Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 00:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer

Discussion on xRareSumo's 2011 SCHTHACK PSO:BB Trainer within the General Gaming Discussion forum part of the General Gaming category.

Closed Thread

Old 04/09/2012, 02:05   #451

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by xxxema View Post
somebody knows how to do, in episode 2 en deep sea rand, make the machine always stop en 2nd place to give meseta....i dont know how to do it....
Is there actually a method to do that with CE?
Old 04/09/2012, 03:58   #452

yeah...... may be, cause i do it, to make inf. tickets....but is bored waith untill i win meseta...that's because i ask for that...in adition, when i download the cheat table...i saw a option to make in gallon shop in the roullette always give pd; why dont in the machine in deep sea rand to give meseta....
Old 04/09/2012, 05:10   #453

Is there any way to bring the old ce table into the hex edited ce? Im just curious as to what adresses are the same and which are different, however I cant check with the old ce table because it closes schthack whenever its open, any ideas? :s.
Old 04/09/2012, 05:54   #454

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Is there any way to bring the old ce table into the hex edited ce? Im just curious as to what adresses are the same and which are different, however I cant check with the old ce table because it closes schthack whenever its open, any ideas? :s.
Oh is THAT why Roro's old CT doesn't work in CE after we've edited out the strings of "Cheat?" If that's the case, I'm wondering what needs to be changed in Roro's CT to make it functional again in an edited CE.
Old 04/09/2012, 06:24   #455

Well I dont know why it doesnt work, when i try to open the table with the edited ce it says its an invalid table, and changing all the cheat strings in the table doesnt seem to work either.
Old 04/09/2012, 06:34   #456

Quote:
Originally Posted by KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ View Post
Yeah I was banned, because of SNITCHES LIKE YOU! and for that I'm gonna shut down the server and forum, you little snitch, and you won't be able to play this ******* game.

COWARD!

Pathetic worm. I'd ******* rip you to shreds.

And they deleted my lvl 160 Hucast and 130 Racast. I'm gonna ******* kill Lee and Crono and then behead you when I'm done.

Oh yeah, Broomop, what do you think of these Snitches? Watch out, they might rat you.
Alright, thats cool, but could you shut down the server more quietly?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 07:37   #457

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kusarihateru View Post
Alright, thats cool, but could you shut down the server more quietly?
The man speaks truth.
Old 04/09/2012, 08:07   #458

Quote:
Oh yeah, Broomop, what do you think of these Snitches? Watch out, they might rat you.
Why would Broomop care in the first place? He doesn't even give a **** about schtserv. Hell, he waltzes in to their server with BROOMOP as his character name.

Anyways from the last few pages I was able to pick up the fact that you guys are able to run CE. I unfortunately am not allowed that luxury. Anybody mind telling me how to?
Old 04/09/2012, 08:25   #459

Quote:
Yeah I was banned, because of SNITCHES LIKE YOU! and for that I'm gonna shut down the server and forum, you little snitch, and you won't be able to play this ******* game.

COWARD!

Pathetic worm. I'd ******* rip you to shreds.

And they deleted my lvl 160 Hucast and 130 Racast. I'm gonna ******* kill Lee and Crono and then behead you when I'm done.

you're the coward. are you srsly threatening to kill people over a banned account with 2 low level characters,,,

you're a joke oot4lyfe. nothing but a **** keyboard warrior.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2012, 09:28   #460

Quote:
Originally Posted by dgslayer View Post
Anyways from the last few pages I was able to pick up the fact that you guys are able to run CE. I unfortunately am not allowed that luxury. Anybody mind telling me how to?
Sure. Seeing as the Antihack.dll shuts the client down and any other program with certain words that contain "Cheat," "trainer," (you get the point), what we've managed to do was find a hex editing program (such as XVI32), opening up CE and changing every string of "Cheat" to whatever we like. You have to make sure you change EVERY instance of it though. Once that's done, you can freely run it again. Several users have uploaded their edited version of CE, so just check a couple pages back and you'll find it.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/09/2012, 09:39   #461

Quote:
Yeah I was banned, because of SNITCHES LIKE YOU! and for that I'm gonna shut down the server and forum, you little snitch, and you won't be able to play this fucking game.

COWARD!

Pathetic worm. I'd fucking rip you to shreds.

And they deleted my lvl 160 Hucast and 130 Racast. I'm gonna fucking kill Lee and Crono and then behead you when I'm done.

Ah, no wonder you're so butthurt mad. Grow the fuck up and get out of your mom's basement.

Anyway, you can't shut down the server and the forum because you lack the proper knowledge in executing such a task. That's why you've come here to try to enlist the help of some poor soul to help you do your dirty work. No one, and I mean NO ONE would EVER help you. Serves you right for getting banned. Besides, with PSO2 coming out this year, the server's population will dwindle and will eventually cease to function/exist with the lack of funds. If you want the server to shut down so badly, just be patient. I swear, every time you speak you sound like some 12-year-old brat throwing a temper tantrum.

What's so fascinating about you is how you're so hell-bent in saying how badly you want to kill Crono and Lee just because they deleted your pathetic low-level characters. Did you spend countless hours of your life pouring your heart and soul into those characters or something? Only a child would cry over losing an in-game character. Hell, if any one of us on here had their character deleted, I'm pretty sure we could care less. It's a goddamn video game. Calm the hell down you baby.

Also, none of us would snitch on Broomop. Aside from the fact that he's a technological genius, what could Crono and Lee ever do to stop Broomop? There's no point in ANY of us snitching on Broomop. The man provides the PSO community with quality trainers. Hell, he's still updating his trainer for a dying server. Now THAT's dedication. I can safely say that no one here would go against Broomop out of sheer respect, at least, that's how it is for me.

Keep throwing the word "snitch" around with a couple F-bombs here and there. Oh and don't forget your complimentary death threat. It's all you've got, and sadly, it has no effect on any of us.

Hey KILLNERDYPSOPLAYAZ, like my signature?
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/09/2012, 13:12   #462

Defeated .. oh well, it can't be helped, only retards happy and proud about it.
Old 04/09/2012, 16:01   #463

12 year old that wishes he lived in the ghetto. Come at me bro.

Thanks for the info ParasiteGeneFlow. I tried Dr.Cheat's editted CE since I didn't know what to hex edit at first. I can run it perfectly now.
Old 04/09/2012, 19:10   #464

You all, ******** and whining... Think about what you're doing. You're offending each other, calling each other really messed up ****. I bet most of you think you're being funny. You should all be ashamed.

I realize now the error in abusing people with words. I really think you should all stop, hug and apologize. What kind of society do you think we live in? You should all walk with your heads down in shame at how appalling and sick and twisted your replies are. And over what? A severely outdated game?

It's because of petty arguments that occur with people like you, that we'll never achieve peace. We either brain control you, or kill you. That's what must be done, and one day, when the world is sick of that ****, they'll do it. The worst part is, most of you will call me a troll. You'll hide behind your words and turn the hostility on me, then most will fear judgment from their peers jump on the bandwagon, also insulting me. We'll never progress as a society, all because of the behavior you'll display. Others might act like it's a fact we'll have to deal with, "oh get over it" or "welcome to 2012" some bullshit or another trying to act smart. That's not how progression works. It's really sad. I can only hope to instigate some thought within very few of you.
Old 04/09/2012, 21:11   #465

Quote:
LOL, you a Snitch, so don't dare call me a coward bro, I would knock your ****** TEETH OUT.
More empty threats ... you wouldnt do any of that **** in the real world.

by the way, do you even know what snitching means? you call anyone that who disagrees with your posts. is that seriously the only word you can retaliate with?
Closed Thread