Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > News & More > Gaming News > Gaming News - EN
You last visited: Today at 21:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails

Discussion on Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails within the Gaming News - EN forum part of the Gaming News category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 120
Received Thanks: 4,419
Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails

After a long time some fresh news from "Atlantica Online". There will be a new update soon, containing a level upgrade to 120.

In Atlantica Online you can even collect experience after reaching the maximum level. So its important to know, that only the experience till level 114 will be taken over after the upgrade.

For the newcomers in Atlantica there is another news that might be more interesting than the lvl upgrade. At the moment there are problems with the confirmation-emails on new registered accounts. But don't panic! You can play even without a confirmed email, until this is fixed.
Attached Thumbnails
Level 120 & problems with confirmation-emails-packshotatlanticaonline_1257343862_resized_112.jpg  
Thanks
2 Users

Tags
atlantica

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i want some confirmation
05/04/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
guys working pa poh ba lahat ng wallhack ngayon from antrax28 hacks,lester_of_kc hack,mamoth hack etc............................. kung working pa kindly someone post a SS to confirm if it,s true anung .dll din poh ung gumagana at hindi na gumagana paki post na lang poh dito t.y. poh
Confirmation
02/12/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Hello, can anyone tell me the current status of Euro Shaiya? Is it going to be back up or down or what? Also, what is up with Shaiya Extreme? Can I still play on it? And more more thing, there was this one server called 66shiaya but for some reason, I could never get it to install on my PC. I kept on getting a "can't download key data" error. Can any confirm if this PServer actually works? P.S. Is there any sever where hitting lvl 60 in 5min is like Euro Shaiya? zi like nice and easy...
Need some help with a confirmation
07/05/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
And what better place to find confirmation or disprove my theory than someplace with so many...searching souls? As anyone who play the "Official" server for RF knows, the DC problem is getting quite intense. Now granted, some of this could be and no doubt is because of all the hacks and dupes going on. Not My concern truthfully. My concern is a suspicion that CM servers are sending DC packets to clients. And that is why I am here. Being as blind as I am to the inner mystical working of the...
confirmation on bots
12/11/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 5 Replies
Iv just looked through the forum couldent see any confirmation on bots not working after the patch. How does every1 know they wont work. Personaly im not bothered about the bots as the only thing i use the for is auto healing and equiping arrows. Has everyone just assumed that bots are not going to work or has there been conformation from someware if so could someone supplie the link thank you and take care