Well I was wondering if anyone can fill me in with finding address of like HP, Mp...etc in MMORPG game clients? Just wanted to know if anyone know the trick with game client addresses. =]
I wanted to find addresses for Ether Saga, such as the HP,MP...etc
Use CheatEngine. Take a Look in the Tutorials Section, we have a few Tutorials about this.
Btw: You can't hack, MP, HP, Spirit, Gold or smt else in Ether Saga. I tried it already
Use CheatEngine. Take a Look in the Tutorials Section, we have a few Tutorials about this.
Btw: You can't hack, MP, HP, Spirit, Gold or smt else in Ether Saga. I tried it already
lol haha yea i looked it up how to use it...=D
I did manage to find the memory addresses but iono how to replace the old addresses with the new one...=/..
I am not trying to hack btw...=D
Im trying to edit a trainer's address
o.O if you don't have the sourcecode of your "trainer" you cant replace the old addresses with the new ones.
Oh now that sucks...=/...=D
And only the maker of the trainer can edit that?
but wait don't it automaticly come with the source code and stuff with the trainer?
Im talking about the Autokey here =D
k your address is maybe 0x9E7C8C then u must type &H9E7C8C i think so =)
if u have a pointer you must set the offset too.
MaxHP = &H9E7C8C,&H28,&H2B0
is imo 0x9E7C8C,28,2B0 and 28 , 2b0 are the offsets for the pointer.
k your address is maybe 0x9E7C8C then u must type &H9E7C8C i think so =)
if u have a pointer you must set the offset too.
MaxHP = &H9E7C8C,&H28,&H2B0
is imo 0x9E7C8C,28,2B0 and 28 , 2b0 are the offsets for the pointer.
But i am not sure, you must ask the programmer!
Yea asked him already but he wasn't online so i'll just have to wait until he gets on =D
Help with finding static addresses... 07/18/2010 - S4 League - 9 Replies can someone tell me how to find adress with supsend if i dont log in game???
finding memory addresses 06/01/2010 - General Coding - 8 Replies hi all!
how can i find addresses of functions (to call these) in a game?
e.g. if i want that a bot uses a skill, walks around etc? is there a tutorial of finding these functions (maybe with a debugger)?
thanks!
Need help finding GM/AoE addresses. 07/17/2008 - Cabal Online - 1 Replies The only guide I was able to find was this: Cabal SEA Aoe Hack, Gm Hack address, And a Guide For Always Excellent Combo
He doesnt explain it at all because just saying the address is only the address for that version of Cabal. Does anyone know of a better explaination? Because I assume that the only way you can find the GM address is by having a GM character yourself lol. But I could be wrong.
If someone does have the GM address then could you either post it or PM it to me? If you also...