Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 09:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Requiem: Bloodymare BOT from bot369

Closed Thread

Old   #136

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by Repliforce View Post
If you are mad about getting banned when you were botting you should not be using a bot at all... Botting = Risk of ban don't ever complain when it happens
Bot = true legit player

Old   #137

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by meinkife View Post
Bot = true legit player
OMG whats ur msn hahahha I think we share the same views hahahahahahah

Old   #138

Ok, I don't want to trouble you guys by me being lazy and not checking up - does any of you, Turbo or Tux, know how to deactivate the bot going to the city after death, its irritating me not being able to solve it by randomly by unticking and ticking options:P

Thanks for your efforts too
Old   #139

Quote:
Originally Posted by cfel View Post
Ok, I don't want to trouble you guys by me being lazy and not checking up - does any of you, Turbo or Tux, know how to deactivate the bot going to the city after death, its irritating me not being able to solve it by randomly by unticking and ticking options:P

Thanks for your efforts too
its a bug, not a feature :P

Old   #140

ok tata
Old   #141

Hello, I am new to the forum. Just saying it...

I'll get to the point. I got the bot working fine, none of the glitches all others had, but there is one thing that I still don't get and it makes me furious. Has anyone found out how to keep the bot from picking up useless items? Say for example, the point is to keep only the money and nothing else. The rest has no use.

Also, has anyone noticed that when you try to create your own script and go on to sell something to the NPC, it doesn't work. There is this ClickNPC() and the BuyandSell() command. ClickNPC has a number in the default scripts, where one can obtain the source for that number?

If you let the character fill up its inventory, it will endlessly loop trying to unload the bags. I let the bot do the default and it surprisingly took a long walk to the village, and tried to sell. Didn't work.

Translations aren't that hard of a deal, I was messing around with the language folder and in there is a file that has value assignments. I tried the first 20, using google translate, but got bored. At least now i know what some buttons mean XD.

If some one comes around and does it for everyone, it would be cool.

I know the bot is 'beta' or so...

If anyone could get back to me with the item pickup for only money or some selective items. Thanx in advanced.
Old   #142

did you actually read the forum???

THE BOT IS BUGGED AND DOENT WORK PROPERLY ITS EVEN OFF THE BOT369 SITE UNTIL THE UPDATE
Old   #143

Well sorry, you didn't have to shout! XD, that is if you did. If you didn't then, I guess it was dumb of my part not to read past page 5.

Anyways, I figured a way to get the bot to sell. So much for my Chinese comprehension.

What needs to be done is, yourself to edit the script... so that you move along where real players move. Then paste back that of the script, and a trace back of your own steps. Assimilating more of what a real player does and not walking through walls.

All that is needed is patience and 1 day of tinkering with the unknown language XD

Thanks for listening to my noobness.
Old   #144

it seems you can read chinese xD
so can you edit this bot .exe with Ressource hacker and hex editor and translate it?
Old   #145

Quote:
Originally Posted by Novo3967 View Post
it seems you can read chinese xD
so can you edit this bot .exe with Ressource hacker and hex editor and translate it?
lol you dont need those complicated tools. Theres a language ini file that you can edit =P

Btw did anyone read the latest release of patch notes? Gravity is seriously running the game into the ground..

Funny reading all the arguments on the official forums.
Old   #146

bot has been removed from bot369 this version is not a safe version and also full of bugs. they dont use anymore. wait for new version, which will be w while longer. about 3 weeks
Old   #147

well thats a kick in the groin..
Old   #148

yeah it sux, and as soon ias i hear about the next version ill post here.
apperently there were to many problems to just fix, its quicker for them to rebuild the whole thing.
Old   #149

Tux-penguin, I take that you must be a member of bot369 site. Is there a way I could get on the hooking code?

The part of the code that lets the make the game load up, just the game logics and not game UI. I would like to make a bot too, lol, custom fit.

Just me wishing. About the bot not being safe, I use it on another account to gather cash. I would care less about that account.
Old   #150

i think by the time you made a decent bot the english version of this one will be out :P

Closed Thread