Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Coders Den > General Coding
You last visited: Today at 16:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to setup multiple processes a different ip with proxy

Discussion on How to setup multiple processes a different ip with proxy within the General Coding forum part of the Coders Den category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 181/0/0
Smile How to setup multiple processes a different ip with proxy

hey,

i want to setup a different ip for a process that i decide.

I was thinking about using vmware+proxy, but that would need a lot of ressources. So, is there any other way?

(Need it for safer botting in GW2)

Thanks a lot.
Old 04/10/2013, 16:14   #2

elite*gold: 9
proxy or vpn
Old 04/10/2013, 19:09   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by .Infinite View Post
proxy or vpn
i already know about that, but my question is if there is another way then that?
Old 04/10/2013, 20:34   #4

Basically you would like a way to assign a different IP to each of your botting window?
Old 04/10/2013, 21:01   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shannou06 View Post
Basically you would like a way to assign a different IP to each of your botting window?
exactly, yes.
Old 04/12/2013, 02:36   #6

#
Old 04/14/2013, 21:27   #7

#
Old 04/15/2013, 18:21   #8

You could use Proxifier to assign each process an own proxy. But I think then you have to copy your gw2 folder several times.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/15/2013, 18:28   #9

elite*gold: 100
Build a hook onto the wsock functions and proxyfy there, there is plenty of source around for proxy socksifier
Just put it into the reloging tool.

Imo the only way, if you are using vpns, you will need an vm where you do the translation from proxy to vpn

Deliquent Solution should work also, you could ofcourse try to just copy the binary not the whole directory and setup an socksify who is hooking based on processnames
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2013, 00:34   #10

thanks helped me a lot.
/closed
Closed Thread

Tags
multiple ips, proxy, vmware