Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Shaiya
You last visited: Today at 13:14

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Confirmation

Discussion on Confirmation within the Shaiya forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Arrow Confirmation

Hello, can anyone tell me the current status of Euro Shaiya? Is it going to be back up or down or what? Also, what is up with Shaiya Extreme? Can I still play on it? And more more thing, there was this one server called 66shiaya but for some reason, I could never get it to install on my PC. I kept on getting a "can't download key data" error. Can any confirm if this PServer actually works?

P.S. Is there any sever where hitting lvl 60 in 5min is like Euro Shaiya? zi like nice and easy servers.
Old 02/11/2010, 21:20   #2

I can't speak for Euro Shaiya since I haven't been there for quite some time.

66shaiya had an instance where they posted a player's PayPal personal information right out on the public forums...Even though they have since removed it at the behest of a few players, it's an absolute joke that they would jeopardize their player's financial info like that...Use them at your own risk. (is that better poly?)
Old 02/11/2010, 23:28   #3

***, stop posting lies, and the server shaiya66 works, add my msn il help you fix it. we are opening a second server that has ep6...yes I said ep6, and we are updating the current server from ep3 to ep4, and the gears will not wiped, server update take place within 2-3 weeks (somtime in march.)
Old 02/12/2010, 04:50   #4

1) you removed the screenshot at the behest of the people involved...That's not a lie...I saw the thread...I'm not going to turn it into a peeing contest but my statement of "Use at your own risk" stands.
2) How do you have Ep. 6 when it doesn't even appear that SonoV has updated their own site to that?...All their update info for Regnum shows "chapter 5"?
3) Not sure who you banned but the Gutter who posted in that thread is not me..Thank you and have a nice day.
Old 02/12/2010, 04:59   #5

the admin of this server has his own resources, and he has SS Proof that he has the update for the ep6 serve
Old 02/12/2010, 13:52   #6

Received Thanks: 3,086
euroshaiya is down

thanks to kinteroxeno

*closed*