Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 01:09

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2012, 21:53   #466

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Hhahah Noble Penguin, just read your signature, which is pretty stupid considering, that is just your opinion, and not to be taken seriously. Mine on the other hand is legitimately exposing you and other members as Snitches, which is a FACT.
"I don't agree with you, so you're automatically wrong."
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 21:59   #467

Seeing as how PSO keeps crashing, and I don't feel like skimming through 50 pages chock full of walls of text and E-flame wars, can anyone be so kind as to tell me if this trainer still works or not?
Old 04/09/2012, 22:13   #468

Quote:
Originally Posted by tehdeo View Post
Seeing as how PSO keeps crashing, and I don't feel like skimming through 50 pages chock full of walls of text and E-flame wars, can anyone be so kind as to tell me if this trainer still works or not?
Nope.
Old 04/09/2012, 23:27   #469

Quote:
Wanna bet bro? If you met me in the "real world" as you call it (Like you never see the light of day) I would beat you to a ****** pulp. I hit HARD and I hit FAST. There's no way you would stand a chance.

And of course I know what snitching is, you lack any common sense , you ****** nerd.

And no, I'm only callin the 3 people listed in my signature snitched, WHY?

BECAUSE THEY SNITCHED ON PEOPLE, YOU DUMB ******* *****.

YOU FOR EXAMPLE, TRIED TO LINK ME TO SOME DUDE ON THE BLUE BURST FORUM, OOT4LYFE, WELL NO, IT AIN'T GONNA WORK YOU LITTLE ****** *****.

SNITCH.

DON'T ******* TRY AND DENY IT YOU LITTLE ***** *****
Aye bruh stop talking an move the **** on.
Old 04/09/2012, 23:32   #470

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgslayer View Post
Thanks for the info ParasiteGeneFlow. I tried Dr.Cheat's editted CE since I didn't know what to hex edit at first. I can run it perfectly now.
Yeah no problem. Glad to see you got CE working again for you. Now if only someone could update Roro's CT or make an entirely new one compatible with our edited versions of CE. Or at least a method on how to edit Roro's CT so that it works with the CE's we have now.
Quote:
Originally Posted by chaos351 View Post
"I don't agree with you, so you're automatically wrong."
Quoted for truth. That's basically this guy's mindset. It's sad really.
Quote:
The trainer hasn't been working since the patch that introduced HD resolution, which was about a couple weeks ago.
Quote:
And no, I'm only callin the 3 people listed in my signature snitched, WHY?

BECAUSE THEY SNITCHED ON PEOPLE, YOU DUMB FUCKING PRICK.

YOU FOR EXAMPLE, TRIED TO LINK ME TO SOME DUDE ON THE BLUE BURST FORUM, OOT4LYFE, WELL NO, IT AIN'T GONNA WORK YOU LITTLE FAGGOT PUSSY.
I don't think you know what snitching is. Did you ever go to Kindergarten? First of all, snitching is practically tattling on someone. Neither I or zerosf have done that. If anything, I've never even threatened to do so. And in zerosf's case, all he's doing is calling you out on being someone on the Schthack Forum. No snitching whatsoever. Before you go using a word, I suggest you look it up in a dictionary first you dumb fuck. Also in Noble Penguin's case, he's only actually threatened to report kevinpso. I doubt he's done it yet. So no ACTUAL snitching has been executed. Nothing worse than a pathetic child sitting behind a computer throwing around words he doesn't understand while claiming he can beat anyone in the entire world.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 00:30   #471

Why is there such a huge fight over trivial things in a thread for a hack that no longer works...?
Old 04/10/2012, 00:33   #472

Quote:
Why is there such a huge fight over trivial things in a thread for a hack that no longer works...?
Because someone lacking common sense and politeness is going on roid rage :/.
Old 04/10/2012, 01:32   #473

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Because someone lacking common sense and politeness is going on roid rage :/.
This.

Comparing Noble Penguin and KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ posts, it's actually not that bad reading Noble Penguin's responses in comparison to KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ's. Half the time, it's just an eyesore trying to comprehend what KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ is trying to say in his flurry of death threats.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 03:57   #474

You must be stupid, why would anyone be scared of someone on a forum? I swear you can't think. Even the skinniest little six year old wouldent be scared of you if theyre just reading some death threats coming from such a little dumbass. Why the **** are you even on a hacking thread giving everyone your little dumbass rants? Please just get a life or something. And don't bother going all caps rage going "I DO HAVE A LIFE, I ****** NINE ******* AT ONCE" or any of your other dumbass boosts. You clearly dont have a life cause all it seems youve done for the past few weeks is sit down and ***** at everyone minutes after they insult you. Nobody wants you here, just leave.
Old 04/10/2012, 04:01   #475

ok ok then...nobody will help me....i just ask if somebody knows how the do in eps 2 in deep sea rands. make the machine always stay in 2nd place and give me meseta
Old 04/10/2012, 06:09   #476

Quote:
I swear to *** you don't even have 1/1000th of my punching power, my speed, my strength, my heart.
Is this Dragon Ball Z now?
Old 04/10/2012, 06:31   #477

Got a pleasant little Private Message from KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Let's read it shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ
Good evening.

I know that you may already know my identity.

I am Lee.

You have been very... how should I say, "instrumental" In slowing down the thread.

Thanks for letting us know about kevpso, that moron was annoying me, and we're watching him very closely.

Thanks for your co-op buddy.
What in the world would make you think I would believe you're Lee? Just the fact that you've "thanked" me for letting you know about kevinpso is a dead giveaway. I've yet to report anything on that specific individual. While I do have the information and material necessary to make a proper report and to have him banned upon violating a certain rule, I have only used said information in threatening kevinpso in an effort to have him leave the thread.

Also, Lee doesn't "watch" anyone "closely." Whoever ****** him off or breaks his rules gets immediately banned. I know several individuals that have already seen what he can do. So nice try KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Just because everyone in the thread hates you and just because you're losing the battle does NOT give you the right to impersonate an Schthack administrator. If I recall, impersonating an Schthack adminstrator is ALSO another rule on the Schthack Server/Forum. So if you really are OOT4LYFE or whatever, then you've just given me enough material to have you banned yet again.

Check and mate. Good day sir.
Old 04/10/2012, 06:52   #478

he is OOT4LYFE. f you dont believe me just compare their retardedly way of typing.

and this one is a dead give away

now **** off oot4lyfe. i have just exposed your ***. you better pray i dont get your new accounts gc number or i will rat your *** out. im not the type to report others but ill make you an exception.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/10/2012, 07:12   #479

Quote:
Originally Posted by zerosof View Post
he is OOT4LYFE. f you dont believe me just compare their retardedly way of typing.

and this one is a dead give away

now **** off oot4lyfe. i have just exposed your ***. you better pray i dont get your new accounts gc number or i will rat your *** out. im not the type to report others but ill make you an exception.
Nice information zerosof.

Well there you have it KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ. Identity exposed. If you keep your antics up in this thread, ANYONE can basically report you for impersonating an Schthack administrator with the Private Message I've quoted. That being said, I'm pretty sure Crono/Lee can easily pinpoint your IP address from your forum username and just ban that IP from accessing the forum or the game itself.

Now let's get back on track and continue working and supporting one another in an effort to hack and play PSO the way we want to.
Old 04/10/2012, 13:18   #480

Quote:
AHAHHAHAHA GO **** YOURSLEF YOU LITTLE SNITCH *****!

LOOK AT YOU SO OPEN TOLET EVERYONE KNOW YOU A SNITCH

IF I EVER FIND YOU I WILL KILL YOU.

AHAH, I'm not OOT4LYFE, your such a pathetic ******.

Tryna threaten me with snitching. do your ******* worst ****.
Cus at the end of the day you just some ******* ***** *** snitch.

You better pray I don't find out who you are because I will straight murder you, punk.

LMAO! YOU ARE SUCH A LITTLE ***** SNITCH *****!

JUST RAT ME OUT ALLREADY IF YOU THINK YOU SO GOOD!

I'M NOT OOT4LYFE, HOW ABOUT THAT? NOW WHAT THE **** YOU GONNA DO?

SNITCH AND REVEAL YOURSELF. ******* COWARD.

YOU AND ZERO ARE THE BIGGEST ****** RATS. You think you are actually doing anything to me? No, just ******* yourself over, cus any hacker reading your posts can clearly see you are a dirty ******* RAT.

Why are you still talking? Also why do you keep repeating yourself? Nobody cares what you have to say bruh just ban yourself from typing for once an shut the **** up.
Closed Thread