Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 04:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Help] Finding Addresses

Discussion on [Help] Finding Addresses within the General Gaming Releases forum part of the General Gaming Discussion category.

Old 07/29/2011, 23:28   #16

elite*gold: 0
dx 9
Old 08/13/2011, 13:35   #17

I'd like to find a way to make a radar as well. For the "dwTarget" offset mentioned above, is that just an id or a pointer to a struct? I'm wondering if I could use that data to search for matching data and eventually trace to the list of player info structs in memory. any tips on trying to find that data?
Old 08/14/2011, 23:32   #18

hm i don't remember what this was for and i don't have the source currently with me.

but yeah i use structs/classes that i've created using reclass and i'm just patternscanning all the relevant stuff. but just to inform you...there is a free radar that devalina is updating all the time.
Old 08/15/2011, 00:46   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by waliska View Post
hm i don't remember what this was for and i don't have the source currently with me.

but yeah i use structs/classes that i've created using reclass and i'm just patternscanning all the relevant stuff. but just to inform you...there is a free radar that devalina is updating all the time.
Thanks for the reply, Waliska, and for the info. i wanted to code an enemy-aware heal/buff bot, so it can scan group members and enemies and have a list of modifiable contingencies. Any chance you could attach your reclass file? I'm novice to that tool and just started using it and I've played around with TSearch so I know how to use that to an extent; I just don't know what to do when I find a value and how to enter the right addresses for reclass and how to reverse the structure.
Old 08/15/2011, 12:32   #20

come on mate...

aoc structs aren't that hard. just start with the player struct you will get a level 1 oder 2 pointer for example for X/Y/Z just substract that pointer so that you get to the base, put that address in reclass and work your way up.

ps maybe you should use some old reclass and not the new beta that drunkencheata released as it is still beta and doesn'T has all the "old possibilitys"
Thanks
1 User