Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:08

  • Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

 

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Closed Thread
 
Old   #436
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by skeeza1 View Post
I told raresumo not to update his trainer. So that means yall mothafuckas need to get a life. Broomop shouldn't even do anything anymore either, except let this piece of shit server die on it's own.
Well that's completely counter-productive of you. This thread exists so that we can enjoy the server with the time it still has remaining. If you're going to be like kevinpso and KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ, just leave.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimgangsta View Post
ParasiticGeneFlow is Sage Owl.
Nah, sorry. I'm not Sage Owl, though I do know of him.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Yeah, the inventory changes are only temporary, also your the only person who can see them. For example: if you were to change excal into dark flow, it would still look to everyone else like your using excal, however to you it would look like a dark flow. Also (this is a bit obvious) when you log out the item will turn back to normal.
Ah, so it's just cosmetic changes then. With your example, while your Exaclibur has taken on the appearance of a Dark Flow, I'm assuming it doesn't gain it's stats and special as well correct?



ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #437
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by ParasiticGeneFlow View Post
Well that's completely counter-productive of you. This thread exists so that we can enjoy the server with the time it still has remaining. If you're going to be like kevinpso and KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ, just leave.



Nah, sorry. I'm not Sage Owl, though I do know of him.



Ah, so it's just cosmetic changes then. With your example, while your Exaclibur has taken on the appearance of a Dark Flow, I'm assuming it doesn't gain it's stats and special as well correct?
Im pretty sure stats will be changed according to the weapon you would decide to change exal to, the specials for dark flow would work as well but still not be visible to others. So if you were to use the special attack of dark flow with the exal you turned into dark flow, it would look to others like your killing 5 monsters with one hit from excal.I havent played in awhile, but i think that the stats changed when i changed the weapon.


Kusarihateru is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #438
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Im pretty sure stats will be changed according to the weapon you would decide to change exal to, the specials for dark flow would work as well but still not be visible to others. So if you were to use the special attack of dark flow with the exal you turned into dark flow, it would look to others like your killing 5 monsters with one hit from excal.I havent played in awhile, but i think that the stats changed when i changed the weapon.
Ah, interesting! I'll test it out when I can!
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #439
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Bro, you just a snitch, you allready proved that, so I know one day you gonna get fucked up, it don't matter the circumstance you a BITCH. Can't handle shit yourself so you resort to snitchin, weak punk, I would beat you down sucka.


You talk about my pushups but in reality, you too weak to even dream of doing em. Dirty rat, nothing you say carries weight cus you a fuckin RAT



AHHAHAHABBWWHHAHHAHAHAH


You got excited by that little forum post didn't you?


I can imagine your little hunchback self over the keyboard smilin and gettin all excited. Fucking pathetic.



Shut up you fucking rat. And no i'm not OOT4LYFE from the forum you silly snitch.



Well, you just proved yourself, If I find you I will fuckin KILL YOU pussy.

SO THERE WE HAVE IT THE 3 SNITCHES:




ParasiticGeneFlow
zerosof
Noble_Penguin



Nobody should even talk to these fags, especially if you hacking, they fucking SNITCHES . DIRTY RATS. WHERE I'M FROM YOU WOULD GET SHOT UP STRAIGHT MURDERED.
Oh boy. You can't fathom how much I've been laughing at your post. I swear you make yourself look more stupid by the minute and it is hilarious! Why are you tripping so hard? I already admitted my reason for getting kevinpso banned. I also stated that if you guys want to call me a snitch for getting rid of trash like him, go right ahead. I'm doing this thread a favor. I love how you always resort to saying something like "Oh, something bad will happen to you one day." Seems like something has happened to you every single day of your life with how mad you always seem to be.

I can't handle things by myself so I resort to snitching? Well how do you want me to handle it? Do you want me to be just like you, call kevinpso out, call him a bitch and tell him that he'll get fucked up? What good will that do? Internet bullying gets no one no where. You think your petty words will scare me into backing out of an argument with you? An argument that I'm obviously winning in every response to you.

And in all honesty, the surprising thing is, I go to the gym every day. I was able to bench 300+ pounds back in highschool. I still work out. If you want to come at me, then by all means, come at me bro. You're nothing but a coward behind a computer screen trying to act all hard. ANYONE can do that, but can you beat me intellectually? I doubt that because you lack half a brain.

And why are you going after ParasiticGeneFlow and zerosof? If anything, their posts contribute more to this thread than yours ever will. So let me get this straight: anyone that crosses you is a snitch? So if your mom happened to piss you off, she'd be a snitch too? What simple minded thinking. Just to reassure everyone else, the only people I'd turn in would be trash like you and kevinpso; people that don't contribute to society whatsoever and only attempt to troll.

I hope you read all of that. I highly doubt it though with your short attention span. Like I said, come at me bro. All you can do is rage like a fanatic and call people snitches. Let me see what you can do intellectually. Oh wait...You can't, sorry. Get at me.


Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #440
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
HAHAHAHHAHA I skim read that but I icked up on those two things.



First off, I highly doubt you laughed, or even smiled, just probably got annoyed at the realisation that you are a filthy snitch.

Can't handle your own **** so you rely on snitching. *****.



BEnch press 300 pounds? AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH OH BOY, BENCH PRESS? **** BRO, YOU MUST HIT SO HARD! AHHAHAHAHAHHAHA


***** *** snitch, If I hit you you would die. END OF STORY.
Pffhahaha. Is that all you've got? More name calling and useless physical threats? Pathetic, although I expected no less from trash like you. Keep it coming bro. It's all you've got.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #441
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 15
Received Thanks: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by Noble_Pengiun View Post
Oh boy. You can't fathom how much I've been laughing at your post. I swear you make yourself look more stupid by the minute and it is hilarious! Why are you tripping so hard? I already admitted my reason for getting kevinpso banned. I also stated that if you guys want to call me a snitch for getting rid of trash like him, go right ahead. I'm doing this thread a favor. I love how you always resort to saying something like "Oh, something bad will happen to you one day." Seems like something has happened to you every single day of your life with how mad you always seem to be.

I can't handle things by myself so I resort to snitching? Well how do you want me to handle it? Do you want me to be just like you, call kevinpso out, call him a bitch and tell him that he'll get fucked up? What good will that do? Internet bullying gets no one no where. You think your petty words will scare me into backing out of an argument with you? An argument that I'm obviously winning in every response to you.

And in all honesty, the surprising thing is, I go to the gym every day. I was able to bench 300+ pounds back in highschool. I still work out. If you want to come at me, then by all means, come at me bro. You're nothing but a coward behind a computer screen trying to act all hard. ANYONE can do that, but can you beat me intellectually? I doubt that because you lack half a brain.

And why are you going after ParasiticGeneFlow and zerosof? If anything, their posts contribute more to this thread than yours ever will. So let me get this straight: anyone that crosses you is a snitch? So if your mom happened to piss you off, she'd be a snitch too? What simple minded thinking. Just to reassure everyone else, the only people I'd turn in would be trash like you and kevinpso; people that don't contribute to society whatsoever and only attempt to troll.

I hope you read all of that. I highly doubt it though with your short attention span. Like I said, come at me bro. All you can do is rage like a fanatic and call people snitches. Let me see what you can do intellectually. Oh wait...You can't, sorry. Get at me.
You are as much as a e-thug as he is
hiimgangsta is offline  
Old   #442
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 8
Keke, how about you both shut up? ^_^. Its getting annoying seeing all this pointless arguing over things that are completely unrelated to this thread. If someones a snitch then someones a snitch, if someones a troll posting videos of plank push ups to make up for the fact that they have a small *****, then so be it. How about we try to turn this thread back in the direction its supposed to be in, mmkay?

Oh and also, im having an issue with the hex editing, i changed every string for "cheat" in cheat engine to abcde with the hex editor, but psobb still closes whenever i use ce.

Alright well ive gotten it to work now, found my character and whatnot, but for some reason the memmory region looks all different and screwed up :s. Things arent where i remember them being. lol
Kusarihateru is offline  
Old   #443
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 69
Received Thanks: 8
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Don't make me post pictures of my **** brah. Don't make me prove you wrong
LOL oh wow, if you really feel you need to prove yourself on a thread which you say is filled with snitches and faggots then you have a really sad life. Stop spewing bullshit and stay on topic with the thread.
Kusarihateru is offline  
Old   #444
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
if someones a troll posting videos of plank push ups to make up for the fact that they have a small *****, then so be it.
I lol'd.

Anyway, I'm somewhat new to CE and just got into it within the past month. When you browse the memory region for your character, what I do is, go to the bottom window with all the values and whatnot, and then I scroll up by a couple clicks until I see the string "FF FF FF FF 00 00 00 00." The first value after that is where I edit it to change my stats. From what I know, I believe your inventory is a few more clicks up, past all the "FF FF FF FF" strings I believe.
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Old   #445
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
you a bitch man, a snitch. So no one here should trust you.


Tryna talk like you bench press, don't waste yourself bro.



Cus when it comes down to it I would kill you with one punch.
Lmfao! Is that it? Anything else? You're material is weak bro. Got me shakin' in the knees! Ahahaha! Go post a video of you punching something. You're probably just some skinny kid with a superiority complex. Come at me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hiimgangsta View Post
You are as much as a e-thug as he is
You know what? You are absolutely right, and I'm not afraid to admit it. I guess I'm just trying to see how far this kid will go. He's pretty much a broken record at this point.
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Don't make me post pictures of my dick brah. Don't make me prove you wrong
Who the hell would want to see that? It's bad enough we've got kevinpso Photoshopping people's faces onto two guys having sex. No need for us to see your deformed penis on the internet.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Old   #446
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Quote:
SHut your ****** mouth snitch, stop posting in this thread, why would any hacker give you info when you a known snitch.


You keep sayin come at me, trust me bro you wouldn't stand a chance against me in a real fight, even if you were benching 1000lbs sucka


Stop talkin allready, we know you're a snitch, a *****, so shut he **** up

ALSO CHECK MY SIGNATURE , CUS I'M MAKING SURE EVERYONE KNOWS WHO YOU SNITCHES ARE.
Oooh, big words from a big man. You sure are scary.

I can't stop laughing at how many times you use the word snitch. You want to know why I reported kevinpso? Because he was dumb enough to use the same username from the Schthack forums on here while acting as retarded as you. Thankfully, there's no need to report you since you've already been banned. How are you enjoying that? Going out much? Oh wait no, you're stuck here trying to prove how beast you are.

Sit down kid. You're nothing but talk. When you've grown the ***** to actually engage me in some thoughtful arguments, come at me. Until then, keep reusing the words "snitch," "****," "******," and "*****." Seems like that's all there is to your limited vocabulary. Ahahaha!
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #447
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Sep 2010
Posts: 39
Received Thanks: 10
It's funny how every time the trainer stops working this thread descends into ******** and trolling.
alita99 is offline  
Thanks
2 Users
Old   #448
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 48
Received Thanks: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by alita99 View Post
It's funny how every time the trainer stops working this thread descends into ******** and trolling.
It's to be expected, at least, the ******** part. KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ was apparently banned from the server already, so he came here all butthurt begging anyone to shut down the Schthack Server because he can't do his own dirty work. People shut him down quickly especially for the way he speaks so now he's just mad and calls anyone a snitch for going against him.
Noble_Pengiun is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #449
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Apr 2012
Posts: 165
Received Thanks: 120
LOL at your signature Noble Penguin!
ParasiticGeneFlow is offline  
Thanks
1 User
Old   #450
 
elite*gold: 0
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 3
Received Thanks: 0
somebody knows how to do, in episode 2 en deep sea rand, make the machine always stop en 2nd place to give meseta....i dont know how to do it....


xxxema is offline  
Closed Thread



« Previous Thread | Next Thread »

Similar Threads
[RELEASE] SCHTHACK PSO:BB Full Trainer
I STILL DO NOT PLAY PSO. IF YOU GET A MESSAGE FROM "ME" IN-GAME IT IS A GM. I AM NOT IN-GAME, WILL NEVER BE IN-GAME, EVER. ANYONE ON PSO AS RARESUMO...
124 Replies - General Gaming Releases
xRareSumo's 2010 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer
To bring in the new year, I've put together a new SCHTHACK trainer. This will be an ongoing project and any comments/suggestions that could improve...
896 Replies - General Gaming Discussion



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 00:08.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
SEO by vBSEO ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.

Support | Contact Us | FAQ | Advertising | Privacy Policy | Abuse
Copyright ©2017 elitepvpers All Rights Reserved.