Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Conquer Online 2
You last visited: Today at 18:42

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

confirmation on bots

Discussion on confirmation on bots within the Conquer Online 2 forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Iv just looked through the forum couldent see any confirmation on bots not working after the patch. How does every1 know they wont work. Personaly im not bothered about the bots as the only thing i use the for is auto healing and equiping arrows. Has everyone just assumed that bots are not going to work or has there been conformation from someware if so could someone supplie the link thank you and take care
Old 12/11/2006, 12:20   #2

yeh here it says

*Edit - hyperlink removed by DM
Old 12/11/2006, 13:03   #3

flipstaz that link is sick i asked nicely if you have nothing to say dont say it. You sick pervert.
Old 12/11/2006, 13:04   #4

DM2000 Please close this thread and make note of the crude link that was formerly posted.. I agree that is just sick and tasteless
Old 12/11/2006, 13:11   #5

Just done another search found the info i was looking for thanks anyways.
Old 12/11/2006, 17:29   #6

i think that bots wont work mainly because the packets are going to change again and conquer.exe changed something

however some macros like pixel based autoheal (if pixel XX.XX is color *** press F1 or something XD) they cant fix that since it just checks the color and if it gets grey itll heal and it will become red again
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
i want some confirmation
05/04/2010 - Soldier Front Philippines - 6 Replies
guys working pa poh ba lahat ng wallhack ngayon from antrax28 hacks,lester_of_kc hack,mamoth hack etc............................. kung working pa kindly someone post a SS to confirm if it,s true anung .dll din poh ung gumagana at hindi na gumagana paki post na lang poh dito t.y. poh
Confirmation
02/12/2010 - Shaiya - 5 Replies
Hello, can anyone tell me the current status of Euro Shaiya? Is it going to be back up or down or what? Also, what is up with Shaiya Extreme? Can I still play on it? And more more thing, there was this one server called 66shiaya but for some reason, I could never get it to install on my PC. I kept on getting a "can't download key data" error. Can any confirm if this PServer actually works? P.S. Is there any sever where hitting lvl 60 in 5min is like Euro Shaiya? zi like nice and easy...
[CoNFiRMaTioN] Hack Theory
11/20/2009 - Grand Chase - 2 Replies
As as posted by assassin in his GCPH SD hack... He said that he somehow tried to match the file size by bytes of the original one to his decompress + recompress + CRC'ed . I tried his theory on GC US. I tried decompressing, then edit the slime to just die. Then compress. CRC'ed and tried to have an exact file size of the original one. And *drum roll* .... it works. yeah. I was able to log.in and tried entering trial forest and the slime really died. So this is a heads up to the editors on what...
Need some help with a confirmation
07/05/2008 - RF Online - 5 Replies
And what better place to find confirmation or disprove my theory than someplace with so many...searching souls? As anyone who play the "Official" server for RF knows, the DC problem is getting quite intense. Now granted, some of this could be and no doubt is because of all the hacks and dupes going on. Not My concern truthfully. My concern is a suspicion that CM servers are sending DC packets to clients. And that is why I am here. Being as blind as I am to the inner mystical working of the...