Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:40

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]: Hackshield bypass.

Old   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by BitVector View Post
You'll get used to it. Typically, the first 1-2 pages of any new release by a relatively unknown person will be full of people giving you ****.

I didn't get a chance to try it, since the game is now going retail, and most likely a new update will occur.

Perhaps you could tell the forum your technique of bypassing HackShield? I think more people would be grateful for that.
I said on page 1 but will repeat for clarity:

The game is rather simple and the game itself doesn't check whether hackshield is running. All I did was jump code in the .exe that called hackshield to start. It's a very very simple method, all that means is the code goes from point A to C instead of A to B to C... The code itself doesn't check whether it went to B so I can make it go from A to C.

Most games are more complex and the game itself checks to see if their specific anti-hack is running before it'll even let you play. Requiem does not happen to do that so it was a simple matter.

I believe beta is done now, and I can only guess they will implement some more advanced system but perhaps not and if not then someone will do the same work just as easy and it'll only be a couple weeks until they figure out they need to make checks for whether hackshield is running.

From there it gets a lot harder to actually bypass and you'll probably need a real cracker to handle stuff like checksums and packets and lots of calls to see whether hackshield is running.

Thanks
1 User
Old   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
I said on page 1 but will repeat for clarity:

The game is rather simple and the game itself doesn't check whether hackshield is running. All I did was jump code in the .exe that called hackshield to start. It's a very very simple method, all that means is the code goes from point A to C instead of A to B to C... The code itself doesn't check whether it went to B so I can make it go from A to C.

Most games are more complex and the game itself checks to see if their specific anti-hack is running before it'll even let you play. Requiem does not happen to do that so it was a simple matter.

I believe beta is done now, and I can only guess they will implement some more advanced system but perhaps not and if not then someone will do the same work just as easy and it'll only be a couple weeks until they figure out they need to make checks for whether hackshield is running.

From there it gets a lot harder to actually bypass and you'll probably need a real cracker to handle stuff like checksums and packets and lots of calls to see whether hackshield is running.
I actually understand some or mostly all of that. And yeah, mostly all games check to see if the anti-cheat is running, so going from A to C is possible, rarely. Hopefully they dont update that int he live version. Only thing I don't know how to do is is find which piece to jump.

Old   #18

You have twice said that you just changed some op code, but in fact, as I already stated, the exe you gave has thousands of bits changed from the hackshield-plmented "original" client.

Don't get all defensive, me thinks you doth protest too much. Hmmm? Are you sleep hacking or do you expect me to believe you confused thousands of bits changed versus changing an op code(2 bit difference)?
Old   #19

what about this:
-stop wetting your pants
-create a 2nd account
-backup old exe and replace current with the new one
-run the game using the new exe file
-enjoy
?

Old   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeltaX13 View Post
what about this:
-stop wetting your pants
-create a 2nd account
-backup old exe and replace current with the new one
-run the game using the new exe file
-enjoy
?
well said.
Old   #21

well as i said before the exe worked ,it has no virus and is very well done...
but erniee said that the exe has much code changed(i didnt found much changed..)...
maybe just show hem where did u changed code (or i would if u want) and then he will be happy to c is not that hard.
Old   #22

yeap it works cool now guys u can use UCE and do cool stuff like change attack speed or skills w/o cooldown don't ask me for that find it by yourself its not hard.
Old   #23

this doesnt work for me when i put it in folder and use louncher i click start and nothing happens
Old   #24

ok guys does this actually work?
Old   #25

It doesn't even work. Game crash when try to launch it.
Old   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparrowhawk View Post
Very simple bypass, just copy over the original requiem.exe with this one and it gets rid of the hackshield problem. Figured I'd release it with only 2 days left in the beta... Give some people an opportunity to find their own secrets for when the real game starts on 6/19.

what version of game?
Old   #27

well fo0r me crashes game doesnt even start. i dnt have the premium packege cuz i found out about this game yesterday so i cnt even play i have to wait till the 19th. but if a bypass can get you in with out buying a pagake by all mean plz fix. thanx
Old   #28

I'm sorry, I'm russian gamer, what can you tell about bypass in russian server and client?

Here is the requiem.exe if you can do something with it
And what do you think about Redox Packet Editor (rPE) to use in Requiem?
Old   #29

Quote:
Originally Posted by ceh430 View Post
yeap it works cool now guys u can use UCE and do cool stuff like change attack speed or skills w/o cooldown don't ask me for that find it by yourself its not hard.
You can't do any of that stuff. You are full of ****. Don't waste peoples time with your stupid *** kiddie fantasy world.
Old   #30

This post was created when it was still in Open Beta phase... Now there have been like 8 new updates since then including another gameversion... soo thats probably the reason why it doesnt work anymore.....