Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 07:46

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 06/06/2012, 19:10   #241

elite*gold: 0
35 for a dark flow is a ripoff? You could always buy PGFs from Crono for 90$ each if you think I'm trying to rip you off.

Or you could buy a dark flow from broomop for like 5$ but that dark flow will disappear next morning lmao.
Old 06/06/2012, 22:05   #242

Quote:
Originally Posted by I LOVE PSO AND HAX View Post
How yall doin? Has a trainer been made for this game?

I'm wondering because I wanna do the multi-equip glitch, is that still possible?
And what's with all the spam and arguing?

And chicken wingz, can you do me a Dark Flow for like... 8 pounds. I'll buy it. That's like 15 dollars or some ****, cus face it no one is gunna buy one for 35. And that ***** Crono, *****, I'll murder that ******.
Welcome back KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 22:35   #243

Quote:

I'm wondering because I wanna do the multi-equip glitch, is that still possible?

And chicken wingz, can you do me a Dark Flow for like... 8 pounds. I'll buy it. That's like 15 dollars or some ****, cus face it no one is gunna buy one for 35. And that ***** Crono, *****, I'll murder that ******.
Reported this post.

Thread in Complaint Area (private) updated. Signature updated.

I'm not here to exchange words with KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti/I LOVE PSO AND HAX anymore. Simply reporting everything he posts that breaks the forum rules and netiquette until he receives an IP ban. I'll moderate this thread myself by reporting his activities.
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 22:41   #244

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicken wingz View Post
If you actually read these posts, you'd know there is only 1 person who is to blame for all the arguing, which is Arturo Gatti who has been ban evading.
Couldn't have said it better myself.

It appears Noble_Pengiun has taken it up as his job to keep these threads clean from KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti/I LOVE PSO AND HAX. Welcome back as well.

Quote:
You could always buy PGFs from Crono for 90$ each if you think I'm trying to rip you off.
Holy...is that right? o_O

I've never donated to the server for items, but is that really what Crono's charging for items like that? That's insane!
Thanks
1 User
Old 06/06/2012, 23:17   #245

Quote:

I've sold plenty of items including dark flows. Try hunting a pgf, it will take months, if not years. 35 is actually very cheap compared to what they went for a year ago.

I wont take 15$ for a DF but I can give you a rainbow and an empress for it. =]
Old 06/06/2012, 23:27   #246

Quote:
Try hunting a pgf, it will take months, if not years.
I've gotten 1-2 PGF's a week with the help of the hacks found on these forums. Teleport to Olga Flow, one-hit kill, one-hit kill, head back to Pioneer II, select "Respective Tomorrow," skip dialogue, teleport to Olga Flow, one-hit kill, one-hit kill, head back to Pioneer II, remake the room, rinse and repeat.
Old 06/07/2012, 01:04   #247

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
I've gotten 1-2 PGF's a week with the help of the hacks found on these forums. Teleport to Olga Flow, one-hit kill, one-hit kill, head back to Pioneer II, select "Respective Tomorrow," skip dialogue, teleport to Olga Flow, one-hit kill, one-hit kill, head back to Pioneer II, remake the room, rinse and repeat.
No offence ParasiticGeneFlow but we have all seen your list of items you were selling and it's pretty obvious you've never gotten a pgf in your time of playing this game.

Quote:
Also, Chicken wingz how many do you have? how did you get them? through hacking?
Dark Flows? Only 2 left. And no, not through hacking (you can't hack a Dark Flow).
Old 06/07/2012, 01:31   #248

Quote:
I don't believe you. You have to make an open game and it logs into their server when someone finds one. Plus you can't get it in single.
Lmfao, no duh. I make a normal game every time, put a password on it and run it normally. The conditions for getting a PGF are playing on Ultimate in a Normal room, the number of players in that room doesn't affect the drop rate of the PGF. And if you knew who I was, you'd see how many times a week the banner shows up on top of your screen saying "********* got a Parasitic Gene Flow on Distance 2" or whatever. Too bad you'll never figure out who I was.

Quote:
No offence ParasiticGeneFlow but we have all seen your list of items you were selling and it's pretty obvious you've never gotten a pgf in your time of playing this game.
Secondary account my friend. I've been playing on Schthack's server since 2007. And even prior to actually hunting PGF's today, I was able to dupe them back in 2007 when it was possible through multi-clienting. Although I don't play anymore, I haven't sold my primary account with four Lv.200 characters. Those four are pretty much done. The second account was just made so I could level with friends that just picked up the game a couple years back.

Any other questions?
Old 06/07/2012, 02:02   #249

Yeah and I'm the president of the United States.

Nobody asked you for any questions. You're Kurogane. I got your guildcard too.
Old 06/07/2012, 02:12   #250

Quote:
Yeah and I'm the president of the United States.

Nobody asked you for any questions. You're Kurogane. I got your guildcard too.
And? Don't think you have any form of leverage on me just because you have that information. The account's already been cleaned out and I don't play anymore. Good luck selling your pixels for a dying game with your fabulous prices.
Old 06/07/2012, 02:21   #251

Thanks but I don't need any luck. I'm doing fine selling my pixels. I actually have items people want instead of useless bank junk you tried to sell off a few pages back.
Old 06/07/2012, 03:26   #252

Quote:
Thanks but I don't need any luck. I'm doing fine selling my pixels. I actually have items people want instead of useless bank junk you tried to sell off a few pages back.
Again, secondary account, although everything on there was earned legitimately. My main has as many PGF's, RR's I could ever want, but those aren't for sale since they're hacked and making a profit off of them would just make me look like a scumbag.

Quote:
Well well... Looks like I'll get a PGF. But wait, aren't there better items.
And Parasitic Gene Flow, PLEASE STOP SPAMMING AND FLAMING, I'm OFFENDED OK!

I want the Tsumiriki J Sword. It's better than Parasitic Gay Flow.

PS

And PGF stop talking rubbish, I play for up to 16 hours every day and I never saw your name.
I'm not spamming OR flaming. If anything, I've contributed more to these threads than you or chicken_wingz ever will. Also, you don't play 16 hours a day because your low-level main account was banned, OOT4lyfe. I don't care if you deny that, but if you've made a new account and you're spending that much time on a dying game, I feel sorry for you.

I'll be opening my own thread soon with a compilation of every hack because I've received several PM's already about it. You aren't welcome there, and if you respond in that thread, I'll just report you for spam and harassment. Now please leave.

Lastly, ON TOPIC, a Tsumikiri J-Sword ISN'T better than Dark Flow because a TJS normally doesn't have hit. Also, a Rainbow trumps both of those swords by far, regardless of a DF's special. You obviously don't know much about PSO and its numbers.

EDIT: THREAD'S UP:

THIS THREAD CAN BE CLOSED.

KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti/I LOVE PSO AND HAX, I don't want to see you post in my thread unless it's a thanks. I'm warning you. If you break the rules I've set in that thread, I'll have you reported.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 06/07/2012, 06:18   #253

Im guessing they failed to ip ban him :s. Man this guy must have a sad life :s.
Old 06/07/2012, 06:32   #254

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Im guessing they failed to ip ban him :s. Man this guy must have a sad life :s.
I'm not sure if they even know how to IP ban a user.
Old 06/07/2012, 06:43   #255

Quote:
Well well... Looks like I'll get a PGF. But wait, aren't there better items.
And Parasitic Gene Flow, PLEASE STOP SPAMMING AND FLAMING, I'm OFFENDED OK!
You sound alot like Brandon
Closed Thread