activate.
Btw, dungeon hack will be up later than I told it would be. As you can see, there are a few people who are uploading the ai.kom I included in my program, claiming to be theirs and demanding thanks. Frankly, idc if they leech or not, they will do it even if I said not to, and if they did and told me later, I usually approve it. However, asking for money and/or thanks is just plain rude if you ask me.
If the hack is detectable. Then how do some people get banned and some are left alone? because i have been hacking for quite a while now and so far i haven't gotten the boot luckily.... But i am very grateful for all the time you spend making these hacks i just hope the next SD hack for the next patch with prime knight won't be awhile. lmao its my favorite 4th job character so far.
[RELEASE] NAGC SD hack working as of 17/6/10 06/17/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 5 Replies before i start, i would like to say its leeched from another site, and i just help to spread the hack.
so lets get started.
1. open the hack.
2. click on set timer below. (change the timer to the number of seconds it takes the login screen to appear. I RECOMMAND 80 SECONDS)
3. click browse to choose your grandchase folder. (Expample: D:/Grandchase)
4. tick the bypass patcher.
5. click activate hack + run. wait until the countdown reaches 0 and click OK
6. AFTER LOGGING IN click the...
[RELEASE] NAGC/GCPH SD HACK + MORE 3/30 - 4/10 03/31/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies NAGC/GCPH HACKS
Link: GCHack.rar
INCLUDES:
-SD Hack for all dungeons, including Xenia dungeons.
-Fast 2nd job (Gaikoz runs)
-Fast Amy
-Freezes time at 3 minutes (So it remains undetected.)
-Item hack (No limit)
[RELEASE]SOULIMPERFECT GC PH NAGC XGC SD HACK 02/14/2010 - Grand Chase Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 12 Replies GRAND CHASE TRAINER/HACK PATCHER
UPDATED
THIS IS FOR FEBRUARY 16,2010
http://img18.imageshack.us/img18/980/guidej.png
UPDATES:
- Boss Hack -
- Xenia's Stage Hack -