why dont u add me on facebook if u want to see pictures of me... o no im on a dating site holy **** man... lol anything i don't want people to know about me i just don't use the name broomop duh... some people need to get out more.. yesterday was lovely for uk i had a nice BBQ just after i crashed schtserv lots of love <3
yesterday was lovely for uk i had a nice BBQ just after i crashed schtserv lots of love <3
Ahah, server's down at the moment. Was this your doing Broomop? Or is it just down for maintenance? If it was you, nice work. Just recently read a post in the Blue Burst section of the Schthack forums. Someone mentioned having mysteriously lost 79PD's or something. Lilly immediately goes off claiming that Psycho_beast has a shitload of them apparently. He/she was banned. That was pretty hilarious. Lilly always seemed like a douche on the forums to me.
I digress. Anyway I bring this matter up because the reason I'm quitting is due to the fact that I too have mysteriously lost items. No one has access to my account but me and when I logged onto my main, he was missing his RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24), CHU CHU FEVER and a CHU CHU Mag. Now the fishy thing is, all my units were still equipped even WITHOUT a four-slot armor. Anyone have any guesses as to what happened? Do you think a GM just hopped on to my account and swept these things up? I can assure you, the RAINBOW +50 was acquired legitimately through trades and the CHU CHU FEVER and CHU CHU Mag were created by myself (raised two CHU CHU's and used one with a SPIRIT GARMENT to make the CHU CHU FEVER).
I tried logging on five minutes ago to check my account again and to make sure everything I'm selling for $15 is still there, but alas, the server's down. I specifically did not want to report this matter to anyone from the Schthack team simply because one of the rules states that there will be no item restoration, and if a GM did in fact hop on my account and take these things away from me, it's highly likely that none of them will step forward and admit it. So sadly, I have nothing but some generic ubers left along with a shitload of other items. All just for $15 if anyone's interested.
Well, after reading all these posts for these 13 pages...It seems to me like everyone except for a select few are very arrogant. But beside the point...Could you not crash the servers anymore Broomop? I kinda wanna hit level 100 today >.> Chrono and Lee suck at managing the game and have taken out a lot of content that was there 2-3 years ago when I use to play..
Honestly...They should have never messed with the game files in the first place other than editing the server files to configure..
By the way Broomop. Your free bypass file doesn't work :/ I logged in and got disconnected within 10-30 seconds. The only thing I need is meseta. So if you can kindly tell me a way without paying for it on how to use the meseta glitch or a new way to use tsearch for the glitch, i'd be very happy.
Well, after reading all these posts for these 13 pages...It seems to me like everyone except for a select few are very arrogant. But beside the point...Could you not crash the servers anymore Broomop? I kinda wanna hit level 100 today >.> Chrono and Lee suck at managing the game and have taken out a lot of content that was there 2-3 years ago when I use to play..
Honestly...They should have never messed with the game files in the first place other than editing the server files to configure..
By the way Broomop. Your free bypass file doesn't work :/ I logged in and got disconnected within 10-30 seconds. The only thing I need is meseta. So if you can kindly tell me a way without paying for it on how to use the meseta glitch or a new way to use tsearch for the glitch, i'd be very happy.
The string bypass does work. Open the file called loader, then close it, then pso should open with the string bypass.
Be a better moderator and ban KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ's new acc. otherwise, stop trying. Useless trash.
And like you do? You cried over losing your account.
All I have done is suggest that he take up a healthier activity then having his blood pressure spike over what is comparable to a playground argument.
Clearly going outside is something you rarely engage in as well.
Ahah, server's down at the moment. Was this your doing Broomop? Or is it just down for maintenance? If it was you, nice work. Just recently read a post in the Blue Burst section of the Schthack forums. Someone mentioned having mysteriously lost 79PD's or something. Lilly immediately goes off claiming that Psycho_beast has a shitload of them apparently. He/she was banned. That was pretty hilarious. Lilly always seemed like a douche on the forums to me.
I digress. Anyway I bring this matter up because the reason I'm quitting is due to the fact that I too have mysteriously lost items. No one has access to my account but me and when I logged onto my main, he was missing his RAINBOW +50 (100/0/0/100|24), CHU CHU FEVER and a CHU CHU Mag. Now the fishy thing is, all my units were still equipped even WITHOUT a four-slot armor. Anyone have any guesses as to what happened? Do you think a GM just hopped on to my account and swept these things up? I can assure you, the RAINBOW +50 was acquired legitimately through trades and the CHU CHU FEVER and CHU CHU Mag were created by myself (raised two CHU CHU's and used one with a SPIRIT GARMENT to make the CHU CHU FEVER).
I tried logging on five minutes ago to check my account again and to make sure everything I'm selling for $15 is still there, but alas, the server's down. I specifically did not want to report this matter to anyone from the Schthack team simply because one of the rules states that there will be no item restoration, and if a GM did in fact hop on my account and take these things away from me, it's highly likely that none of them will step forward and admit it. So sadly, I have nothing but some generic ubers left along with a shitload of other items. All just for $15 if anyone's interested.
sounds like the server currupted ur items if it was still equipt.
Yes Broomop, are you the one of schthack? like neo?
you should crash the server daily, like everytime you wake up, at lunch, and just before you go to bed, would be good, look at the reaction you got on the forum.
There were so many ******* getting upset that they thought they lost items. Show em whats up.
Good, those arrogant, lying rats Penguin and zerosof have gone. Just watch out for Parasitic, he could still snitch on any of you.
Yes Broomop, are you the one of schthack? like neo?
you should crash the server daily, like everytime you wake up, at lunch, and just before you go to bed, would be good, look at the reaction you got on the forum.
There were so many ******* getting upset that they thought they lost items. Show em whats up.
Good, those arrogant, lying rats Penguin and zerosof have gone. Just watch out for Parasitic, he could still snitch on any of you.
I lost my items before Broomop did anything to server. And it was just three items. I'm not that upset over it since I'm quitting anyway. Boy you sure are bent out of shape. =/
Leave him alone Fists Of a Fighter. The guy's done nothing wrong and he's contributed to ALL of these threads way more than you have.
Don't pay any attention to KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ, ParasiticGeneFlow. If he causes any commotion in this thread again, rest assured he'll be reported by me. He already tried to start up his own thread and Mr. Limited shut it down like it was nothing. Not even the mods want to waste anymore time on this fool.
On another note, get off Broomop's *****. He'll do whatever he wants to the Schthack server, whenever he wants. He's not going to take any orders from a well-hated individual that lacks any sort of hacking knowledge such as yourself. Go leech off of someone else's talents elsewhere. We're all sick and tired of you at this point KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ.
Broomop is a good guy, He's just annoyed at everyone leeching off his hacks. He crashes Schthack when he wants cause its funny, like all the message spam and kicking that happened recently.
Broomop is a good guy, He's just annoyed at everyone leeching off his hacks. He crashes Schthack when he wants cause its funny, like all the message spam and kicking that happened recently.
Yeah, it's totally understandable. I'd be pretty annoyed myself if someone used my work and didn't give credit for it.
Noble Penguin, you really do need to get outside. And btw it's ******* summer, if you're holed up playing PSO still, go do some training, be a man! I'm off for my 14 mile cycle and 5 hours training.
PsoBB 03/25/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies I'm looking for someone to run some games with me in PsoBB, feel free to pm me for more details :)
PSOBB CE tips 04/10/2011 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Well I got board of the crappy drop rates on schthack and so I jumped ship to Eden... which doesn't seem to detect my pre schooler hacks (inf HP and TP) that I managed to get by using CE 5.5 so my question is... can anything else be done with CE 5.5? could someone point me in the direction of a tut that will teach me how to get hacks such as 1 hit kill or boss warp.
I know most of you guys will prolly just say "google it" will I did... I googled it far ages to no avail.
I am not...
PSOBB hacks? 09/28/2010 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies Nm found some.
psobb emulator/offline ? 12/02/2005 - Private Server - 0 Replies Gibt es eigentlich ein emulator für psobb ?
Oder einfach ein offline modus wie bei dem alten pso?