Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/07/2012, 11:22   #256

elite*gold: 0
Rufus the GM made about $500 selling PSOBB items. The GMs/Forum mods are making profits on the side as well. Can't wait til the day Schtserv dies.

Someone needs to commit into learning programming.

Lee is a ****** programmer and I won't post why, but he isn't all that smart.
Old 06/07/2012, 11:57   #257

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Again, secondary account, although everything on there was earned legitimately. My main has as many PGF's, RR's I could ever want, but those aren't for sale since they're hacked and making a profit off of them would just make me look like a scumbag.
Why does everything you say sound so hard to believe? It seems like you're just making things up to save your own *** from publicly losing a discussion. There's no shame in losing a civilized discussion on a forum. Nobody will judge you in a bad way.

Quote:
everything on there was earned legitimately
Quote:
but those aren't for sale since they're hacked
You're a bad liar dude =/.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/07/2012, 12:53   #258

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
Why does everything you say sound so hard to believe? It seems like you're just making things up to save your own *** from publicly losing a discussion. There's no shame in losing a civilized discussion on a forum. Nobody will judge you in a bad way.

You're a bad liar dude =/.
I actually have no problem losing an argument online because well...it's online. But you seem to have a hard time differentiating. I have two accounts. A main that I started up years ago where I've duped and hacked items, and a secondary account for when I came back with friends, in where I earned everything legitimately on that account. So it was only right to sell that one and not my main one because I don't see the honesty in making money off of another account where it took little to no effort to get/hack rares/ubers. It's not that hard to understand really. =/
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 18:35   #259

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PSO AND HAX View Post
You're a pathetic liar, I know your GC. And if you don't play why are you still hacking?
I bet your one of those Lee recruited snitches
You don't have my Guild Card. Besides, even if you did, what would you do with it? And I'm not hacking, I've simply compiled every hack released within the past few months. Reporting your posts for harassment and spam. Enjoy another ban. I'll see you on your new account.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 19:17   #260

It appears a moderator is deleting his posts, as I can't see some of them anymore for reporting. Let's hope he finally gets IP banned, if not, then at least have his FOURTH account banned. It just lets me update my signature.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/08/2012, 21:56   #261

I don't understand why you guys are fighting over an online thing that doesn't effect your daily living.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 22:11   #262

The way I see it is, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti/I LOVE PSO AND HAX spams in threads with the intention of killing people as well as the destruction of the Schthack server while Noble_Pengiun acts as the deterrent that tries to stop him basically. Typical good guy versus bad guy scenario. Pointless, yes. But I'm glad someone like Noble_Pengiun's around to keep that immature kid in check.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 22:22   #263

chicken wingz is legit. Just bought some awesome items off him.

thanks man.

unlike that ****** broomop.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/08/2012, 22:35   #264

Quote:
Originally Posted by zomg32 View Post
chicken wingz is legit. Just bought some awesome items off him.

thanks man.

unlike that ****** broomop.
Good to know.

No idea why I LOVE PSO AND HAX labeled you as a snitch in his signature. Apparently ANYONE that gets on his bad side is a snitch, which is just plain immature in my opinion, lol.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/09/2012, 00:28   #265

Yes, Broomop is a snitch. Thats why you shouldn't buy from him. If you look back in the earlier pages in this thread he openly admits it and threatens to try and get me banned or some ****.

For those wondering where Broomop went, he uses a new alt account named psobbplayer. don't buy or sell items to this person. he will, as KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAS would say, rat you out. he tried it with me but I ignored him. Mr. Limited, can you do something about this?

Anyways, let's get back on topic and stop this senseless flaming and fighting.
Old 06/09/2012, 00:49   #266

Quote:
For those wondering where Broomop went, he uses a new alt account named psobbplayer.
How do you know that's Broomop? o_O
Old 06/09/2012, 02:14   #267

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
How do you know that's Broomop? o_O
Because he made a mistake and told my friend on msn about the pm convo he was having with me on his psobbplayer account.
Old 06/09/2012, 03:08   #268

Quote:
Because he made a mistake and told my friend on msn about the pm convo he was having with me on his psobbplayer account.
Yikes.
Old 06/09/2012, 17:45   #269

Does this thread really have any use other than telling KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ to leave and selling items? lol
Old 06/09/2012, 18:53   #270

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Does this thread really have any use other than telling KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ to leave and selling items? lol
nop
Closed Thread