Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > General Gaming > General Gaming Discussion
You last visited: Today at 21:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Using multiple proxy ip's?

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Using multiple proxy ip's?

I play a mafia based text game online where i want to have around 300 account which not only protect my main account when being shot at but also enables me to use them to make money off and in turn send to my main account.

What i want to know is how can i proxy effectively so that my main account is online while enabling me to recuit my bots(dupe account) to protect my account without the admin knowing i'm on both accounts

There is an expensive method of buying vps and single ip's but that would cost over £1k as i need over 300ips/accounts that i can log into. How can i get over 300ips from different geographical locations?

How can i mask my ip so that the admin doesn't realise it's me controlling those account from my main computer?

Any help would be greatly appreciated