Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 15:04

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Requiem: Bloodymare BOT from bot369

Closed Thread

Old   #121

elite*gold: 0
BUGGY BOT again i say this
IT IS BUGGED aka BROKEN aka ****** there are lots of problems hat are being worked on with new version.
Please stop posting problems about it here. until there is a new version of the bot.

Old   #122

Quote:
Originally Posted by tux-penguin View Post
BUGGY BOT again i say this
IT IS BUGGED aka BROKEN aka ****** there are lots of problems hat are being worked on with new version.
Please stop posting problems about it here. until there is a new version of the bot.
Just looks like there are many people who dun read all posts in topic... they simply open last page and start writing their problems...

Old   #123

yeah i know and ill get the same thing again when i post the new version (when its finished)
Old   #124

do u know how to setup the bot not to go back to town when full, just pick up whatever items he can pick up particularly the lant and some similar xeons and continue grinding??

Old   #125

yeah its bugged wait for new version and it should all work and ill post a better guide including the selling and buying of stuff and repairing
Old   #126

For impatient players:
Find a spot where 1 mob respawns (not moving and same spot always) and wich you can kill easily and gain some xp (everything counts since its free xp, don't be greedy 1000 x low xp = nice xp) set grinding sqare to 3-5 and leave it. O yeah, there are mobs that don't damage your equipment even when fighting them for days so try to find some of those (by my expirience those are mobs your level or lower - maybe i am wrong but works for me) so bot will not return to town.
By the way bot how ever bugged it may be is really coding piece of art so who ever wrote it has my respect (maybe not much but all i can give till purchasable version gets out
Old   #127

i cant save the settings ******* **** bot
Old   #128

when you first open the bot and click on the button, theres a button where u enter ur user id. click on that aarow and select ur account ur **** is supposed to be saved there. if not then wait for the next version to come out when they fix all the bugs.
Old   #129

Quote:
Originally Posted by blames View Post
i cant save the settings ******* **** bot
dont use it then

and ffs

THIS VERSION OF THE BOT IS BUGGED,EVEN THE CHINESE PEOPLE ARE NOT USING IT ATM. DO NOT POST ANYMORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT IT, NEW VERSION IS ON ITS WAY

THE NEXT PERSON WHO POSTS ANOTHER PROBLEM THAT HAS ALREADY BEEN MENTIONED WILL BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS THREAD BEING DELETED AND ALSO WILL BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR ME NOT POSTING THE NEWEST VERSION.
SO I SUGGEST YOU READ EACH SUBJECT BEFORE YOU POST HERE.
Old   #130

Hope it will help....
Old   #131

probabbly not. so be prepared to thank the next noob who forces me to delete the post and not post new version of bot when i get it
Old   #132

The bot isnt that bad, seems to work fairly fine. Only problem are lvling areas someone can recommend? Everything seems to kill me fairly fast (thanks to the unbalanced nature of the game) so that makes me a rogue. Currently in the mid 20s.
Old   #133

My level 36 character which I use to botmode sometimes 5 hours a day got ban I dont know why.. I bot it in Ruined Herek, there is an isolated spot there its barely rare to see people pass through there. Im only freeuser and its so hard to lvl to 36, I only bot 5 hours a day and it got banned **** ****.
Old   #134

Quote:
Originally Posted by wicked07 View Post
My level 36 character which I use to botmode sometimes 5 hours a day got ban I dont know why.. I bot it in Ruined Herek, there is an isolated spot there its barely rare to see people pass through there. Im only freeuser and its so hard to lvl to 36, I only bot 5 hours a day and it got banned **** ****.
You got banned? There are actually GMs online? lol yep leveling is a pain, specially when the fighting system makes it so hard to survive. I guess Ruined Herek should be regarded as a no-mans-land sorta place for botters?
Old   #135

If you are mad about getting banned when you were botting you should not be using a bot at all... Botting = Risk of ban don't ever complain when it happens

Closed Thread