Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]: Hackshield bypass.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Release]: Hackshield bypass.

Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.

Attached Files
File Type: rar Requiem.rar (1.22 MB, 6793 views)

Thanks
17 Users
Old   #2

LoL!!! Very Very suspect program. 2 posts and a (.exe)

Are u trying to take some account premiums ???

Old   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by tropas15 View Post
LoL!!! Very Very suspect program. 2 posts and a (.exe)

Are u trying to take some account premiums ???
You only have 1 post yourself... Try it before you knock it. Virus scan it (nothing will show up, not even false positives) all I did was jump a bit of code using ollydbg on the original .exe... This is the original .exe with slightly different instructions on code execution (note: nothing in the form of code was ADDED).
Old   #4

hes right i checked it out.
good job sparrowhead.

Old   #5

I'd be really suspicious of this. I get over thousands if not tens of thousands of changes to the exe. I highly doubt anyone would go to such great lengths to bypass a "small" game like requiem.

If it's not malicious, I'd be really interested inn hearing how this file was made, since no way in hell did someone recompile this nor hex edit it. You'd have to have been working at it 24-7 for months.
Old   #6

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniee View Post
I'd be really suspicious of this. I get over thousands if not tens of thousands of changes to the exe. I highly doubt anyone would go to such great lengths to bypass a "small" game like requiem.

If it's not malicious, I'd be really interested inn hearing how this file was made, since no way in hell did someone recompile this nor hex edit it. You'd have to have been working at it 24-7 for months.
maybe if u learn how to use a debbuger u will find is not that hard to do....
Old   #7

anybody tried and tested it?
Old   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leisures View Post
maybe if u learn how to use a debbuger u will find is not that hard to do....
Not that time consuming to make 10000 changes to an exe and know/test that the changes will not be flagged by hackshield and kill the app immediately? Changing something is, changing 10,000+ is incredibly time consuming.
Old   #9

¿? u just have to nop or jmp the hackshield call....
Old   #10

Quote:
¿? u just have to nop or jmp the hackshield call....
Then the exe should only have changed by a couple bits. This has tens of thousands of bits changed.
Old   #11

...who knows maybe not even same client version(u got me there,if he dosent explian hemself i guess he didnt even made it).
Old   #12

Quote:
...who knows maybe not even same client version(u got me there,if he dosent explian hemself i guess he didnt even made it).
I doubt its a different client version because it the real client hasn't been changed since they implemented hackshield and the current file size exactly matches the version I have. This bypass has junk data inserted at the very end of it to bring it up to the right amount of bytes. Why would an old version of the exe be filled with garbage data to get it up to the exact file size of a LATER version of client yet to be released.

Nah. Makes no sense at all.
Old   #13

If this is the kind of garbage that's going to be posted on a perfectly legitimate post than I won't bother releasing anymore of my work on these forums.

What a waste of air. All you have to do is try it, if you know ANYTHING about debugging you can say for yourself that it 100% has no virus in it. Just try it, it works.
Old   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
If this is the kind of garbage that's going to be posted on a perfectly legitimate post than I won't bother releasing anymore of my work on these forums.
You'll get used to it. Typically, the first 1-2 pages of any new release by a relatively unknown person will be full of people giving you ****.

I didn't get a chance to try it, since the game is now going retail, and most likely a new update will occur.

Perhaps you could tell the forum your technique of bypassing HackShield? I think more people would be grateful for that.
Old   #15

Lol this is so pathetic ^^ This bypass will be patched before you guys got the guts to test it.