Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Finding Addresses

Discussion on [Help] Finding Addresses within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Help] Finding Addresses

I am new to AoC and I was planning to start working on a bot for it. I would like to locate functions in the client where abilties/items/actions ect.. are triggered and then emulate those functions in my own code to execute them automatically(the same way I have done in other games).

However I am stuck at a roadblock with AoC. I can't even seem to find some simple things in this game such as Current HP/Mana/Stamina, Player Coords, or any stats or anything of the sort. I simply need to find something player related so that I can analyze that section of memory in Re-Class to try and figure out the player struct.

I have tried the basic methods of locating these things. For stamina I have tried:

Search my total stamina, use stamina, search decreased value, regain full stamina, search total stamina again. This yields no results. It narrows down to 3 unrelated addresses.

I have also tried searching unknown initial and then repeating steps above. No luck. Also tried Unknown initial and then changed/unchanged scans. I simply can't locate the stamina address.

I tried also the same methods above with coords while walking up and down a hill. No luck.

All of those methods work just fine with all other games I have tried, but this game is being difficult.

Does anybody have any input that could help me out here?
Old 06/14/2011, 20:38   #2

Anybody?

I know this game has had a decent history with hacks, and a lot of updates since then. Not a very popular game anymore, and nothing really going on with hacking it anymore I think.

I don't know what kind of patches they may have implemented over the years to divert people from being able to hack it.

However simply searching for HP/Stamina in any manner just isn't working for me now. Search unknown initial value for stamina, then lose some and search decreased value just isolated about 3 unrelated addresses.
Old 06/15/2011, 11:40   #3

HP/Mana/Stamina = value *100 (4byte)
x/y/z (float)

the best would be...find xyz then substract the offset from the address and you will get the base player address, now go with reclass and you will probably manage to get the whole player struct.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/15/2011, 17:03   #4

Quote:
Originally Posted by waliska View Post
HP/Mana/Stamina = value *100 (4byte)
x/y/z (float)

the best would be...find xyz then substract the offset from the address and you will get the base player address, now go with reclass and you will probably manage to get the whole player struct.
Hey, do you know if teleport hacking is still possible in this game. My main goal here was to map a map click teleport hack. After a quick google search I found out that that old MMONinja hack had that feature in it, after looking over their site and what they offer for AoC now, I do not see teleport hack as an option in their hacks anymore.

I have isolated some addresses that looked promising as my chars current coord addresses, however attempting to test them by freezing them didn't have any effect. So either I didn't find the correct addresses, or they made a patch at some point to counter teleport hacking.

Quests are just taking up too much of my time while playing this game, moving around all the place, would be great help to me to get this rolling.

I would also really like to make something similar to the bot I made in Twelvesky2 using asm calls in a C++ dll to trigger in-game actions. This game benefit a lot from a system like that I think(not for AFK actions).

note: how did you figure it was Stamina *100? Thanks for that tip btw.
Old 06/15/2011, 19:25   #5

elite*gold: 6
thats a good question
Old 06/18/2011, 16:12   #6

you can't teleport any more over huge distances.
Old 06/19/2011, 18:18   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by waliska View Post
you can't teleport any more over huge distances.
Ah that's really disappointing. Really the main thing I wanted to do.
Old 07/12/2011, 05:59   #8

Base address is 0x02743064 for DX10 executable.
Base address is 0x02762db0 ("AgeOfConan.exe"+02362DB0) for DX9 executable
Coordinates :
X = baseaddress + 38 (float)
Y = baseaddress + 40 (float)
Z = baseaddress + 3C (float)

Normal forward speed : baseaddress + 12C
Sprint speed : baseaddress + 130

But all of these addresses are useless as teleport doesn't work anymore and same for speedhack

The only address I found interesting is BaseAddress + 118 (float)
Has to do with textures and collisions. Put a value of 17 and run under a tree or anything. You'll see what I mean.
If you find anything useful, I would participate to your work. Just PM me.
Old 07/13/2011, 12:27   #9

any adress for track ppl. to make a radar?
Old 07/13/2011, 20:05   #10

Up : edited my post to add DX9 offset.
Old 07/14/2011, 17:09   #11

Update :
Someone asked me Mob ID offset for DX9.
Here is the static address : AgeOfConan.exe+2362BE0
Old 07/21/2011, 22:04   #12

new patch yesterday got someone the new offsets?
Old 07/25/2011, 18:59   #13

3: dwPlayerOffset = 0x2765db0;
4: dwCameraZoom = 0x2b05c74;
5: dwMouse = 0x397444c;
8: dwMYID = 0x2762a18;
9: dwTARGET = 0x2b046d4;
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/26/2011, 02:18   #14

thanks. my skills are of average level i think and i still have alot to learn about hacking MMO's. but my hack is slowly coming along, and all these halp make it easyer so i Can hook addresses instead of using crappy pixel detection
Old 07/26/2011, 12:17   #15

@waliska

offsets for dx 9 or 10?