Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #226

elite*gold: 0
Thanks Mr limited, about time these guys got told to behave

So listen to that Noble Pingu, next time it will get Hard. Very hard.

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC
It should be possible to destroy the economy right?
We should make a mission to mass dupe PDs and PS, then dupe Dark Flows so everyone has one.

Old   #227

LOL do you even know how to dupe ps?

Old   #228

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturo Gatti View Post
Thanks Mr limited, about time these guys got told to behave

So listen to that Noble Pingu, next time it will get Hard. Very hard.

Anyway, BACK ON TOPIC
It should be possible to destroy the economy right?
We should make a mission to mass dupe PDs and PS, then dupe Dark Flows so everyone has one.
I like how you try to kiss up to Mr. Limited, and then specifically target me assuming that his little warning was only meant for me. I'll be requesting an IP ban for you soon from the other moderators since Mr. Limited won't do it.

Also, you saying back on topic with questions/suggestions to ruin the Schthack server or toppple it's economy is equivalent to an ant asking a lion to kill a rat. Pretty sure you won't understand that analogy either, so as my last warning to you, I suggest you just leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
LOL do you even know how to dupe ps?
No. He lacks half a brain to do something as simple as that. Pretty sure he was banned from Schthack even before you were even able to do such a thing.
Old   #229

Yeah, I'm sorry but, are there any other moderators other than Mr. Limited around? I'd like to specifically request that IP ban for KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of A Fighter/Arturo Gatti myself since Mr. Limited won't do it. Pretty sure Noble_Pengiun won't be around anymore when KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of A Fighter/Arturo Gatti is finally IP banned from this forum.

Thanks
3 Users
Old   #230

I'm requesting that you are banned also for spamming and keeping off topic.
Snitches should NOT be allowed to post in a hacking forum.
I on the other hand keep it on topic, we know you lot are snitches and cowards, Noble Pingu is a deluded pathetic weakling, so there is nothing more to say but discuss PSO.

Now BACK ON TOPIC (UNLIKE YOU SPAMMERS)

I was playing a game with my Heaven Striker and thought about ways to hack creating higher MST making the heaven punisher special do 6000 damage per hit?
Anyone know a way?

Also how about spawning enemies to get that elusive rare drop?
I
Old   #231

Quote:
Now BACK ON TOPIC (UNLIKE YOU SPAMMERS)

I was playing a game with my Heaven Striker and thought about ways to hack creating higher MST making the heaven punisher special do 6000 damage per hit?
Anyone know a way?

Also how about spawning enemies to get that elusive rare drop?
I
Not only is a embarrassing liar, but a hypocrite as well. I swear, I wonder how someone could give birth to something so worthless. And just because you talk about PSO doesn't mean you know what you're talking about. If you knew how to hack, it's freakin' simple to get 20,000+ MST with CE and doing that much damage with the Heaven Punisher would be irrelevant since you'd be one-hit killing everything anyway. Also, spawning enemies has been patched over five years ago. Get with the times kid, you're either real dumb, or way behind.

Quote:
I'm requesting that you are banned also for spamming and keeping off topic.
Snitches should NOT be allowed to post in a hacking forum.
I on the other hand keep it on topic, we know you lot are snitches and cowards, Noble Pingu is a deluded pathetic weakling, so there is nothing more to say but discuss PSO.
If I recall, you were the first one to steer these threads off course with your "I'M BUTTHURT SO LET'S SHUT DOWN SCHTHACK SERVER/FORUM!" posts. I laugh every time you use the words snitch or snitches. So freakin' hilarious. You spewing out random things about PSO doesn't mean you're on topic you moron. Anyway, I'm done. I've already posted a thread for the moderators about you and your actions. I'll leave the rest up to them. If they fail to IP ban you, well then they're just as stupid as you are. I'll be the bigger man and walk away.

Anything you have to say regarding this post or after this post just means you're a butthurt kid that has to have the last say in things, which to me, is just sad. Have fun with your antics kid.

Later gentlemen.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #232

Aww, well I'm glad you've taken the opportunity to be the more mature individual. You always have been when it came to arguments with that KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti. If you're really leaving, making a judgment based on everything that's been said by you two, regardless of how pointless your posts were, I'd say you were the clear winner in every response. Good show. See you around Noble_Pengiun.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #233

*****, you are deluded. Very pathetic, your the type that gets walked all over. You're still coming with your essays, all that remains is that you are a pathetic snitch.

But please keep on topic. you're lucky I'm not a snitch like you.
PLEASE KEEP ON TOPIC!

ANyway back on topic, my Chainsawd has 50 percent hit, we need to hack so that it reaches 100%?
And how about GOBOOMAS? Imagine a cheat where they could have 20000HP and become a pay along NPC for my character, that would be pretty cool./

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Aww, well I'm glad you've taken the opportunity to be the more mature individual. You always have been when it came to arguments with that KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ/Fists Of a Fighter/Arturo Gatti. If you're really leaving, making a judgment based on everything that's been said by you two, regardless of how pointless your posts were, I'd say you were the clear winner in every response. Good show. See you around Noble_Pengiun.
Yeah, ok bro, he won, he's the big winner, he's so cool isn't he? No really, he just played into my trap and got infuriated every time I posted so came up with his long "butthurt" essays.
Old   #234

Yeah, real mature Arturo. Leave him alone and grow up. He's done.

If anyone needs help with anything, hacking help (CE related) or files (updated CE/CT), shoot me a PM. I don't want to post anything publicly anymore simply because I don't want to help out users like Arturo_Gatti.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #235

So whats the point of this thread? Please post the hacks. I like hacks such as hack stats and mag feeder.

Also any news on a trainer?
Old   #236

Well, you're not getting any from me, sorry. Go ask Broomop.

Also, I saw what you posted on Noble_Pengiun's profile. I reported you for harassment.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #237

You're a snitch, we get it.

Anyway Broomop, these guys your friends?
Old   #238

****, now I can see Moderators for this site do nothing. I love how Mr. Limited gave a warning to all you forumers and still people still continue to argue. Moderator please do your job and stop just giving warnings. It's not hard to moderate a section or two.. I'm not going to tell you how to do your job if it even is a job. (Getting paid) But I recommend you either close this topic or give suspensions to people that no longer need to be posting. Just saying.
Old   #239

If you're not going to contribute to this topic, why do you think you have any rights to recommend a topic lock? If you think someone is breaking a rule, you can report his post but complaining about arguing people isn't going to help either.

If you actually read these posts, you'd know there is only 1 person who is to blame for all the arguing, which is Arturo Gatti who has been ban evading. So I don't think you are qualified to tell or give a moderator advice on how to do their jobs.

Please go back where ever the **** you came from, Alesci1. Thank you.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #240

Chicken wingz, swearing at a new member? You will be banned as well.

Now keep on topic. Oh wait you must be deluded trying to sell things for 35 dollars. I can buy a years worth of ******* hand wraps for that price.

Closed Thread