Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 23:38

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

PSOBB CE

Closed Thread

Old   #91

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
There it is. Snitches. Welcome back KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Now kindly do us a favor and leave again.
Bah just leave the guy, atleast he isn't handing out death threats and calling everyone snitches. So theres no need to restart the argument that ended up closing the previous thread.

And as for Henry Ford's Head' question, I have a similar problem cept in my case my atp, evp and lck are high, while my mst is only around 1300, then everything else in in the hundreads. Im also curious as to what a better value is because when ever I try to go higher it gives me a value longer than what I can put in.

Old   #92

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
14.) Click on the value RIGHT after FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00. It should be 2B.
Disregard the "2B" thing. It might be different for everyone. Just make sure you find the value right after FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00.

Old   #93

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fists Of a Fighter View Post
oot4lyfe? *****!

Don't have a clue what you are talking about. But From what I can gather you are a snitch, reporting me for no reason.

Hey Broomop, I'm with you bro, If I can help you find these ******* in Schthack I'll help you destroy them.
Look, you're precious game isn't working anymore, and this thread is full of nerdy little pasty faced mummys boys arguing over ****.

Now bow down to me while I romance your sister.
Lol OOT4lyfe. Funny how you call me a snitch when you're offering help to snitch on Broomop's competition.

Inb4 death threats. Oh, I'm so scared. Hahhaahha.
Old   #94

I just sentet.. him and now he was offline wth

Old   #95

Thats what Ive been doing, but it only gets my ata, evp, and lck to 20k, my mst to 1300, dfp 400, ata 100.
Old   #96

i surprised Lee hasnt implemented a anti cheat against stats editing lol mine picks u up and logs you.. makes you think you got away then when i feel like it.. all the hard hacking work gone to nothing lol.

p.s. ive done 4 sales now im looking for a tablet as i cant make these items only weapons can be made. i will give u back 3 tablets in return.
Old   #97

Here is my CE and the results, maybe this will make things clearer:
Old   #98

Keep in mind, ANY item (Weapon, Unit, Mag) that increases ANY stat will make it so that that particular stat won't go to 20000. For instance, if I use a Heaven Striker on my RA, I know for a fact it increases something, so one or two of my stats won't max out at 20000. It's not just your Unit or Mag, but if your Weapon also increases stats, it'll keep you from hitting 20000. Try it again but unequip EVERYTHING. Then mess around and see what drops what stat from 20000 back to normal when you equip something.
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #99

Quote:
There it is. Snitches. Welcome back KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Now kindly do us a favor and leave again.

Let me ask you a question, despite threatening to report people, are you, or are you not a snitch. In case you don't know what that is it's a rat, a tell tale, a brown noser. Someone who tells on people.

Give me a yes or no answer.

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
Lol OOT4lyfe. Funny how you call me a snitch when you're offering help to snitch on Broomop's competition.

Inb4 death threats. Oh, I'm so scared. Hahhaahha.

OOT4lyfe? I have no idea what or who that is. Are you referencing to A Zelda game?

You really are a pathetic being. I actually feel sorry for you.
Read the post you quoted, I just offered to find YOU AND THE SNITCHES ON THIS FORUM, not snitch, you think I would dare snitch? And stoop down to your level? Don't be so foolish.
I'm new to this forum, I just joined the other day, looking for hacks, and upon seeing yours and Noble penguins posts threatening to report people AKA RATTING AKA SNITCHING I was extremely surprised to find your kind on a hacking forum.

Just wait till tomorrow I'll post a picture of me holding a handstand on just my thumb and forefinger of each hand. That will strike fear into your heart.
Old   #100

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Keep in mind, ANY item (Weapon, Unit, Mag) that increases ANY stat will make it so that that particular stat won't go to 20000. For instance, if I use a Heaven Striker on my RA, I know for a fact it increases something, so one or two of my stats won't max out at 20000. It's not just your Unit or Mag, but if your Weapon also increases stats, it'll keep you from hitting 20000. Try it again but unequip EVERYTHING. Then mess around and see what drops what stat from 20000 back to normal when you equip something.
LOL, DERP. I completely forgot about that. Rookie mistake, sorry about that <(^_^)>.

And could you guys just quit the senseless arguments? Its gonna create more problems than it will solve.
Old   #101

Quote:
Let me ask you a question, despite threatening to report people, are you, or are you not a snitch. In case you don't know what that is it's a rat, a tell tale, a brown noser. Someone who tells on people.

Give me a yes or no answer.

OOT4lyfe? I have no idea what or who that is. Are you referencing to A Zelda game?

You really are a pathetic being. I actually feel sorry for you.
Read the post you quoted, I just offered to find YOU AND THE SNITCHES ON THIS FORUM, not snitch, you think I would dare snitch? And stoop down to your level? Don't be so foolish.
I'm new to this forum, I just joined the other day, looking for hacks, and upon seeing yours and Noble penguins posts threatening to report people AKA RATTING AKA SNITCHING I was extremely surprised to find your kind on a hacking forum.

Just wait till tomorrow I'll post a picture of me holding a handstand on just my thumb and forefinger of each hand. That will strike fear into your heart.
You're the only person worth reporting to be honest, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Are you retarded or what? The way you talk/type (not to mention your username) is a dead giveaway. Quit trying to act all innocent by claiming you're new here. Who the hell would give a rat's ass if you could do a handstand on the forefingers of each of your hand? It's the fucking internet. None of us give a damn what you can do in real life.

You're not here to look for hacks. You were banned on the Schthack server a long time ago. You're just here on a new account because the moderators of this board finally listened to my reports about having your KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ account banned permanently. If you insist on coming to any PSO related thread with your "Let's shut Schthack down but I'm also here looking for hacks for it" contradiction, I'm going to have to ask the moderators to ban your IP as well.

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone else in this thread thinks about me or what I'm doing. So what if I engage this trash in conversation? The kid needs to be put in his place and if he's going to come back here over and over again just to get an intellectual beatdown, then so be it. It's not like he or I have anything better to do anyway. No one on here needs/wants to know anything about you or your personal life, so no matter what kind of training you do or how strong you are in real life, you will never have the legitimate chance to prove it to any of us on here.

And to answer you question, I'm a snitch, but only to you. I respect everyone else in these threads simply because they don't put everyone through some stupid bullshit like you. In all honesty, you'd probably get more respect from a lot of us if you just suck it up, admitted to who you are (OOT4lyfe/KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ), and continue to spew your hate towards Schthack. Your whole PMing-Noble_Penguin-Claiming-Your-Crono/Lee and your Senseless-Taking-On-Another-Persona-Because-You-Have-A-New-Account isn't fooling anyone. I hope you know how stupid you're making yourself look.

For the last time, either leave this thread, or man up and admit to who you are and just act like a normal goddamn person. Otherwise, I'll insist on the moderators to ban your IP as well.
Old   #102

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
LOL, DERP. I completely forgot about that. Rookie mistake, sorry about that <(^_^)>.
No problem at all. I hope it's the same case for Henry Ford's Head. Glad I could help.
Old   #103

Yall need to let this KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ **** go... If it's him or not just ignore him because all your doing is **** talking and starting more **** for what? I won't be surprised if this thread gets locked again.
Old   #104

Quote:
You're the only person worth reporting to be honest, KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Are you retarded or what? The way you talk/type (not to mention your username) is a dead giveaway. Quit trying to act all innocent by claiming you're new here. Who the hell would give a rat's ass if you could do a handstand on the forefingers of each of your hand? It's the fucking internet. None of us give a damn what you can do in real life.

You're not here to look for hacks. You were banned on the Schthack server a long time ago. You're just here on a new account because the moderators of this board finally listened to my reports about having your KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ account banned permanently. If you insist on coming to any PSO related thread with your "Let's shut Schthack down but I'm also here looking for hacks for it" contradiction, I'm going to have to ask the moderators to ban your IP as well.

I honestly don't give a shit what anyone else in this thread thinks about me or what I'm doing. So what if I engage this trash in conversation? The kid needs to be put in his place and if he's going to come back here over and over again just to get an intellectual beatdown, then so be it. It's not like he or I have anything better to do anyway. No one on here needs/wants to know anything about you or your personal life, so no matter what kind of training you do or how strong you are in real life, you will never have the legitimate chance to prove it to any of us on here.

And to answer you question, I'm a snitch, but only to you. I respect everyone else in these threads simply because they don't put everyone through some stupid bullshit like you. In all honesty, you'd probably get more respect from a lot of us if you just suck it up, admitted to who you are (OOT4lyfe/KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ), and continue to spew your hate towards Schthack. Your whole PMing-Noble_Penguin-Claiming-Your-Crono/Lee and your Senseless-Taking-On-Another-Persona-Because-You-Have-A-New-Account isn't fooling anyone. I hope you know how stupid you're making yourself look.

For the last time, either leave this thread, or man up and admit to who you are and just act like a normal goddamn person. Otherwise, I'll insist on the moderators to ban your IP as well.

There we have it, that's all I needed, you have admitted you are a snitch.

So there you have it hackers, don't trust this guy.
And ban me for what? I've done nothing wrong, and posting in this forum for barely a day.
Intellectual beatdown? Really, I feel sorry for you. If we were to come to arms, you would have a drastically reduced IQ.
Stop referring to me as oot4lyfe and was it killpsoplayer nerds? Seriously, I don 't know what gripe you had with that person but leave it out because I know nothing of it.

I'm just looking to destroy the server with hacks, is that not what this forum is for?
And no, I am NOT LEE, what the hell? Did someone come here claiming to be Lee?
Old   #105

Quote:
So there you have it hackers, don't trust this guy.
I believe KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ had something in his signature along those lines. Something about who are snitches and how they shouldn't be trusted, blah, blah, blah.

Quote:
If we were to come to arms, you would have a drastically reduced IQ.
Yet another trait of KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. The assumption of victory over physical confrantion. When will you ever learn that such assumptions prove nothing?

Quote:
I'm just looking to destroy the server with hacks, is that not what this forum is for?
This forum has an emphasis on hacks that allow a player to get ahead in a game through non-conventional means. If you want to look for hacks in order to shut a server down, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Oh look, I really DID get him banned. Guess I should update my signature.

http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/mem...psoplayaz.html

Closed Thread