Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 21:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PSOBB CE

Discussion on PSOBB CE within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 07/17/2012, 06:37   #406

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
umm, that's impossible since antihack.dll
lmao

Four different ways to get around that have all been posted here and there are way more possible methods than those, so it's definitely not impossible
Old 07/17/2012, 08:32   #407

Gotta love when people don't know anything. Swag my ****** nut in this kids eye.
Old 07/17/2012, 11:49   #408

Quote:
Originally Posted by princeofpersia999 View Post
umm, that's impossible since antihack.dll

is there anyone left here that can give some real advice? Zakisuzu maybe?Roro has been absent since a while apparently. so far, I've tried reinstalling CE, hex editing CE in Xvi, trying different CE's linked on this forum but nothing is working. Is there anyone here that knows what I'm talking about? The error again is "Access Violation" which comes up when I try to attach PSOBB as a process to CE.
Okay, so here is a lazy way without going into any detail.

Cool, huh.
Attached Files
File Type: zip CE.zip (4.72 MB, 208 views)
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/17/2012, 15:49   #409

Horray for hand holding eh?
Old 07/17/2012, 16:17   #410

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Horray for hand holding eh?
Moar like **** diddling.
People should be more in the business in learning technique with CE rather than leeching hard work. The previous will pay off more in the long run.
Old 07/17/2012, 20:18   #411

IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT: MYSTERY SOLVED

Every time princeofpersia is in topics like these he reads like the latest 3-5 posts in them only and that's why he has many questions

-

That's a start to go in the right direction rather than being an obvious leecher. I realize this is taking it very slow, but we have to start small with you I believe. Once you master this, then you can start studying "some info" as well.
Old 07/18/2012, 03:59   #412

I've been doing a bit of tinkering over the past few days, and I have been trying to mess with my XP, for giggles, since I believe I was correct to assume that is all done server-side.

So, was I wasting my time trying to use code injection to get quick levels? I'm assuming yes, but if it is possible to get 'free' XP without touching anything server side, I'd appreciate it someone could point me in the right direction.

Also, since I'm trying this whole 'do things for myself' beyond simple stat-hacking that I did before I found this site, would I be able to get some pointers on messing with ASM? I've read the tutorials on the CE website, but I'm not sure I quite get it yet. I've managed to crash my game multiple times, but nothing more than that.

Well...There was this one time I made myself slide around uncontrollably, but we're not gonna talk about that. >_>
Old 07/18/2012, 20:28   #413

(Can do this same thing with Cheat Engine so ignore his MHS program you don't need to use that)

The stuff under the line is only if you have a lot of time and you are really dedicated to learning this as you will feel like they are not directly related to what you want to do, yet you will still get a lot out of it. You will also notice how similar GameShark/Action Replay codes are to this whole thing. Nothing has really changed since then, it's all the same idea.

Obviously methods will be different and nothing will be the EXACT same as the coding is much different between PSOBB and an SNES game

------------------------------------------------------------------

(random stuff and this page also has things for game consoles but a lot of the knowledge and theory can be applied to eerything)

(related to GBA hacking obviously and probably will think it's unnecessary and confusing but it won't be eventually)

(same as above)

(huge amount of things related to making codes etc.)

(explains how a lot of different codes are made)

(same as above)

(insanely long and old popular document)

(famous tutorial series related to cracking/reverse engineering)

This is a lot so you don't have to read or care about it if you don't want to, I just wanted to share. Personally I have read / done everything from these links a long time ago and also everything that these links link to and enjoyed all of it.

Definitely not for everyone

EDIT: It is also important to know about the Windows API. Here is a list of some common functions that I think you should know about.

I'll give one basic example on why this is important. Let's say when a CRC error is detected you get a message box saying error and the game is then terminated. Simply set a breakpoint on the "MessageBox" function and trace back to find the CRC check.. (note: all programs will not use the same functions, but they will be similar. for example, PSO2 (which I have been messing around with lately) calls MessageBoxExW instead). You can go to any of these functions in CE just by clicking "Go to address" in memory view and typing their names in. There is much more to take advantage of than this, I only gave one example for one function.

Oh also if you want to commit suicide you can read all 2000+ pages of these Intel manuals: (decent and somewhat interesting imo)
(reference of every instruction... ~1500 pages. shouldn't really read all of this through like a book. it's unnecessary to know and master all of them and quite unrealistic)

EDIT 2: I am aware that this is not the most organized post ever and I apologize. too lazy
Thanks
1 User
Old 07/20/2012, 04:19   #414

Well, I enjoy reading, so I thank you, Mous.

I will bookmark this and begin working my way through the resources you have supplied me with.~

Random off topic...thing: I was playing today and found a way to get fast [And legit!] PDs using the coordinate tool in raresumo's trainer. 50-ish PDs to be made in around an hour, depending on whether or not one restarts after getting said PD. :3
Old 07/20/2012, 09:56   #415

More useful stuff

No problem and have fun
Old 07/21/2012, 17:42   #416

Hm. Is there a way to change the target of Raresumo's trainer to just 'psobb.exe'? I tried to find 'shpsobbn.exe' in the code with another hex editor, but no luck. I'm guessing it needs to be changed in VB or C++ or whatever language the program was originally written in...But I'd love to be wrong.
Old 07/21/2012, 20:47   #417

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crystellia View Post
Hm. Is there a way to change the target of Raresumo's trainer to just 'psobb.exe'? I tried to find 'shpsobbn.exe' in the code with another hex editor, but no luck. I'm guessing it needs to be changed in VB or C++ or whatever language the program was originally written in...But I'd love to be wrong.
I changed it using a .net disassembler called ildasm. It is very easy
Old 07/22/2012, 05:23   #418

PSO hack Gallons Shop

hello anyone can tell me how I can create items in the shop gallons of pso
not for SCHTHACK is for another server. thanks
Old 07/22/2012, 05:31   #419

Quote:
Originally Posted by alex3001 View Post
hello anyone can tell me how I can create items in the shop gallons of pso
not for SCHTHACK is for another server. thanks
What's the name of the server and your character name there?
Old 07/26/2012, 02:26   #420

Considering that most other servers are so tiny I doubt hes gonna say his characters name :S.
Closed Thread