Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 03:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

[Share] AutoIt/Macro Bots

Old   #151

elite*gold: 0
How I have understood, there is a new version? I am ready to try it (the bot works for me). It is possible to send here

Old   #152

I cant test to see if my changes actually work M!nd. I need a bypass for myself :P

Old   #153

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
lol good to see you back on the forums Landa
It is true, requiem lost alot of people. But we won 1st place in Readers Choice awards at MMOsite, Ranganorak and Gravity also came top 3 in their categories. You jump on Turba and there is an influx of new players.
Patch 5.0 is coming out in a month or less with a new lvl 70+ map and probably a few more dungeons.
Although slow, requiem will be great one day. Start a new char maybe?
From what I'm seeing is that even though Requiem is getting some new testers, there is a good chance that 70% of them will quit before level 40, 80% of them will quit before level 50, 90% of them will quit before 60, and less than 5% of them will ever get to see past level 65. If a F2P MMO can't retain high level players, it would be very hard for them to survive. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see this game flourish, but so far, it is not happening. =\
Old   #154

Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaland321 View Post
From what I'm seeing is that even though Requiem is getting some new testers, there is a good chance that 70% of them will quit before level 40, 80% of them will quit before level 50, 90% of them will quit before 60, and less than 5% of them will ever get to see past level 65. If a F2P MMO can't retain high level players, it would be very hard for them to survive. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see this game flourish, but so far, it is not happening. =\
Really can't see it flourishing any time soon. Until the devs realise that you need content, not just a level cap increase, it won't grow. Pretty much killing their own game. Any ****** can see why it's not bigger. Brilliant concept, and makes a change to the fluffy care bear mmos, they just did a massivly half assed job at developing it.

Old   #155

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jatacid View Post
I cant test to see if my changes actually work M!nd. I need a bypass for myself :P

bot works for me atm .. well kinda he doesn't move around and when says "buffing" or "attacking" he just stands there any idea why? trid customizing n ran through a couple settings with no progress
Old   #156

what OS are you running Hadezz?
Old   #157

TinyXp Rev09 .. equiv to Xp SP3
Old   #158

OK, the new bypass not only closes obnoxious scripts, but it also blocks Autoit scripts from controlling simulated keystrokes and mouse movements.

Making this bot useless and not work without a bypass.

I will post here a link to all previous versions should you want to see the development progress.

Here is the link to a .zip with all previous versions:

In the meantime, I am working on a new version with alot of changes, now that the bypass is once again released.

More details to come.
Old   #159

Why bot in the first place is not run to the target (сircle) and does not attack?
and sorry for my english.
Old   #160

Jata, any idea why ControlSend doesn't work? I wanted to edit your bot so that I could have other things running at the same time as I have dual monitors. Tried replacing all the send(key) to ControlSend("Requiem","","",key) and it just won't work at all. Used the exact same method on other more simple bots I made for other games which worked fine. Any input would be much appreciated.

Thanks again for the new bot. Can finaly use it now with the bypass
Old   #161

Yeah, i tried it too..the reason is because requiem has no "control"

A 'control' is anything, like a text edit box, or a button, or a list. Anything in a part of a GUI.
So to quote the autoit example - a .txt file is simply one BIG Edit control box.
eg. GUICtrlCreateEdit

To use 'controlSend' function - you need to have the ID number of the control you want to send the keys to.

If you use the AutoIt Window Info tool it can give you that information.

The problem with requiem however, is it doesn't have a control. It is simply an empty window which has its own pictures going on underneath the surface.
So because it has no control, it has no control ID's to send the keys to, hence why it wont work :P
Old   #162

Well that sucks lol

Another thing I forgot to ask was how come your bot randomly jumps? Previous versions didn't have the same issue. Like when attacking, it will just start jumping all over the place. Tried changing the code and removing all send(space) code, but even after doing that it still keeps jumping.

Also, the tick box to allow bot movement. I assume that ticked means allowed, and untick means don't allow. I tried unticked, but it still kept moving. Not sure if it just the other way around, or a slight glitch there.
Thanks
1 User
Old   #163

Thanks for pointing it out.
I had put in a jump after pulling so that the mob comes to the right location & not glitch too far away.
Also during the attack sequence, if the attack went on for a while - i had it so that it would jump sideways and relook. This was in case if the bot was standing in a bad spot and needed to re'look'.

I like putting jumps in because it makes it seem more 'human' and harder to detect. The new version ive been working on has a range of movement customization options - one of which is the amount of jumping.

As for the checkbox - thanks ill look into it. For now it helps if you save the settings, then reopen it. I missed out the code for it to load up any changed setting on it.

Cheers for the feedback - keep it up ^^
Thanks
3 Users
Old   #164

У меня бот не вылетает с ошибкой, но и не фига не делает... чё за бред?)

Sorry 4 my bad english.

You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
You can read this?! I can't!

=)) use Comic Sans MS
and all be good)

Code:
;Buff1 Group
$b1_label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Buff 1 Key + Duration" & @CRLF &"     **In Minutes**" ,20,110,150,50)
GUIctrlsetcolor ($b1_label, 0xEE0000)
[COLOR="Red"]GUIctrlsetfont($b1_label,10,550, 0)[/COLOR]
$b1_enteredkey = GUICtrlCreateInput("F1",200, 110, 90, 25,0x0001, $SS_SIMPLE)
GUICtrlSetColor($b1_enteredkey,0xFFFDE8)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($b1_enteredkey,0x880000)
$b1_enteredtime = GUICtrlCreateInput("9",290, 110, 90, 25,0x0001, $SS_SIMPLE)
GUICtrlSetColor($b1_enteredtime,0xFFFDE8)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($b1_enteredtime,0x880000)
$b1_checkbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("yes",180,110,20,20)
change to
Code:
;Buff1 Group
$b1_label = GUICtrlCreateLabel("Buff 1 Key + Duration" & @CRLF &"     **In Minutes**" ,20,110,150,50)
GUIctrlsetcolor ($b1_label, 0xEE0000)
[COLOR="Red"]GUIctrlsetfont($b1_label,10,550, 0, "Comic Sans MS")[/COLOR]
$b1_enteredkey = GUICtrlCreateInput("F1",200, 110, 90, 25,0x0001, $SS_SIMPLE)
GUICtrlSetColor($b1_enteredkey,0xFFFDE8)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($b1_enteredkey,0x880000)
$b1_enteredtime = GUICtrlCreateInput("9",290, 110, 90, 25,0x0001, $SS_SIMPLE)
GUICtrlSetColor($b1_enteredtime,0xFFFDE8)
GUICtrlSetBkColor($b1_enteredtime,0x880000)
$b1_checkbox = GUICtrlCreateCheckbox("yes",180,110,20,20)
result
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg omg.JPG (37.6 KB, 139 views)
File Type: jpg hehe.JPG (35.3 KB, 139 views)
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #165

Хммм большое спасибо!У мя такая же хрень(иероглифы) вместо букоф.Ф1-Ф7 это бафы, ставиш галку на кнопку на которой у тебя баф стоит справа где цыферги время (в минутах) сколько длится баф,тоесть через какое время опять бот буит бафаццо.бипасс к руофу пошол?я просто забил на негоъ
выложи бот с уже вписанной хренью темтрисс.спс