Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Cabal Online
You last visited: Today at 14:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need help finding GM/AoE addresses.

Discussion on Need help finding GM/AoE addresses. within the Cabal Online forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Need help finding GM/AoE addresses.

The only guide I was able to find was this:

He doesnt explain it at all because just saying the address is only the address for that version of Cabal. Does anyone know of a better explaination? Because I assume that the only way you can find the GM address is by having a GM character yourself lol. But I could be wrong.

If someone does have the GM address then could you either post it or PM it to me? If you also give your address for your run speed or combo or map address along with it, I will be able to figure out the GM address for my client based on those addresses because I have those ones. Most addresses for you guys seem to be in the 013-020 range but all of mine are in the 050 range.

Thank you.
Old 07/17/2008, 00:36   #2

elite*gold: 0
hmm I guess no one has the GM address? All I need is for someone to post their working GM address and working run speed address, no matter what their server is..... then I will be able to find it for my server.