Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 02:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #106

elite*gold: 0
On a separate note, I'm still selling EVERYTHING on my account. Two people were interested (one from the Schthack Forums, one from here) but neither of them have logged on in a while and neither of them have replied to me in a couple of days. Again, I am selling ALL that I have for a mere $20 via PayPal. If you would like a list of what I have, shoot me a PM and I'll send it to you. There's a ton of tradebait and other useful things among my collection. Eww, I feel weird for advertising. XD

Old   #107

zerosof and noble penguin, you two are pathetic.

LOL, your sig claims to have defeated certain people. If that's your idea of defeat, wait till you meet my rage fists.
Probably spend your whole life on PSO, now your mad that someone wants to destroy the server.
You keep snitching and defending yourself.
HELLO? DOES ANYONE NOT SEE THIS? THESE PEOPLE ARE ADMITTING TO BE SNITCHES ON A HACKING FORUM? WHY AREN'T THEY BANNED?

Old   #108

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
I believe KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ had something in his signature along those lines. Something about who are snitches and how they shouldn't be trusted, blah, blah, blah.

Yet another trait of KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. The assumption of victory over physical confrantion. When will you ever learn that such assumptions prove nothing?

This forum has an emphasis on hacks that allow a player to get ahead in a game through non-conventional means. If you want to look for hacks in order to shut a server down, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Oh look, I really DID get him banned. Guess I should update my signature.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...psoplayaz.html
Dude, go outside.
Old   #109
Trade Restricted

elite*gold: 329
The Black Market: 181/1/1
Received Thanks: 3,411
Stop crying,spamming, insulting,...!

Old   #110

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Limited View Post
Be a better moderator and ban KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ's new acc. otherwise, stop trying. Useless trash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Dude, go outside.
And like you do? You cried over losing your account.
Old   #111

Still selling... Common
Old   #112

Zerosof, just leave, you aren't doing anything productive. All you appear to do from what I have read is insult people and threaten to report others. You may as well be working for schthack.

Whoever this KIllnerdy whatever was he must have won with his little mindgames because I looked all through the last threads and you all seem really upset.

Any news on a trainer??
Old   #113

Man, thats just mean :s.
Old   #114

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists Of a Fighter View Post
zerosof and noble penguin, you two are pathetic.

LOL, your sig claims to have defeated certain people. If that's your idea of defeat, wait till you meet my rage fists.
Probably spend your whole life on PSO, now your mad that someone wants to destroy the server.
You keep snitching and defending yourself.
HELLO? DOES ANYONE NOT SEE THIS? THESE PEOPLE ARE ADMITTING TO BE SNITCHES ON A HACKING FORUM? WHY AREN'T THEY BANNED?
Here we go again with your physical threats. And yes, I have defeated those people haven't I? Kevinpso doesn't show his face around here anymore. Your KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ account was banned wasn't it? I'd say it's gg.

There you go again with snitches. Who honestly gives a fuck? The only person being snitched on is you and you clearly deserve it. Now you're all butthurt about it. Have you contributed to ANY of these threads? I know I haven't. But I know you haven't either. Do yourself a favor and leave.

Lastly, I LOVE your signature. Ahahaha. I feel so special. Oh and by the way, you're not an avid hacker. You're nothing but a leech like the rest of us. You couldn't hack or come up with your own hacks if your life depended on it. I'd rather be a snitch than a two-faced liar. And trust me, you suck at lying, ahahaha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesGrodin View Post
Dude, go outside.
Been outside. The world's beautiful. I'm not dumb enough to lock myself inside my room only to get my dumb ass banned from posting a picture that revealed CE in the screenshot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Limited View Post
Going to have to agree with zerosof. Be a better moderator. Give Fists Of a Fighter an IP ban. He's none other than KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. I can assure you, I'll never speak up again as long he never shows up in any of these threads anymore. All he does is derail it into closure.
Old   #115

K dafaq? Every time I try to open Pso with CE I get a msg saying "access violation". Whenever I try to browse a memmory region CE stops working.
Old   #116

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
K dafaq? Every time I try to open Pso with CE I get a msg saying "access violation". Whenever I try to browse a memmory region CE stops working.
Works just fine for me. Was able to open the PSOBB.exe with CE and was able to browse the memory region for stat hacking as well. Here's a picture. Nothing's equipped on my character since I put everything in the bank for easy access for when someone wants to purchase my items, which at this point, I'm selling all of it for $15 now.
Old   #117

Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
Here we go again with your physical threats. And yes, I have defeated those people haven't I? Kevinpso doesn't show his face around here anymore. Your KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ account was banned wasn't it? I'd say it's gg.

There you go again with snitches. Who honestly gives a fuck? The only person being snitched on is you and you clearly deserve it. Now you're all butthurt about it. Have you contributed to ANY of these threads? I know I haven't. But I know you haven't either. Do yourself a favor and leave.

Lastly, I LOVE your signature. Ahahaha. I feel so special. Oh and by the way, you're not an avid hacker. You're nothing but a leech like the rest of us. You couldn't hack or come up with your own hacks if your life depended on it. I'd rather be a snitch than a two-faced liar. And trust me, you suck at lying, ahahaha.

Been outside. The world's beautiful. I'm not dumb enough to lock myself inside my room only to get my dumb ass banned from posting a picture that revealed CE in the screenshot.

Going to have to agree with zerosof. Be a better moderator. Give Fists Of a Fighter an IP ban. He's none other than KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. I can assure you, I'll never speak up again as long he never shows up in any of these threads anymore. All he does is derail it into closure.
You clearly haven't seen the light of day for many years, sitting at your computer on PSO while mother brings you cheese sandwiches and cherry aid.

Lol, funny because your signature is hilarious. you think you grasp the concept of victory and defeat. You have only defeated yourself by trying to act tough. You claim I am empty with my physical threats but can you match my strength? my durability? My speed? My determination? My aggression? my punching power?
No. You have shown no proof of this.

And on the topic of snitching, it doesn't matter against who or for what reason a snitch is a SNITCH! Your lucky there aren't intelligent hackers on here ready to annihilate you for your treachery.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
You're messed up in the head bro. I'm not the one threatening to kill people over a hacking forum.

Anyways, I'll leave this here.
You must register and activate your account in order to view images.

5th result in google search.
Come at me son, I've never met you before and you start snitching.

And what the fuck is that you? HAHAHAH, you tryna scare me bro? Don't matter how big you are bro, I'm too fast, too strong, too powerful, too aggressive

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOL
Still selling Lee? Why don't you meet me and i'll pay you cash money you coward.

BTW, I will pay cash money to anyone who can shut down the whole server.
Let's see all those level 200 characters and thousands of hours gone down the drain.
Old   #118

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Works just fine for me. Was able to open the PSOBB.exe with CE and was able to browse the memory region for stat hacking as well. Here's a picture. Nothing's equipped on my character since I put everything in the bank for easy access for when someone wants to purchase my items, which at this point, I'm selling all of it for $15 now.
Why did you remove that picture of CE?
Old   #119

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists Of a Fighter View Post
You clearly haven't seen the light of day for many years, sitting at your computer on PSO while mother brings you cheese sandwiches and cherry aid.

Lol, funny because your signature is hilarious. you think you grasp the concept of victory and defeat. You have only defeated yourself by trying to act tough. You claim I am empty with my physical threats but can you match my strength? my durability? My speed? My determination? My aggression? my punching power?
No. You have shown no proof of this.

And on the topic of snitching, it doesn't matter against who or for what reason a snitch is a SNITCH! Your lucky there aren't intelligent hackers on here ready to annihilate you for your treachery.

Come at me son, I've never met you before and you start snitching.

And what the **** is that you? HAHAHAH, you tryna scare me bro? Don't matter how big you are bro, I'm too fast, too strong, too powerful, too aggressive

Still selling Lee? Why don't you meet me and i'll pay you cash money you coward.

BTW, I will pay cash money to anyone who can shut down the whole server.
Let's see all those level 200 characters and thousands of hours gone down the drain.
Rofl. This guy talks like hes someone from Dragon Ball Z.
"strength? my durability? My speed? My determination? My aggression? my punching power?"
Old   #120

Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeza1 View Post
Why did you remove that picture of CE?
It was irrelevant to my post.

Closed Thread