Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 14:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Release]: Hackshield bypass.

Old   #31

elite*gold: 0
Im trying to play the game the fair way this time .

PS. I have a feeling Gravity is watching this forum as well :P coz everytime something gets released here within a few days it gets fixed

Old   #32

Quote:
Originally Posted by MnC2004 View Post
Im trying to play the game the fair way this time .

PS. I have a feeling Gravity is watching this forum as well :P coz everytime something gets released here within a few days it gets fixed
Well of course the devs are going to be checking here. Its a public hack forum that is well-known. Thats why some people don't bother sharing stuff to the public because it will get fixed alot faster if they do. And another thing, you don't really need to hack in this game to get good stuff, it is really easy to obtain good items. But if it makes you happier inside go ahead.

Old   #33

Quote:
Originally Posted by erniee View Post
You can't do any of that stuff. You are full of ****. Don't waste peoples time with your stupid *** kiddie fantasy world.
This guy really needs to shut hi smouth and leave if hes just gonna give you **** and insult you before even testing it. me myself i dont play requim. but i hate people like this and ill be sending these to mods so dont worry.
Old   #34

thank you

Old   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by johanson75 View Post
This guy really needs to shut hi smouth and leave if hes just gonna give you **** and insult you before even testing it. me myself i dont play requim. but i hate people like this and ill be sending these to mods so dont worry.
Awwww. Did your alter-ego get **** hurt??? If you haven't hacked the game you have absolutely no valid point on such matters, so suck goat ****. There was no attack speed hack. Just a bunch of dumb wanna-be hackers that changed their paper doll to show "0" attack speed. Skill cooldown is server sided, so that was also a complete crock of bullshit. I'm preventing lots of people from wasting their time chasing the fanatsies of stupid pre-teens who pretend they are l33t [email protected]><0rz. If you don't like it, don't read my posts, and get to sucking that goat ****.
Old   #36

i agree but on-topic now :P

i'm trying to make a new bypass for this game but i need some clues on finding the right thing to NOP.
Old   #37

well i hope someone can find a working bypass for the game soon, as this one doesnt work anymore, and i cant play because hackshield keepd DCing me because of mouse (apperenly if you have a gaming mouse hackshied presumes you are hacking )
but eah a new bypass need to be found as gravity dont seem to want to help anyone
Old   #38

maby if we join forces we can make a new bypass for this game,
PM me your msn or xfire.
Old   #39

elite*gold: 81
Received Thanks: 2,239
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblade91 View Post
maby if we join forces we can make a new bypass for this game,
PM me your msn or xfire.
Let me give you one advice how reverse engineering works:
Even if you could merge your knowledge with 10 other morrons, you're still a morron who don't know how to bypass it.
Old   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atheuz View Post
Even if you could merge your knowledge with 10 other morrons, you're still a morron who don't know how to bypass it.
Yeahhh morons Forces united!

Old   #41

Quote:
Oh the Irony!
Old   #42

Quote:
bullseye ^^
Harsh words but he is right. With reversing u can't do 'if we're many we can do it' =))
Old   #43

i'm problibly a better hacker then all of these stupid morons that call me a moron -_- just never made a bypass before stupid focks
Old   #44

Guys calm down and make a hacks/bypasses contest,we will see who is the best of you ;P
Old   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackblade91 View Post
i'm problibly a better hacker then all of these stupid morons that call me a moron -_- just never made a bypass before stupid focks
Maybe, but I really don't think so...moron :P